Dr. Bradford Ress, MD

Dr. Ress
Telehealth services available

Care Center 17 Boca Raton

7900 Glades Rd Ste 340 Boca Raton, FL 33434

Dr. Bradford Ress, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University of Miami School of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Otolaryngologists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Ress accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Ress' experience treating your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Bradford Ress, MD...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Ress' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ress

3.4

Dr. Ress?
Dr. Ress' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradford Ress, MD
Disappointed and had a very bad experience with Dr Ress. Waiting time was too long, over 45 minutes. Just stay away from him
May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradford Ress, MD?
My experience was absolutely positive. Starting with his staff--especially Karen that went above and beyond accommodating me. He listened to me, gave me a thorough exam and recommend that I see a neurologist. I would not hesitate to send any of my friends or family to him
Judy Cromer – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradford Ress, MD?
I brought my daughter to Dr. Ress for an ear problem. He was very personable , and my child quickly felt at ease. He diagnosed her issue and he throughly explained it to me. She is feeling much better now. . Thank you!
Jennifer – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradford Ress, MD?
VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! I was an existing patient. I am having an issue that is causing pain. They offered me an appointment the next day. I showed up and told them that I have new insurance and that I have the group number but have not been issued a policy number yet. I told them that I will have it in 1-2 days. Right away the staff was confused as what to do. I offered to pay the cash price up front and that we could figure out the finances with insurance once they had the info. They disappeared for a while , then Dr. Ress scurried out of the office with his head down. A minute later, a staff member calls me up and announces that he won't see me until after I am assigned a policy number! Again, I am an existing patient who is in pain, and i told them that. The woman who told me that Dr. Ress won't see me, told me to go to an emergency room! I told them that I won't be coming back and she said, "ok". I stormed out. This is obviously a doctor who does not care about his patients! I offe
STEVEN W FENYVES – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradford Ress, MD?
Strange dude. Sits across the room in the corner. Wait times are super long; at least 45 minutes. Asks questions but seems not to listen and decides on a diagnosis real quick and just take some meds. Didn't fix the problem and said just keep taking meds even though not working. Got a second opinion and Less diagnosis was way off. Run away from this guy.
Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradford Ress, MD?
Wait times are crazy 1 hour plus, it’s just rude to do that!
Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradford Ress, MD?
Dr. Bradford Ress in Boca is a great doctor that actually takes his time with his patients. Not in and out unlike others. He answered ALL my questions, which can be plenty, without a problem at all. Definitely will be returning. Also, beautiful office and building!
Soad Ali in Boca Raton, FL – May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradford Ress, MD?
Surprisingly bad. Saw him in fall, seemed knowledgeable said I was ok. Symptoms got worse. Each visit was long wait (45-75 mins) and told me it's yeast infection and gave me strong meds (feels horrible). Didn't get better. 2nd visit he scoped again and said its improving, stick with it. 3rd visit said he doesn't know just keep taking meds. Wouldn't test to confirm yeast even though asked many times. Had to switch docs and turned out no yeast and tonsil problem so weeks of pain b/c he's lax
Disappointed in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradford Ress, MD?
I had all tests done required by Dr. Ress it's been 8 days and Dr. Ress staff couldn't let me know they already have all the results? Then I call for appointment they couldn't accommodate me and I have to wait another 5days... Really????? By then I already die with headche and dizziness!!!!!!!!!
De Vargas in Boca Raton, FL – Apr 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradford Ress, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ress?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat