Dr. Bradley Carden, MD

Dr. Bradley Carden, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Preferred Medical Group 3700 S Railroad St Phenix City, AL 36867 Get Directions

Dr. Bradley Carden, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Phenix City, AL. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Carden is affiliated with Midtown Medical Center and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Carden's Experience

See how Dr. Carden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carden

Dr. Carden accepts 29 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Carden has admitting privileges.

Dr. Carden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carden to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Carden's Performance
in Valley, Al |
Dr. Carden saved my life, he referred me to the right specialist and he has a great sense of humor and makes me feel as though he cares about me and my family.
in Smiths Station, AL |
Dr. Carden has been my families Dr Since 1994. He is an amazing dr and we are happy to have him.
in Phenix City, AL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Carden for many years, more than 15!
Columbus, GA |
My son has C.P and has been seeing DR. Carden for 28 years. He is very caring . if anything comes up that he is not sure about he always recommends someone that he trust to send him to. I have also been going to DR. Carden for 26 years.
Phenix City, AL |
The most amazing doctor that I have ever seen- he is so, so bright, so incredibly kind and caring and takes time with his patients. We appreciate Dr. Carden so much.
in Phenix City Al |
Dr. Carden is an Excellent doctor. He has always taken care of us in last 25 yrs and everyone we know gives excellent praise towards Dr. Carden.
in Valley, AL |
Absolutely horrible treatment. My husband needed a(n) full exam with hopes to find hid forever Doctor & he has to be reviewed (do not know what they are reviewing he's NEVER been there) before they will even consider letting him make an appointment. I have NEVER in my life heard that a patient has to be reviewed just to get a check-up. Needless to say our business clearly wasn't wanted there so be careful. They have a way of making you feel unwanted in less than 10 sec. flat!!!!!
in Phenix City, AL |
KIND, SMART, FRIENDLY, GREAT DOCTOR. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
in Phenix City, AL |
I have been going to Dr. Carden for over 30 yrs. and I have never had any problem with him ad have never distrusted anything he has said or done for me. I dread when the time comes when he retires and I have to find another doctor. I love Dr. Carden.
in Dadeville, AL |
We have been trying to fill a prescription with his office for Ed Tallent since Dec 23 to no avail. Completely worthless staff...they tell us EVERY DAY that they will fill the prescription...here it is 30 December and NO response....do not depend on them....sick of dealing with them....try retraining or firing the staff....feel free to call me....
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Carden, MD?
Are you Dr. Carden?

Compare Dr. Carden

}

Dr. Carden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Carden has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Carden's Board Certifications

The Medical Center, Inc.

Completed in 1975

The Medical Center, Inc.

Completed in 1977

Dr. Carden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine