Dr. Bradley Rankin, MD

Dr. Bradley Rankin, MD

Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Rankin, a native of Clarksville, TN, merged his practice in Paducah, KY with Family Allergy & Asthma in 2010, after 21 years as a solo board-certified allergist. He is a 1979 graduate of the University of Tennessee at Martin with a BS in Chemistry, and a 1983 graduate of the University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences School of Medicine in Memphis, TN. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Tennessee in Memphis in 1986, and his Allergy/Immunology Fellowship in 1988. Dr. Rankin is actively involved in educating the community through participation in lectures, continuing medical education symposiums, and asthma screening programs. Also involved in organized medicine, Dr. Rankin is helping to search for ways to provide better care for all patients in our state. He has served as President, Treasurer, and Secretary of the McCracken County Medical Association, President of the Kentucky Allergy Society, as a delegate to the Kentucky Medical Association's annual meetings, and as a Trustee of the first district of the Kentucky Medical Association. Dr. Rankin has also served as Medical Director of the West KY Community and Technical College School of Respiratory Therapy starting in 1989, and has also served on the McCracken and District Boards of Health.

2312 Kentucky Ave

Paducah, KY 42003

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Coventry Health Care of Illinois
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri

Learn about Dr. Rankin

See how frequently Dr. Rankin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Asthma
Allergic Rhinitis
Allergic Reaction

Dr. Rankin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rankin "Family Allergy & Asthma's mission is to be the leading caregiver for patients with allergies and chronic respiratory problems. Founded in 1979 and with locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana, Family Allergy & Asthma provides a full range of allergy, asthma and immunology services. All of our physicians are board-certified allergists, representing the most advanced training of any medical specialty in the field of allergies and asthma."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Baptist Memorial Hospital Memphis
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • University Tenn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Tenn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Rankin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rankin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rankin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rankin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rankin to family and friends
Dr. Rankin's Performance
in Benton, KY |
This office is so nice. They answer all questions
in Murray, KY |
I wish I did not even have to give this provider one star. I felt lied to, disrespected, taken advantage of, discredited, and unheard. Dr. Rankin would not listen to me, would ask a question and talk over me or tell me my symptoms were not related to mold issues, when CDC (government site clearing stated my symptoms could be that of human mold contamination), the room I was placed in had wet spots and mold potential in the drop ceiling, AND SO MUCH MORE... I will NEVER return!!!
in paducah, ky |
If you are educated about your condition this is the doctor for you. Moved to the area and my disease was under control. Saw another doctor who did not believe I had that condition despite records and stopped my treatments. I got very sick. Dr. Rankin never condescended to me or dismissed me. He trusted me as a patient and ordered the appropriate labs to resume my treatment. He does not seems to mind educated patients. Plus his staff actually answer the phone, and return your calls.
in Mayfield, KY |
As a new patient, I had an excellent experience. The office and nursing staff were amazing. Dr. Rankin was very attentive and answered any questions that I had. They took very good care of me.
in Paducah, KY |
He listened, he sat down and talked to me...spent time with me instead of just quickly in and out. He treated me with respect; he made me feel that he will work to diagnose and find a solution to my problem.
Benton, KY |
Dr Rankin is extremely thorough and very smart. He takes time to answer questions and remembers details about your life. His office staff is friendly and helpful.
in Grand rivers, ky |
Service was fast and everyone was friendly. Dr rankin took time with me and never once made me feel I was taking up his time. The only reason I picked 16-30 minutes waiting is because the allergy testing had to sit 15 minutes before being read. One of the nicest drs I've ever been to.
Murray, KY |
Great allergy/asthma care. Patient education was thorough. All of the staff were personable, professional and caring.
in Mayfield, KY |
Dr. Rankin is a phenomenal doctor! He has gone above and beyond to figure out what is causing my daughter's health issues. He has consulted with other specialists to make sure that she gets the best treatment possible. He and his staff treat her like family. We couldn't ask for better care!
in Calvert City, KY |
Suffered fm chronic allergies & sinusitis for yrs. Best decision I ever made was to begin trt w Dr. Rankin. I continue w weekly allergy shots. Climate in the South is contributing to my symptoms. Dr. Rankin is very thorough & teaches pts about allergies, trt, & home care. Love him & his staff. They feel like family to me now. Was long delay in getting appts but new ARNP has joined his practice so this will help a lot. Very caring physician.
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Rankin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rankin?