Dr. Bradley Mudge, MD

Dr. Bradley Mudge, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Bradley Mudge is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in Newport Beach, CA PRACTICE EHR Nextech PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Plastic Surgeons Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons California Society of Plastic Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Patient Choice Award 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015 Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2010-2015 FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Cross Blue Shield of California Blue Shield of California Cigna Commercial Insurance Company Delta Health System First Health (Coventry Health Care) Health Net Humana Molina Healthcare UnitedHealthCare OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday : 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Pacific Plastic Surgery and Laser Center

• Health Net
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Mudge

Dr. Mudge's Experience

Dr. Mudge's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Tattoo Removal
  • Thigh Lift
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• Point Loma Nazarine University-B.A
  • Plastic Surgery-University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Microsurgical Fellowship-University Of Southern California
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Mudge has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mudge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mudge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mudge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mudge to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mudge's Performance
I visited more than one doctor before choosing Dt. Mudge. He is the best.and the doctors staff are so very nice. They all were a GOd sent
Dr. Bradley is a wonderful and caring doctor. I loved him from the moment we met for our consultation. He explained everything he was going to do preparing me for my surgery and has been there for me for each and every visit. His staff is amazing and very helpful before and after surgery as well. Lauren especially is always accommodating to me for appointments and any questions I might have had before and after surgery as well.
Doctor Mudge and all of his staff members were, and continue to be, absolutely wonderful! I was referred to Dr. Mudge by a client of mine and was so thrilled to move forward with my surgery after having met him. He is compassionate, kind and offers his honest and sound guidance at every step in the process. From consult, to surgery day, to every post-op visit I have been met with a smile and sincere excitement at my progress and results. Dr. Mudge is the only surgeon I wi...
Excellent care and service here.
The best
I have been a patient of Dr Mudge for 5 years and he has always been the most professional, pleasant, expert, doctor.
very satisfied
Amazing friendly dr who really cares about his patients and their needs
Dr. Mudge performed a breast augmentation and most recently a nipple adjustment and I am so happy with the results! His staff is warm and friendly and I always feel like a special guest when I come into the office. Dr. Mudge is attentive and really listens to me and has a wonderful bedside manner. Minimal scarring and I feel balanced, in proportion and so happy with my body. I have many friends who see him for plastic surgery and other treatments such as Botox. He rea...
great service
I have been a patient of Dr Mudge for 9 years now and so has members of my family. We love him!
awesome
Met Dr. Mudge and he made me feel comfortable with treatment. It had been 10 years since I had botox and I didn't want it to be overdone. He talked me through it and made me feel comfortable, and kept it cost effective. loved it and his personality.
great
Great Dr
Chino, CA |
I had surgery 1 week ago so far everything is going well ..cant wait for my visit ..
in Corona, CA |
My first surgery by choice among other cosmetic procedures, I was quickly put at ease with the knowledge and professionalism of Dr. and staff, especially the overall cleanness of the office and sanitization of surgery area. Visiting other MD's for other opinions also helped me highly appreciate the fact that Dr. Mudge and staff are not pushy and have your best interest in mind and explain the procedure in sequence,so no surprises. My high recommendation to Dr. Mudge and staff.
in Long Beach, CA |
I have been seeing Dr Mudge since 2005. He is the epitome of a great doctor. Dr Mudge is gentle, friendly and unassuming. I would have expected a plastic surgeon to tell you everything he could do to make you better looking, but not Dr Mudge. He asks you where YOU think you need improvement and then gives you options. If he doesn't think you need a surgery, he is quick to tell you. His staff and surgery team are the best! They are caring and knowledgeable. Highly reccomend Dr Mudge to all.
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Mudge, MD?

Visit Dr. Mudge