Dr. Bradley Beaufort, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Bradley Beaufort, DO
As a native of Boise, I love Idaho. I feel extremely blessed to be able to practice in Idaho. I love all the great people in this city and state. I went to Touro University Nevada for medical school. I had the amazing opportunity to have my medical school training in Las Vegas and all the hospitals in that area. I finished with my residency training in Pocatello, Idaho, which was an even more amazing training. I feel blessed to be entrusted to work as a physician.

Dr. Beaufort's Care Philosophy

I enjoy taking care of pediatrics to geriatrics. I do my best to listen to my patients and address their concerns.

Dr. Beaufort's Experience

See how Dr. Beaufort's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Beaufort

Dr. Beaufort accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Beaufort is now accepting new patients
St Lukes Syringa Family Medicine2347 E Gala St # 150
Meridian, ID 83642
(208) 345-3530Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Beaufort has admitting privileges.

Dr. Beaufort's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beaufort to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Beaufort's Performance
Meridian, ID |
I really appreciate the time Dr. Beaufort takes to counsel and talk through diagnosis and treatment options. I was diagnosed with RA by a different doctor, and I chose to get a 2nd opinion from him. He really talked me through the whole process of determining diagnosis, what symptoms they're looking for (and what I need to watch for), and what the outcome/future treatment is likely to be. I feel like I can go with questions and always get honest answers.
Eagle, ID |
I highly recommend Dr. Beaufort. He listens to your issues and concerns, and explains things in easy to understand terms. He never rushes you, and spends as much time as necessary with you.
Boise, ID |
Incompetent staff, incompetent doctor and incompetent billing department. Months after our poor service I am still trying to correct billing issues. RUN FOR THE HILLS. Do not attend this clinic and especially do not go to to Dr. Beafort.
Boise, ID |
I brought my infant in for a sick appt, then a well-care appt a week later. Both appointments left me questioning Dr. Beaufort's diagnosis and care. He seemed unsure of his own diagnosis. The wrong immunizations were almost given and basic weight and height was charted wrong. After finding a capable provider elsewhere they helped me investigate what happened and agreed that my daughter was not receiving proper care. I would never under any circumstance recommend Dr. Bradley Beaufort.
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Beaufort, DO?
Are you Dr. Beaufort?

Compare Dr. Beaufort

Dr. Beaufort says...

Dr. Beaufort's Care Philosophy

Dr. Beaufort's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Dr. Beaufort has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Why It Matters: Dr. Beaufort's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine

Completed in 2016

Brigham Young University

Graduated in 2009

• Tagalog

Dr. Beaufort does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beaufort and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage