Dr. Bradley Harman, MD

Dr. Bradley Harman, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 47 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Harman specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Cleburne, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Harman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Harman's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Harman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harman

Dr. Harman accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Harman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Harman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Harman
Dr. Harman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (64)
in Cleburne TX. 76034 |
Ruptured tendon for bicep Got me in quickly and repaired damage. ONLY used 2 pain pills after procedure. 5" incision healed quickly and left small acceptable scar. Follow up visits were great- 5 minute wait in office and 3 minute wait on Dr Harman. Will return for hip replacement later.
in Whitney TX |
I have a badly broken finger with damage to nerves and not sure what else however Dr Harman on 8/18/16 decided that the referral from my Dr here in Whitney TX wasn't worth taking or that's what the nurses said or that he didn't want to take my case . I don't see how someone who is hurting so bad and has insurance can just be left with no treatment . Hope this gets back to the right people .
in Cleburne, TX |
Dr. Harman is so friendly; he makes eye contact, smiles, makes conversation, but none of it in a fake way. He is clearly interested in the patient's progress & well-being. I will whole-heartedly recommend him to friends & family.
in Cleburne, TX |
I fell and broke my knee cap in half. The bottom half had to be put together with stitches and wire before it could be bolted to the top half. Everything went well, started therapy , my knee is healing great. Thank you, Dr. Harman.
in Cleburne, TX |
Dr. Harman did my total knee replacement 12/2015. He is very thorough and I am so thankful to have his as my orthopedic surgeon!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Harman is very friendly, compassionate and informative !
in Burleson, TX |
Dr. Brad Harman is an excellent physician and surgeon. He takes time to explain everything as well as answer my questions and concerns.
in Cleburne, TX |
Dr. Brad Harman is an excellent physician and surgeon. He is compassionate, he listens and he spends the time necessary to put his patients at ease. He has performed surgery on me and many other family members, all with excellent outcomes. His office staff is excellent as well. They follow up with you when they say they will, which is extremely important.
Crowley, TX |
He came highly recommended by my physical therapist friend, and he did not disappoint. My ACL surgery couldn't have gone any better! I've already referred two friends to him.
in Burleson, TX |
I chose Dr. Harman based on the reviews I read from other patients. I am able to choose any doctor I want because I am self-insured and I pay cash, so my choices are not limited. I can afford to choose any doctor I want, and I chose Dr. Harman so that says a lot. Since having a complex surgery to insert a IM rod in my broken humerus, I can say I am very pleased with Dr. Harman. He is polite, very attentive, answered any question I had (and I had many), very skilled. Jacob in great as an assist
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Harman, MD?
Are you Dr. Harman?

Compare Dr. Harman

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.