Dr. Bradley Folkestad, MD

Dr. Bradley Folkestad, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Bradley Folkestad, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Glendale, AZ. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

18699 N 67th Ave Ste 320

Glendale, AZ 85308

Learn about Dr. Folkestad

See how frequently Dr. Folkestad performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

C-Section
Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

Dr. Folkestad's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Folkestad "To help people achieve health for life."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
  • Placenta Previa
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Syphilis Infections

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Good Samaritan Regional Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Good Samaritan Regional Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Folkestad has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Folkestad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Folkestad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Folkestad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Folkestad to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Folkestad's Performance
in Phoenix , AZ |
Amazing doctor!! Always took the time to answer all my concerns/questions and never made me feel rushed!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I love Dr F! He is very caring and knowledgeable! I have complete trust in him! I had my kids before being referred to him when my previous obgyn moved away. I never had any issues with him or the staff or NP for regular gyno visits. I recently had a supra-cervical abdominal hysterectomy so quite a few visits before and after the surgery and I really have no complaints! Dr Folkestad is the best!
in Peoria AZ |
I love you dr folkwstad. You are an absolutely amazing person. And one of the best drs ive ever met there needs to be more people in this world like you . And i wouldn't trust any other dr in this world with the life of my kids other then you. Thank you for being you. See you in 4 weeks for the check up of my baby girl your soon going to help me bring into this world Amanda Hernandez
in Goodyear, AZ |
My first pregnancy and everything went so smoothly! Dr Folkestad delivered my 3 younger sisters and I knew I wanted him as my Dr when I got pregnant. I never had issues and he answered all my questions and went more in depth for me. He and the office staff are amazing, I can't wait to come back with my next pregnancy! I live further on the west side, so worth the drive!
in Peoria, AZ |
He delivered my daughter 3 years ago and I am seeing him again for this pregnancy with my son. He is SO friendly, takes his time to answer ANY and ALL questions. Goes above and beyond to make you feel as comfortable as possible. He is incredible. They also do complimentary ultrasounds throughout your entire pregnancy including 3D for free. He truly cares about his patience. I wouldn't trust or go to anyone else. I LOVE Dr.Folkstead
in Peoria,AZ |
Dr. Folkestad is an amazing doctor, and I would recommend him to anyone. He was my doctor when I was pregnant for my daughter. Being a first time mother I didn't know what to expect but he explained everything along the way. I ended up needing an emergency C-section which he preformed and both my daughter and myself were safe. Although the wait times in the office were long unless you got in before 11 am it was well worth the wait. Staff was very informative and friendly.
in Peoria AZ |
Awesome doctor.
in El Mirage, AZ |
I first met Dr. Folkestad and Dr. McKernan (now retired) when I was only 16, during my first womanly exam. After many years, and four children later, I am still very satisfied with Dr. Folkestad. He has an awesome bedside manner, is informative, and is very personable.
in Buckeye, AZ |
First time to see Dr Folkestad for annual gyn appointment. It was obvious that the doctor didn't take the time to look over my medical history before coming into room. After asking me two questions he said I won't renew your hormones because the WHO says they don't work and aren't necessary. When I said I wanted to stay on them he didn't ask why or give me a chance to tell him my medical history. He spent maybe 5 minutes with me and gave to worse overall exam I've ever experienced.
in Glendale Arizona |
I absolutely love each Dr . Folkestad. He's an amazing doctor that reassured me when I was having a complicated pregnancy. I will continue seeing Dr.Folkstad for any future pregnancies.
His staff was horrendous! Because of his impatience I was forced to have a c-section. He never explained why I had to have it he just didn't want to wait anymore I was only in labor 16 hours and got to 9.5 cm. I will not recommend him or that hospital to my worst enemy
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Folkestad, MD?
Are you Dr. Folkestad?