Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM

Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in West Palm Beach, FL. He has been practicing for 17 years. Read his story

901 45th St

West Palm Beach, FL 33407

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Conifer Health Solutions
  • Health Net
  • Maryland Physicians Care

Learn about Dr. Lamm

See how frequently Dr. Lamm performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stress Fracture of Foot
Foot Conditions
Osteochondritis Dissecans
high

Dr. Lamm's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Lamm's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lamm "Dr. Bradley M. Lamm, DPM, FACFAS is Chief of Foot and Ankle Surgery and Director of the Foot and Ankle Deformity Center at The Paley Institute for Advanced Limb, Lengthening at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach Florida. He travels to Hagerstown Maryland monthly to join the Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid- Atlantic. Partnering with Drs. Smith, Roemer, Rosenthal, and Harrison, Dr. Lamm provides world renowned treatment for those patients with various unique foot and ankle conditions. He specializes in foot and ankle deformity correction and offers expertise in the treatment of foot, ankle, and lower leg conditions in both pediatric and adult patients. Dr. Lamm's special interest include the following; External Fixation, Toe Lengthening (brachymetatarsia), Total Ankle Joint Replacement, Joint Distraction (Preservation), Revision surgery, Minimal Incision Bunion surgery, Leg Lengthening, Nonunions, Malunions, Osteomyelitis, Flatfoot, Cavus, Clubfoot, and Charcot to name a few. Dr. Lamm enjoys his family, mountain biking, fishing, boating, horseback riding and dancing."

This content was provided by Dr. Lamm "As a member of Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic (FASMA), I am dedicated to providing advanced and comprehensive foot and ankle care to all of my patients in a warm and caring environment. I provide a full scope of podiatric services, emphasizing open communication and education. My aim is to improve patient comfort and facilitate the highest level of function possible."

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Bone Cancer
  • Bunion
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lupus
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

