Dr. Brad Sorosky, MD

Dr. Brad Sorosky, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Male

Dr. Brad Sorosky, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Sorosky is affiliated with Banner Gateway Medical Center.

Dr. Sorosky's Experience

See how Dr. Sorosky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sorosky

Dr. Sorosky accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sorosky has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sorosky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sorosky to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Sorosky's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Sorosky takes the time needed to understand my concerns, diagnoses and treatment options. He listens!. He correctly diagnosed my lower back problems after others failed. His staff is wonderful
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Sorosky was professional, excellent listening skills, great bedside manner, great diagnostician and explained everything that it could be and what steps we take next. I was very pleased with my visit and office staff was great as well. I highly recommend Dr. Sorosky and his clinic,
in Mesa, AZ |
Once again, excellent care by Dr Brad and his faculty!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Sorosky was highly recommended by my Family Practice MD. He spent a significant amount of time with me, listening to the description of my symptoms and then diagnosing my situation. He offered options and made recommendations that made me feel comfortable with my desired course of action.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Staff & Dr sorosky were all friendly, compassionate & efficient. Saw me aty appointed time as well. Procedures were explained & carried out as would be expected. Thank you Dr Brad & staff. Bob Goodman
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Brad listens to both mine & my husbands issues. He advises what he can do, the outcome we can expect & what we can do at home to get pain relief. Before during & after our injections I feel totally confident in him & his staff. During the procedure he has music on, he talks to me & throws a joke in every now & then. I know this is to make it less stressful for me. He also uses xray to see inside my back instead of going in blind like some Dr's. I would highly recommend seeing him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Sorosky listens and shows concern for his patients. I never felt rushed or made to feel like my concerns were insignificant. He and his staff were friendly, prompt and professional. Would definitely recommend Dr. Sorosky.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr Brad Sorosky has always spent time, and shown concern about managing my pain, explaining the causes, the treatment options, the expected effects of each- positive and negative, and which option he believes is warranted in my situation. We converse, he does not dictate. He asks questions to clarify what I am trying to describe. My treatments (epidurals, nerve ablation and nerve block) have provided consistent, and in one case, permanent relief. His staff is warm, and efficient.
in Scottsdale AZ |
Dr Sorosky is fully engaged in his patients' health. I was amazed when, upon driving home following an MRI ordered by my PCP, to receive a call from Dr Sorosky, who had already received and reviewed the films. He was concerned enough by what he saw to call me PROACTIVELY, and to steer me towards additional diagnostics, along with a visit to a surgeon in follow up. When my husband and I came to see Dr Sorosky, he had suggestions about how I might follow up either in AZ or at home
Gilbert, AZ |
I have a pinched nerve in my lower left back no one told me I had to have someone there to drive me home so they would not give me any pain medication as he shocked my lower back. As he talked with his staff about Golf and everything else he did over the weekend he shocked me again and I was crying he had no compassion and if anything he's made my lower back worse bad bad experience.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Sorosky helped save my life, literally. He went out of his way to make sure that I found the best resources even though my problem turned out to be a rare osteomyelitis, not back problems. I hold him in the highest regard and have the deepest gratitude for his kind care and concern.
in Chandler, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Brad Sorosky has been excellent. He listens to my concerns and takes the time to address each and every one. I have a severe lower back condition and he explains and offers options and alternatives. His treatment of me has been right on. His staff is courteous, friendly and responsive. Dr. Sorosky, as well as his entire staff, reflect the best of customer care. I would recommend him to anyone with pain issues.
in PhD AZ |
He did not listen to any of my concerns your address any of them I have had multiple disc replacements laminectomy facetectomy in lumbar cervical and have one pending the spasticity and my body is horrendous along with other compounding factors he told me the aqua therapy would take care of it all and make me pain free did not take five seconds to listen to explain and nor does he care beware
Have you seen Dr. Brad Sorosky, MD?
Are you Dr. Sorosky?

Compare Dr. Sorosky

Dr. Sorosky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Sorosky has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sorosky's Board Certifications

• Back Injuries
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago

Completed in 2009

University Of California At Los Angeles

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Sorosky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorosky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate