Dr. Bradley Figler, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Figler

UNC Urology

5915 Farrington Rd Ste 102 Chapel Hill, NC 27517

Dr. Bradley Figler, MD is an urology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in urology, male adult urology, and more.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Figler

4.3

Dr. Figler?
Dr. Figler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradley Figler, MD
The diagnosis went pretty well and he did express concern for my condition and a willingness to explore options for treatment. However, there was a very unprofessional element to my visit. During a penile injection that made me erect, he took a picture with his cell phone, assuring me that it was "blue-toothed" to their "system." To add to the weirdness, the picture was a full body shot, not up-close, and I couldn't imagine it being of any benefit to my records...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
He is a SuperStar. He is very knowledgeable and flat just knows his stuff. His sense of humor is awesome, his professionalism is unparalleled and his bedside manner is superb.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
when I met Dr. Figler he gave me his undevided attention to my situation listened and said to me lets try a few things first and if those procedures don't work I would recommend a penile prosthesis which he explained from A-Z and literature to read, I then returned with tears and said doctor nothing is working so I decided to let the surgeon bring me back to life with a new penile prosthesis, and I have a wonderful life now back to been a normal man again. thank you so very much Dr. Figler
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
I travelled from Virginia to see Dr. Figler for penile prosthesis. The consultation was excellent. He listened to me, provided considerable amount of information. I returned a month later for surgery. The airport is great, and the hospital where he performs surgery is easy to get to not to mention beautiful. All the staff was great. The surgery went well. I stayed in a nearby hotel for 2 nights but in retrospect did not have to. Almost no swelling or pain. Great outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
This doctor was very unhelpful, did not take me seriously and handwaved away my conditions. I repeatedly told him how much pain I was in, all the things I’d done to try and fix the issues and his solution of years of medical school was to look at me like a deer in headlights and say “take some over the counter pain releavers”. He dismissed my problems as nothing he could do and sent me on my way. I would expect a doctor to at least try to figure out what’s wrong. Will not return!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
I Just recently had Urethroplasty surgery, and I just wanted to say how Dr Figler made me very comfortable explaining the procedure . His whole team was very professional and made me very at ease. I highly recommend anyone with these type of urinary problems to come to this group of highly skilled professionals. The outcome of my surgery is as good as I expected if not better! Thank you again Dr Figler !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
Outstanding Surgeon, who cares about patients and spends time with them as well. Highly recommend Dr. Figler, he is very open and honest and takes a keen interest in your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
Dr. Figler is the most experienced Specialty surgeon in Urology I have every had and I've have had a few of them. He surly has save me from a life long line of issues due to complications from a prior surgery that was not done by him. He has a great bed side manner and his staff was the most considerate and compassionate which made my hospital says stress free. I was under his care for over a year so their was more than just just one surgery. Thanks Dr. Figler to you and your staff
He is a Urology Superstar
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
Dr figler is a five star doctor! My penis was severely bent from trauma. Dr figler made it straight again. He's not just my Dr he's my friend! He's the best! I thank God that he allowed out paths to cross. He is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
This doctor truly floats on water. I had some botched surgeries before I met him and said I was never going to have surgery again. He looked at me and told me: 'we are going to take great care of you and we'll get you there'. And that he did. He is very capable and confident and most of all he really genuinely cares. You can tell when he looks at you. He is a listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
I have been dealing with Dr. Figler for a little over 3 months. He is very knowledgeable Urologist. Has a great sense of humor and is very direct in his ways of treating me. If I need a Urologist again I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
I first met Dr. Bradley Figler at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Wilmington Delaware where he was a consultng physician in Urology under contract through Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia. I highly recommend Dr. Bradley Figler. My case required extremely complex surgery at Jefferson Hospital and he coordinated it from start to finish. He's confident, intelligent and trustworthy. He's an excellent surgeon who also takes pride in having a personal relationship with his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
Extremely unprofessional. Met him at the hospital for a procedure and he canceled after my appointment time, even though he knew well in advance he would not complete the procedure that day. He did not seem sorry or to understand how rude and how much trouble this had caused, as it is not easy to get to the hospital, I had taken off work, and I had already canceled many other things as I was expecting to be in recovery the next week or so. He did not seem to respect my time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
Dr. Figler is one of the most caring and knowledgeable reconstructive urologist surgeons you will ever meet. Lets face it, there aren’t too many physicians out there in this field. However, if you are looking for the very best then Dr. Figler is the doctor you are looking for. Dr. Figler has experience in treating many rare male urology issues including extramammary Paget’s disease (EMPD).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
Dr. Figler was amazing, I will be forever grateful! As a young man dealing with some fairly extensive issues I was anxious and concerned about my diagnosis and future. He was understanding and spent as much time with me as I needed. I had confidence in his abilities to help me almost immediately. I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Figler for care, you will not disappoint!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?
Dr Figler is an amazing doctor he has operated on me several times in the past 2 years .I trust him completely and would never go to anyone else . I will be ever grateful for all he has done for me. My particular case was difficult but he had my complete trust in him within a few minutes of talking with him . Dr Figler and his surgical and nursing staffs are all beyond exceptional there all simply amazing . Dr Figler is a perfect 10 Highly recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Figler, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Figler?

As a urologist who treats issues related to quality of life (male urinary and sexual dysfunction), I believe my role is to inform and educate my patients about the underlying condition while offering reliable and modern solutions to help patients meet their goals.

• Urology

2007
2006
2001

Dr. Figler accepts

Dr. Figler accepts the following insurance:

Providence Health Plans

• Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Complex Penile Surgery
  • Cystotomy
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Lichen Sclerosis Et Atrophicus
  • Urologic Reconstruction
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Figler treats patients.