Dr. Bradley Alger, MD

Dr. Bradley Alger, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Bradley Alger, MD is a family medicine specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in family medicine.Read his story

Denver Family Medicine

1960 N Ogden St # 600

Denver, CO 80218

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Alger

Dr. Alger's Experience

Dr. Alger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Alger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Alger "I make the most of living in Colorado and that extends into my partnerships with my patients. I have been in practice at Denver Family Medicine since 1999 and have enjoyed the relationships I have built with many patients of all ages. I focus my preventative visits on getting to know my patients' lives and health goals, forming a partnership of commitment to leading a healthy lifestyle. When patients do get sick, I am there to accurately diagnose and provide a treatment plan that incorporates their values, culture and lifestyle. I often include family members input in major health decisions, especially when there are mental health concerns.Originally a Chicago native, I attended Hamilton College in upstate New York. I enjoyed an academic year in Spain where I became fluent in Spanish. I now take pride in the smiles I receive from patients who can comfortably communicate their concerns to me in their native Spanish language. After medical school at University of Illinois, I came to sunny Colorado for residency at St Joseph Hospital, where I continue to teach residents how to be the best doctor they can be. Our family pursues weekend adventures in the mountains, including mountain biking and skiing. I love to go sailing and backcountry tele mark skiing in my free time."

This content was provided by Dr. Alger "I have been in practice at Denver Family Medicine for 14 years and have enjoyed the relationships I have built with many patients of all ages. I focus my preventive visits on getting to know my patients? lives and health goals, forming a partnership of commitment to leading a healthy lifestyle. I take pride in the smiles I receive from patients who can comfortably communicate their concerns to me in their native Spanish language. I lived in Spain for a year in college."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Hamilton College, New York
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • St Joseph Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1994

Dr. Alger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alger

3.1

Dr. Alger?
Dr. Alger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradley Alger, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Was avoiding finding a new primary but glad I found Dr Alger and the team. They made the routine annual checkup, bloodwork/labs easy. I was in and out, no waiting around all day,. Doc spent time chatting and getting to know each other. Great office location near downtown, easy parking.
Denver – Jul 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Alger, MD?
I've been a patient of his for 2 years. I really do not enjoy going in to see him. He comes across as judgemental and frankly seems like he has no clue about illnesses. I came in very ill at the beginning of July, and told him I ate raw oysters. He looked at me like I was insane that I thought I...Read More
Denver – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Alger, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Alger for many years. He has always had empathy and concern for my health. He is a good person and a good doctor and I trust him with my health.
Larry T in Henderson , CO – May 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Alger, MD?
NO--DOES TALK A GOOD LINE IN OFFICE BUT THEN DOESNT FOLLOW THROUGH ON T HE RESULTS OF TEST AND THE DIAGNOSIS.
CLINTON BURCHFIELD in Denver, CO – May 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Alger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Alger?

Compare Family Doctors