Dr. Bradford Lee, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Bradford Lee, MD
Dr. Bradford Lee, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Lee is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital and Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Lee's Care Philosophy

As an ophthalmologist and oculoplastic surgeon, I value preserving vision, protecting the eye, and obtaining aesthetic surgical outcomes. I am a meticulous clinician and surgeon and strive to provide the highest standard of care in everything I do, whether removing an orbital tumor or performing cosmetic eyelid and facial surgery. I believe in listening to the patient, taking a doctor-patient team approach to care, and accepting patients from all walks of life and financial backgrounds.

Dr. Lee's Experience

See how Dr. Lee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Lee is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
Dr. Lee's Performance
in Singer Island, FL |
Dr. Lee is an excellent Oculoplastic Ophthalmologist . He is kind and compassionate to all of his patients and well respected by his peers. I have had several procedures at Bascom Palmer with Dr. Lee and he is an amazing surgeon who takes his time to explain procedures and answer all of your questions. I am extremely happy with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone. Susan Chieco R.N Singer Island, Florida
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Lee was the 5th ophthalmologist I saw for eye socket inflammation. I am a cancer survivor and have a complicated medical history. He spent nearly an hour with me, explaining the different possible diagnoses I had, reviewing my outside records, and spent time calling my oncologist and referring doctors. He performed a challenging biopsy for me which was successful and throughout everything was so compassionate and caring. I am so grateful to him. He is a model doctor and kind person.
in miami beach |
I had an upper blepharoplasty with Dr Lee. Everything went good. He is a serious, professional and kind doctor! During The pre surgery appointment he answer all my questions, he emailed me after other questions I asked him . I was afraid about the sedation and they made me comfortable also for this ... not afraid at all , I was able to talked with him during the surgery without feeling any pain and or discomfort. The attention and love they give you the day of the surgery is amazing. Thank you..
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
I had very bad thyroid eye disease. After many surgeries done in the past with my eyes, we moved to Florida. I saw an Oculoplastic surgeon in Melbourne for 7 years. He refused to fix my uneven eyelids. I was very frustrated, till I met Dr. Lee at Bascum Palmer. He took his time reviewing my case. He was very caring and knowledgeable. His staff is wonderful! My eyelids were very uneven and made me feel very unattractive. I highly recommend Dr. Lee. and thank him so much!
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Lee has done numerous procedures for me, including my upper and lower lid blepharoplasty as well as filler injections to restore the volume and youthfulness to my face. I appreciate that he is modern and cutting-edge in his technique, takes the time to explain all my options, and uses lasers, injectables, and surgery in combination--all the best modalities of rejuvenation--with an artistic eye and compassionate demeanor. So many people have commented how natural and great I look for my age!
in Lantana, FL |
Doctor Lee treated both my wife and me for sunspots and sun damage. The IPL removed 90 percent of the sun damage after two sessions. My skin feels better and as an additional consequence to the IPL, it feels tighter. I don't have many wrinkles but if I did I would assume the IPL would have rectified that problem as well, Small surface capillaries and other blemishes seem to be gone as well. Dr Lees care was excellent, his explanation of the procedure was thorough and the procedures were smooth.
Dr. Lee has a wonderful bedside manner and superb credentials and training. I had horrible thyroid eye disease and had undergone prior reconstructive surgery that had been inadequate, and Dr. Lee really took the time to educate me about my disease and what he could offer me in terms of surgical options. He called me the day after surgery at home and was available by email. I really appreciated his compassion and artistry and feel like I now look like the person I used to be.
Have you seen Dr. Bradford Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?

Compare Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lee's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Aging Face
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

M.Sc. Degree at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine

Completed in 2005

• French
  • Mandarin

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology