Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 48

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM

The Paley Institute

901 45 Street Kimmel Building West Palm Beach, FL 33407 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Lamm with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital today at (561) 220-9690.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital.

Dr. Lamm's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lamm

Dr. Lamm

I have been waiting 40 years to find Dr. Lamm
I have been searching for 40 years for a doctor that could fix my deformities and have been disappointed until today. Dr Lamm is kind, caring, explains everything, takes his time, extremely knowledgeable , and confident that he can fix my problem . I finally have the answer that I have been searching for.
Ellen Eisenstein – May 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
Dr. Lamm and team so far so good
Take two, Today May 16, 2022 I had all the hardware removed and a cast put on. Every time I go to St. Mary’s it seems to be a wonderful experience! Dr Lamm and his assistant James are very thoughtful and kind in our communications, they truly care and want to give you back your health. Again I’m still in process and the jury is still out until everything is done. I was told it would be about five weeks having this cast on and then I would have to wear a special boot, then the jury will post the outcome. On another note there was a young man Peter in postoperative that I really had a blast with, if you ever have to have surgery at Saint Marys hospital look for Peter when your surgery is over.
Paul Osterman – May 17, 2022
A great choice
Had foot surgery in 3/22. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone needing to consult or be ready for surgery. And their new location (4/22), soo impressive. Impressive when in older location on other side of St Mary’s, but new facility on other side of St Mary’s..absolutely a no brainer. Caring, amazingly talented surgeons, Not even aware of Paley until my primary care doctor recommended them. Planning my other foot for next year. 10 stars
Apr 27, 2022
To the point and Gentle
I broke my left foot and did not think it was that serious. Dr. Lamm explained de severity of what happened and explained my treatment options. Very assertive and concrete with a gentle manner.
Andrea Alvarez – Apr 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
Dr. Lamm has a great bedside manner. He explains the procedure and answers your questions.
Apr 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
He is worth my husband and I to drive 3 hours to his office or surgery center. Today’s surgery and all workers were exceptional.
Cindy Moses – Mar 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
There is absolutely nothing that could keep me from giving Dr. Lamm only the very highest ratings possible in all areas. He is personable, attentive, and extremely good at what he does. After our initial visit with him, my husband turned to me and said, "How could we have gotten so lucky?"
Ione Wiren – Mar 18, 2022
Best Surgeon
Dr. Lamm is the best. He's very attentive and wants to make sure I'm healthy and happy. His team is great also.
Mar 17, 2022
Great surgeon
The paley Institute has a great staff very qualified surgeons and I have had a excellent experience with Dr Lamm
Ulla Attia – Mar 17, 2022
Exceeds Expectations
After doing my research for surgery, I chose Dr Lamm based upon his reputation, innovation & expertise. But, I was more than pleasantly surprised to see evidence that he has also assembled an incredibly diligent team of professionals. The scheduling coordinator always answered the phone, had accurate information & kept me updated on insurance and scheduling. She even called me to update me on surgery time after 8 pm - and still in a cheerful mood after I know she had been working a 12 hour day! Dr Lamm & everyone who cared for me were absolutely top notch! I was treated like a person who mattered. I had pleasant conversations with several of them, who got to know me as a person & as a fellow medical professional. I’m sure they enjoyed the shared banter as much as I did. They were all efficient, but nothing felt rushed. Finally, knowing first hand about the struggles businesses have with huge turnovers in staff, this diverse team of medical staff still managed to conduct themselves
Michelle H – Mar 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
Ready to get back on the good foot!
I have had many experiences and procedures performed a Paley Spine Institute. My last experience has been with Dr. Lamm, he just Preformed • Ankle joint fusion • Subtalar joint fusion • Hammer toe repair one through five • Application of multiplanar External fixation device ankle foot and toes. • among other things. All these have just been informed on March 2 so the jury is still out as to the outcome, benefit add results. Based on the professional, courteous and professional care I truly look forward to some profound recovery. Like I say I just want to dance with my wife again. I have been extremely impressed with the staff of his team as well as the team at Saint Mary’s Hospital. My only negative is to say the food at St. Mary’s was horrible! It’s amazing to me how everything else could be so outstanding until the meals come out. Setting that aside again I can’t recommend Dr. Lam more highly based on my experience so far but again surgery was just performed a few days ago. Standb
Paul Osterman – Mar 11, 2022
Mislead
In 2019 Lamm instilled confidence and showed a good bedside manner. After the long rehab/recovery my son couldn't walk properly. Lamm then did a second surgery to add screws. After recovery, my son walked even worse and Lamm was confused and said he had no idea, even after dozens of X-rays and scans and two years of Paley care. Patient was worse off. We saw Lamm's partner David Feldman who did an even bigger surgery. The same result - months of rehab and still had pain and couldn't walk right. We left and reviewed with HSS, Duke and Dimaggio. All confirmed that Paley overcomplicated it, the screws were not put in the right position, and the original issue never healed yet no one at Paley seemed to notice. Put my son through 3 years of surgeries, pain, rehab, depression, all when a simple first surgery would have resolved it all. Great marketing. No so great results.
  • Long wait times
Mar 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
World- Class doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Lamm. ??
Wendy – Feb 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
Amazing Dr. and amazing team!
Feb 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Lamm. Just had the surgery yesterday 2/14/22 So I want to follow up concerning the end results of this procedure once I have healed. Looking forward to the final result. Dr Lamm and his Team certainly gave me five star treatment before and after the surgery. They all were very kind and caring as well.
Caroline A. Julian – Feb 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
Corrected 3 years of constant pain!
Dr. Lamm was recommended to correct a bad or botched surgery by another doctor from another city. I had a "standard" bunionectomy with a 3" Stryker plate inserted by a previous doctor (2017). I suffered until August of 2021. Dr. Lamm spent 3 1/2 hours correcting the previous errors and then executing the correct surgery. I spent 11 weeks with an external fixator and have been back on the golf course since New Year's weekend. I couldn't be more please with the result. I will have my left foot done next year. As for Dr. Lamm as a person... I have never had a doctor more personable! He was concerned with getting me free from pain with a correct surgery. He answered every question and was present with me for however much needed. Candidly, Dr. Lamm is good. He has every opportunity for a big ego, BUT he is so down to earth!
Brent – Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
Great doctor, great team!
This was for a follow-up visit. I had triple arthrodesis, and wonderful treatment from ‘my’ team at Paley, headed by Dr. Bradley Lamm. Dr. Lamm respected my lifestyle and wishes, since I am a naturally busy and active person. I had a ‘halo’ external fixator which allowed me to walk and be mobile while healing, without putting pressure on my ankle. I am now alternating between an AirCast boot and a light brace. I could not have asked for better care or a more caring team!!!
Edna Moore – Feb 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
The visit was on time, not rushed, and thorough. Dr Lamm was very kind and knowledgeable offering options for a solution explaining pros and cons of both. I would highly recommend.
AnnM – Jan 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
Great. He showed expertise, answered all my questions and treated my situation well.
  • Long wait times
Jan 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?
Impressive practice and staff, Dr Lamm was a rare find for modern times. Highly recommend!
Drew T – Dec 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Lamm, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Lamm?