Dr. Bradford Patt, MD

Dr. Bradford Patt, MD

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. Bradford Patt, MD is a cosmetic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Read his story

Houston Center for Facial Plastic Surgery

915 Gessner Rd Ste 235

Houston, TX 77024

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Patt

See how frequently Dr. Patt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Head and Neck Surgery
Cancer
Skin Cancer

Dr. Patt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Patt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Patt "Bradford S. Patt is a Dentist - General practicing in Houston, TX. Started practicing 1986. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery Harris County Medical Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES Houston's "Super Doctors®" for the last 11 years INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Cigna Commercial Insurance Company Coventry Health Care First Health (Coventry Health Care) Humana Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP) Medical Mutual of Ohio MultiPlan Principal Life UnitedHealthCare HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM "

• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adenoidectomy
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Chemical Peel
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

• Louisiana State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Louisiana State University At New Orleans-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University of Illinois
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Patt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patt to family and friends
Dr. Patt's Performance
I've been seeing Dr. Patt for 20 years now and trust him completely with my health care. He always looks out for my best interest and practices restraint in treatment. His results are consistently good and reliable. He's also well informed in new techniques and procedures and stays on top of the latest treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Patt.
I was referred to Dr Patt for his expertise, I am a repeat customer because of trust. His staff and skill and second to none
Houston, TX |
Dr. Patt and his staff are great. I couldn't be more pleased.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Patt was recommended by trusted friends and I was not disappointed. He is professional, proficient, and also personable. He provided answers to all of my questions and offered honest suggestions. I have tremendous confidence in his knowledge and surgical skills,
Dr.Patt is wonderful.
Office Staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Patt was great and knowledgeable. Would recommend his office.
Very Good Doctor Explains very well
Houston, TX |
Very nice doctor and staff. Listens well to what your concerns may be and answers questions well.
in Bridge City, TX |
Dr. Patt performed rhinoplasty on me 18 years ago, and I still get compliment on his work from other surgeons. I would and have recommended Dr. Patt to friends and family. I have complete confidence in his work and his office staff is always friendly and very helpful.
Dr. Patt was willing to listen and spend time in finding treatment plan to address all symptoms and get me well as soon as possible
Love Dr. Patt and his staff!
great doctor. great bedside manner! wonderful to work with
Wonder, staff too
great visit
Wound looks great, incision looks great! I'd suggest providing a brief description of the flap procedure before the surgery so the patient knows what to expect, and what the incision looks like. Really appreciate being so accommodating in terms of quickly scheduling the initial consult, the surgery, allowing me to come in for follow-up appointments, and being so customer oriented. I really appreciate the commitment to customer service. Staff is great as well.
Dr. Patt and Staff made my visit very pleasant. Dr. Patt has a really nice bedside manner and spent a lot of time addressing all of my concerns. I sought him out for a second opinion and was very pleased. I am looking forward to booking my surgery with Dr. Patt.
Everything's been great with Dr. Patt
Dr. Patt has helped me with the issues I have been having with dry mouth and sinuses. He took the time to listen to my symptoms and accurately diagnosis the problem. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends.
Dr.Patt was very helpful.
Cypress, TX |
Dr. Patt is great! My 11 yo daughter had her nose broken leaving it crooked. Dr. Patt straightened her nose and it is perfect again - no scars either. His office staff is on the ball as well which truthfully makes all the difference in the world. I know so many people, myself included, who stopped seeing their doctor because of the ineptness and/or rudeness of the office staff. That is not a problem here. I've recommended him to 2 of my daughter's friends who have also gotten broken noses.
I cannot say enough compliments about Dr. Patt and his staff!! The process from A to Z has been a breeze. Short wait time, great scheduling, quick response and friendly faces. I highly recommend you visit Dr. Patt.
Had a great visit
see you again soon
I received the help that I needed and had a great experience.
Dr Patt is the best of the best!
I feel satisfied with the experience and would recommend Dr. Patt to any of my friends or familiars.
Dr Patt is great. I've been seeing for years and I wouldn't see any other doctor for my sinus issues.
Good visit today
Friendly, helpful, informative. Won't know many details until after my cancer removal.
Excellent!
our overall experience with Dr. Patt is wonderful.
Best doctor ever.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patt is very attentive and a great listener. He has an amazing staff that have been with him a very long time and all are very devoted and caring to your wellbeing.
Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Patt's for years. Dr. Patt and his office staff are exceptional. I appreciate that my appointment is always on time with no delays. I also regularly see Sandy Fridge for a variety of skin care services.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Patt is excellent! He answered all my questions and took time to explain the procedure fully. He really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him!
in Houston, TX |
Excellent doctor. Wonderful bedside manner, excellent technique, fabulous staff!
Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Patt for approximately 30 years. He has always been open, explained any medical conditions to me so I understood and I always felt we made the right decision when it came to my health care. Dr. Patt has excellent bedside manners and a wonderful personality. His staff has been with him a long time and are wonderful also.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patt corrected my deviated septum in June 2015 and removed my tonsils in May 2017. He explains what to expect pre and post surgery thoroughly and keeps you calm. Dr. Patt's support staff is great too. Cindy, Daisy, and Pam are so sweet and genuinely can about how you are doing. I would recommend this ENT office to anyone.
Houston, TX |
I was completely awake by choice during my surgery, Dr. Patt and his nurse took good care of me.
Houston, TX |
I love visiting this office for ENT problems and also facial procedures/skincare products. Pam at the front desk is the best and makes me feel at home. Dr. Patt is easy to talk to and honest with you.
great
Dr. Patt and staff explained surgical process and what to expect after surgery. fDr. Patt's nurse, Cindy followed up with me to make sure all going well. Have been very happy with surgery.
was able to get into the office in a timely manner, he was very professional and knowledgeable
great
Excellent doctor - always very attentive to my health and concerns.
Very fast and efficient service. The doctor and staff are extremely friendly and helpful in answering all questions. Thank you!
Routine checkup to continue medication. Good diagnosis and time spent. Also, spent time taking pictures and discussing potential next steps. Overall good experience,
Dr. Patt is an excellent caring doctor.
very pleased to have physician of Dr. Patt's caliber. I drive 136 miles to get this kind of care. The fact that he is a Southern gentleman is an extra plus.
excellence!
Have you seen Dr. Bradford Patt, MD?

Visit Dr. Patt

Dr. Patt accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio