Dr. Bradd Burkhart, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Orlando Orthopaedic Center 25 W Crystal Lake St Ste 200 Orlando, FL 32806 Get Directions
Dr. Bradd Burkhart, MD
Dr. Bradd Burkhart, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Burkhart is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Burkhart's Care Philosophy

The group was formed on the principles that comprehensive care of orthopaedic problems and other musculoskeletal disease can be delivered in a high quality, cost effective way while meeting the patient's needs. These goals are accomplished through an integrated staff with the professional skills necessary to provide the highest quality care to all of our patients.

Dr. Burkhart's Experience

See how Dr. Burkhart's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burkhart

Dr. Burkhart accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Burkhart is now accepting new patients
SoDo Office25 W Crystal Lake St Ste 200
Orlando, FL 32806
Evening
Saturday
(407) 254-2500Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Burkhart has admitting privileges.

Dr. Burkhart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burkhart to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Burkhart's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
While the news I received was not great news, Dr. Burkhart was extremely pleasant and encouraging. He helped put my mind at ease and went over the X-rays and procedures needed very thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Burkhart to anyone in need of Orthopaedic assistance!
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Burkhart at your recent visit. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
Orlando,Florida |
Have lived in 3 states and seen hosts of Orthopedic Doctors. None compare to Dr Burkhart. His compassion and personal etiquette are the first things that really comforted me on a major TKR that I needed and to be honest I was really worried about. He explained the entire process and the surgery went exactly as he said. No problems. Started Physical Therapy 2 days after surgery and startedWalking without a walker 2 weeks after surgery! Amazing! Thank you Dr Burkhart for proving me with a new life
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It's our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Burkhart was highly recommended to me by a co-worker and I instantly knew why. As soon as I walked in, the staff was friendly, prepared and ready to go. There was minimal wait time to get in, exam and x-rays were immediate and Dr. Burkhart quickly came in with results. He was so nice, spoke to me, asked questions and LISTENED, even though he had my results and knew the problem. He gave me options and we mapped out a plan. This was absolutely one of the best Dr. experiences I've ever had.
We truly appreciate your feedback. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Burkhart!
in Sanford, FL |
I cannot complain about the Doctor nor the staff. The doctor is very passionate about my concerns, very theral with explaining results and treatment. I will continue to go to Dr. Burkhart for all my orthopedic concerns. The staff is also amazing
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We'll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Burkhart was very thorough in evaluating what my issues were and took the time to immediately address a treatment plan.
Thank you for sharing, Stacy!
in Sanford, Florida |
A great knee replacement An excellent experience from pre-op to post-op. I felt comfortable and informed through out the entire process.
in Sanford, FL |
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Burkhart. He was very pleasant and respectful. He listened to me, then explained my options. He sure is knowledgeable and confident. He fixed my knee, so therefore, I am eternally greatful!!!
in Apopka, FL |
Very knowledgeable, patient, answers questions, explains what to expect.
Thank you for sharing! We're glad to hear your appointment went well.
in Jacksonville fl |
had knee surgery went great didn't even need as much as aspirin after the fact walking next day no pain
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Burkhart!
Clermont, FL |
I cannot speak to Dr. Burkhart's expertise as an Orthopedic Surgeon outside of his Workmen's Compensation practice. That being said, he definitely cares only for what Workmen's Comp wants him to say. I was actually looking forward to our visit. I researched this physician and felt confident he would consider the patient over the money. I could not have been more wrong. His medical opinion was nothing more than, no surgery can help you, WRONG, don't bother with your splint, WRONG.
Dr. Burkhart would be open to having you return to the office to review your worker's comp case and go over his findings. We invite you to call Jessica, our Physician Team Supervisor, at 407-418-0571.
in Orlando, FL |
I had total knee replacement with Dr. Burkhart. I was afraid of the surgery and its potential to throw me into a Lupus flare. Staff told me I would have much pain, but after operation pain was minimal I was able to walk immediately. After phys.Therapy within 1 week I was pain free. After 2 mo and phys ther. my knee is virtually straight. Anesthesia and 1st pain meds caused vomiting & constipation.but when that cleared, no pain & normal activity
in Orlando, FL |
Two shoulder replacement's by Dr. Burkhart. My experience with Dr. Burkhart rates excellent. Dr. Burkhart takes time with the patient before and after surgery. Very concerned about how YOU are feeling. You don't feel rushed and he listens to the patient. His office visits are exceptional . I have had such a success with Dr. Burkhart. He knows his business!
Have you seen Dr. Bradd Burkhart, MD?

Compare Dr. Burkhart

Dr. Burkhart's Care Philosophy

Dr. Burkhart's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Burkhart has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Burkhart's Board Certifications

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pseudoarthrosis

Wellington Orthopaedics

Completed in 2008

Washington College

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Burkhart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burkhart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Knee Surgery

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement