Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Bradley Aylor, MD
Dr. Bradley Aylor, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Bozeman, MT. He has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Aylor is affiliated with Bozeman Health .

925 Highland Blvd Ste 1130

Bozeman, MT 59715

Learn about Dr. Aylor

See how frequently Dr. Aylor performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Coccygeal Pain
Low Back Pain
Back Pain

Dr. Aylor's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Aylor "Certified in obesity medicine, anti-aging medicine. Credentialed in registered Muscular Skeletal Sonography (RMSK). "

• Pain Medicine

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Aylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aylor to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Aylor's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Aylor’s medical school and residency tenures at U. of Utah and Brown University are impressive and reassuring.He really spent time with me,asked pertinent questions,and did a comprehensive examination.He clearly explained his diagnosis and recommended treatment options. Few doctors in his field specialize in stem-cell therapy, a great option for me who leads an active life-style and wants a minimally invasive,but effective,non-surgical procedure.I recommend Dr. Aylor with great appreciation
in Bozeman, MT |
I I've this Dr. Aylor a big fat -0 After waiting 6 weeks to see him I waited another total 2 hrs in the waiting room. Then after his failed treatment of steroid injection....told me I might want to see a counselor. Mind you a neurosurgeon actually fixed the problem a couple months later. This man is rude and arrogant and office staff are incompetent!
in Manhattan Mt |
Was referred to this office by another physician. Waited 2 weeks to get in only for them to cancel the day before my appointment. I was diagnosed with a herniated disc and in extreme pain. I asked the very rude and immature office girl if I could speak with the Doctor. She laughed at me and hung up the phone. No offer to reschedule. Now I have to start this process all over, obviously with another physician. Chronic pain is no laughing matter. Yet I was laughed at and cancelled. Do not bother
in Bozeman, MT |
Dr. Aylor is a very caring and thorough doctor. He listens intently and takes the time to address my condition and offer the appropriate treatments and information. He is very knowledgeable and skilled with his treatments and these have always lowered my chronic pain, most of the time to almost a "zero" pain level to help me be active again and feel very much better. His office staff is also very knowledgeable and caring. Dr Aylor provides by far the best care I have received for chronic pain.
Bozeman, MT |
This "Doctor". Is awful. Stay far away! He injured me worse after I saw him. Do not see him.
in Bozeman |
Dr Aylor is arrogant, condescending, and untimely (routinely 2+ hours in waiting room). Passive aggressive, unprofessional responses when questioned. He is more interested in dictating notes than listening to his patient. However, if one can get beyond his shortcomings Dr Aylor seems competent.
in Ennis, MT |
It was the most absolute nightmare I have ever been through. I was treated badly and there was a decided lack of professionalism, and zero listening skills on the part of anyone in that office. I wouldn't walk back in that office for any sort of treatment even if held at gunpoint.
in Bozeman, MT |
Worst doctor of all-time. Condescending. Rude. Judgemental. This guy's ego is so big it'd be laughable if it didn't lead to awful care.
in Bozeman MT |
Dr. Aylor is an expensive snack oil salesman. If I could enter zero stars, I would. He appeared to be overly interested in money--would I spend what I needed to in order to be in good health, even if my insurance didn't cover it--would my husband agree to spend money to make me better. I have never had a doctor ask me about money and what I could afford. He didn't believe my reported medical history and he seemed interested in selling me tests and products I may or may need.
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Aylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Aylor?