Dr. Bradley Abrahamson, MD

Dr. Bradley Abrahamson, MD

Sports Medicine  ·
Dr. Bradley Abrahamson, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Fort Collins, CO and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from State University Of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook in 1999 and specializes in sports medicine.

1107 S Lemay Ave Unit 200

Fort Collins, CO 80524

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Centene

Learn about Dr. Abrahamson

Dr. Abrahamson's Experience

Dr. Abrahamson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Abrahamson "As a Sports Medicine physician, I believe in getting people back to their desired level of activity as soon as safely possible, and to cross train and use PT and Rehab modalities during the healing process. Musculoskeletal ultrasound, digital X-ray, joint injections, physical diagnosis and gait analysis are examples of what I do in Sports Medicine. All ages are treated, and of course the patient does not have to be participating in a sport to be seen."

• Family Practice

• Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprains and Tears
  • Rotator Cuff Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Tendon Injuries

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Miami University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • North Colorado Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Abrahamson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abrahamson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abrahamson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abrahamson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abrahamson to family and friends

Dr. Abrahamson's Performance

Dr. Abrahamson treated my son for a spiral fracture and I have to say our experience couldn't have been better! Dr. Abrahamson truly knows how to work with active kids and gave us realistic recommendations through the healing process. He even kept him in a cast a little longer knowing that he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I specifically searched for a Sports Medicine Physician to help my husband who was suffering from disc/nerve pain. My husband was a former cycling competitor so it was important for us to find a Dr who understood cycling and the toll it can have on the body. Dr. Abrahamson listened to our concerns...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was not at all impressed with this doctor. He fitted me with too big of a brace, ignored my pain and concerns, and debased the opinion I got from another doctor regarding my MRI. He made a joke of my appointment, didn't retest my range of motion, and seemed surprised when I pointed out areas of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Visit was witnessed by Athletic Training staff who completely disagrees with this patient about what happened. Patient was unwilling to accept that there was not an operative solution. She came with erroneous preconceived notions and was unwilling to listen to our sincere advice.

I saw dr. Wilson in The Associates in Family Medicine office she was kind enough to bring dr. abrahamson in to review my foot I suffered with pain for 11 day after being seen at emergency it's been less than 24 hours since my visit and I feel 90% better already. Thank you both. Wonderful doctors!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Abrahamson was the first of 3 doctors that I went to after a car accident that looked at my neck and gave me what I felt was a proper evaluation. I felt more secure after my appointment and like I could trust his opinion