• The Western Pennsylvania Allegheny Health System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • The Western Pennsylvania Allegheny Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Department of Trauma Surgery, University of Graz Medical School, Graz, Austria
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics at Sinai Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University of Iowa, Ponseti Mini Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Lamm has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lamm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lamm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamm to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Lamm's Performance
in Loxahatchee, FL |
I am a medical professional; I did significant research prior to choosing Dr. Lamm. He and his staff are superb ! He approaches one's problem/complaint as a concerned participant and assists you to make a decision that either resolves the problem temporarily through conservative measures or permanently, using current, up-to-date surgical intervention. I have already referred friends and my own patients to him; I will continue to do so.
Thank you for your great feedback! We will be sure to share this with Dr. Lamm and the staff.
in Palm Beach, Fl |
Dr Lamm did a hardware removal surgery. My original foot and ankle surgeon moved and I believe Dr Lamm is the best in the Palm Beach and Treasure Coast. The procedure went well and I feel almost normal again and the office visits are pleasant.
Thank you for your great feedback about Dr. Lamm!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I had three surgeries on one foot with Dr. Lamm. I feel he was not honest with me especially regarding my last surgery. Now I am stuck with this constant pain. I just wish he would have been honest enough to say to me after the first surgery that there was no more that he could do for me.
Hi. Federal HIPAA restrictions prevent us from acknowledging whether you were a patient of our practice. We strive for patient satisfaction in all aspects of our care. Please call the office so that we can discuss your concerns.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Lamm was highly recommended to me, after I endured a serious ankle injury. Dr. Lamm is easy to talk to, listens, professional, very knowledgeable and comfortable to be around. I felt confident in my recovery with Dr. Lamm taking care of me.
in Covington, KY |
Dr Lamm saw me on short notice b/c of serious inflammation in my foot. He spent considerable time with me reviewing x-rays & the examination. Even though I could benefit with surgery, he was very considerate of my semi-active lifestyle & my age. I am very grateful to Dr Lamm for his professionalism & sincere kindness.
in New Market, MD |
Dr. Lamm is an expert in Charcoat foot surgical correction. We saw him in Hagerstown, where he comes monthly. From the very first visit it was clear to us that he is truly an expert in his field, is very approachable and realistic when explaining things to his patients. We went to West Palm Beach where he practices. He explained the procedure in great detail, including possible complications, as well as management and follow-up in laymen's terms. He facilitated a timely and safe return home.
Boynton Beach, FL |
It could not have been a better operation. Everything was warm, gentle and friendly.
in Altoona, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr Lamm. He is very knowledgable and an excellent foot surgeon. After 4 failed foot surgeries I finally have my life back thanks to Dr Lamm. I can't say enough about him. I honestly think he's the best around!
in Hagerstown, MD |
I am a practicing Physical Therapist, and I’ve had great outcomes with all of Dr. Lamm’s patients. I’ve attended multiple appointments in his office, and each time Dr. Lamm is thorough in his examination, explains things in a way patients can understand, and never leaves the room without providing a detailed treatment plan. As another medical professional, I have a great deal of respect for his bedside manner as well as his surgical skills. I highly recommend Dr. Lamm!
in Knoxville, TN |
I love Dr. Lamm! He is extremely nice and takes the time to listen and answer any questions you have. I had a condition called brachymetarsia where my 4th toe on my left foot was shorter than normal. It looks like a brand new foot.
in Hoover, AL |
I have seen several physicians over the years for my clubfeet. Each had great qualities. Dr Lamm is the only one that had all of them: fundamental competence, surgical skill, compassion, communication, etc. etc. He had a solution for my very complicated deformity and changed my quality of life where others could not. The staff at Paley is also excellent.
in Auburn, PA |
Dr. Lamm and his staff were wonderful to deal with. I have had orthopedic surgeries with several other doctors and they fail to compare to Dr. Lamm and his staff. They were very thorough, pleasant and took the time to explain all of my options and helped to insure me that I was making the right decision. Dr. Lamm and his staff have the BEST bedside manners and couldn't do enough to make sure I healed both physically and emotionally. Very pleased with my surgery outcome & HIGHLY recommend him.
in Hyattsville, MD |
Dr. Lamm is a fantastic doctor! I was in dire straits and I many doctors recommended amputation. Dr. Lamm was a last resort for me and I am glad that he and I crossed paths. I had a very large open wound on my foot and with Dr. Lamm's expertise he was able to close a wound that no one at the University of Maryland was able to treat. I highly recommend Dr. Lamm. God Bless!
in Fort Howard, MD |
Doctor Lamm has operated on both myself and my wife, I would be happy to recommend him to anyone needing care for their ankle or foot just a great doctor
in Severna Park, MD |
I have been seeing Dr. Lamm for almost four years. I had seen three other doctors before I finally found Dr. Lamm and so happy that I did. I had multiple surgeries that worked for a short period and then more issues cropped up. Dr. Lamm was able to save both of my feet and did it while treating me the patient as a person, not a number. He is very compassionate, kind and treats his patients with respect. I would refer anybody to Dr. Lamm, he is very knowledgeable and truly stands behind his work.
in Baltimore, MD |
Doctor Lamm is the finest foot specialist and foot surgeon that I have ever known. Dr. Lamm literally saved both of my very injured feet from being amputated this year. Dr. Lamm, along with his remarkable team, through a regimen of surgeries and various treatments brought my MRSA infected feet (including osteo miolites) (spelling) back to health. Dr. Lamm is still working with me at end of this ordeal. He is without a doubt the BEST!
in Hampstead, MD |
I first saw Dr. Lamm in Sept 2010 in ER at Sinai with a severely infected right foot due to circulation problems. Since that time I have seen Dr. Lamm on a regular basis and he has iterally saved my feet from amputation. I find him to be very caring, compassionate, concerned and diligent about his patients. I would highly recommend him.
in Baltimore, MD |
My name's Dante ironheart Had flat foot reconstructive surgery on both feet. He didn't have to use any screws just bone graft and I'm loving the results I can walk now without pain I'm still working on my range of motion and my strength but I could definitely feel the difference when I was crunching on the foot that was already done
in New jersey |
Saw many other doctors and Dr. Lamm was the one who finally solved my problem.
in Baltimore, MD |
I had 2 right ankle surgeries in 2007. My son also had to have surgery. Dr. Lamm is compassionate, caring, competent, and the best!
in Baltimore, MD |
You see Dr. Lam for five minutes the rest the time to spend with residents his orthotist two things she's a doctor trying to get a phone call from him is impossible his secretary screams the calls wants to know every detail of why you're calling then says he'll probably call tomorrow and he never does I ended up in another hospital with sepsis
in New York, NY |
Terrible results. His practice should be called Lamm's Medical Student training center. He only allows his fellows and residents to operate on you. As a result there are errors. My surgery had terrible results. They are sawing/drilling your bones and it's done by people who aren't fully trained. They are training on you. You won't get a discount either Lamm bills you as if he actually did the procedure. It's only his fellows and residents who operate, he has no plans to touch you during surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?

See our Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists at JFK Medical Center North Campus

Visit Dr. Lamm