Dr. Bradley Schoch, MD

Dr. Bradley Schoch, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Bradley Schoch, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Gainesville, FL. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

3450 Hull Rd

Gainesville, FL 32607

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Schoch

See how frequently Dr. Schoch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Shoulder Disorders
Osteoarthritis of Shoulder
Joint Pain

Dr. Schoch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Schoch does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Arm

• Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Rothman Inst-Jefferson U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Schoch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schoch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schoch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schoch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schoch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schoch to family and friends
Dr. Schoch's Performance
in Gainesville, FL |
He was very helpful with explaining what happened to my shoulder and what exactly was going to be done to fix it. Appointments with him went very smooth. Very thorough in explanations of why my arm coould't do certain things and what I needed to do to improve that. The overall experience with Dr. Schoch was a positive one.
Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Schoch is phenomenal. After 10 years of painful dislocations from a torn ligament in my right elbow, I finally found a surgeon I could trust and with the skill to perform my ligament reconstructive surgery successfully. From start to finish he has been professional and has exceptional bedside manor. The surgery performed was better than I ever anticipated it would ever be and I have made a full recovery. I no longer dislocate and suffer daily excruciating pain. Dr. Schoch is my lifesaver!
in Gainesville, FL |
I am very happy with my shoulder. Dr. Schoch fixed my rotator cuff. I would 100% recommend this doctor and his team.
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Schoch did an amazing job repairing my distal bicep tendon. I experienced almost "0" pain in recovery (aching and soreness on the day after surgery). I followed the clear instructions Dr. Schoch provided for my recovery and did not have to do any additional physical therapy to recover. This was the first surgery I have ever had, and as far as surgery goes, Dr. Schoch and his staff made this a very easy experience.
in Gainesville, FL |
I would like to thank Dr. Schoch for the excellent care during my recovery and his excellent surgical skills.
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr Schoch was very professional and thorough. Dr. Schoch was concerned for this patient's welfare and requirements to return to work.
Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Schoch fixed my rotator cuff arthroscopically. I had no complications. I am very happy with my shoulder and am back to golf. I highly recommend him.
in Ocala, FL |
Mr. Schoch provided EXCELLENT care, extremely competent surgeon, excellent outcome after receiving Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement. Very professional staff
in Beverley Hills, FL |
I came to see Dr. Schoch when my right shoulder was completely torn and unusable. Dr. Schoch was great to work with had great knowledge and guided me on my options. I ended up with a complete reverse shoulder replacement on the right side and I am happy to report that 4 months post Op and I am enjoying life with zero pain. Dr. Schoch was very up front about everything and has kept a clear line of communication throughout my surgery and healing process. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!
in Gainesville, FL |
My shoulder problem was so severe that every aspect of my active life was adversely affected. Dr. Schoch was a life-saver! He quickly and accurately diagnosed the extent of my injury, and was very clear and concise about the proposed surgical procedure, the potential outcomes, and the physical therapy effort that would be required to come back from the procedure. I can say that due to Dr. Schoch's expertise and skill my life was given back to me. He was fantastic!
in Branford, FL |
Dr.Schoch is a complete professional. Dr Schooch was very honest about surgery and what to expect the day of surgery and during thr recovery process. Dr. Shcoch takes the time to listen to and answer any and all questions and concerns. To this point, my surgery and recovery has been a sucess and I would highly recomend Dr. Shcoch to anyone thinking about shoulder surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Schoch, MD?
Are you Dr. Schoch?