Dr. Brad Sandler, DO

Dr. Brad Sandler, DO

Pain Medicine  |
45 reviews

Dr. Brad Sandler, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Mishawaka, IN. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Sandler is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend, Unity Medical and Surgical Hospital, Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center, Lakeland Health and Lakeland Health....See Less

Spine & Orthopedic Medicine Inc.

230 E Day Rd Ste 180

• Priority Health
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Sandler

Dr. Sandler's Experience

Dr. Sandler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Sandler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Headache

• Lumbar Sympathetic Block
  • Medical Branch Block
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Occipital Nerve Block
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Tendon and Bursa Injection
  • Thoracic Facet Joint Injection

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Sandler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sandler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sandler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sandler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sandler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sandler to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sandler's Performance
in Mishawaka, IN |
My husband went to Dr Sandler for a few years and he was discharged by Brads assistant.I think when these doctors prescribe pain medication they know most of their patients will become addicted to them.Dr Sandlers assistant was so awful to my husband.Yes he would call and ask for his refill early at times but I'm sure he's not the only one.All I can say about his assistant is cold hearted????
in South Bend, IN |
Dr. Sandler is the most compassionate, kindest and the sweetest doctor I have ever had the privilege to meet. I moved here from Houston, Texas in 2015. I had awesome doctors there and struggled to find good doctors when we moved. At first, I had all my doctors for my several health issues at the South Bend clinic. Boy, was that a disaster! The majority of the doctors are rude, with no compassion or kindness at all, treating you like a criminal. Not Doctor Sandler! He is fantastic!
in Mishawaka, IN |
I have suffered from chronic pain for decades. I have had multiple surgeries and a knee replacement. I have tried numerous pain specialists, but had limited success until I began seeing Dr. Sandler. I am delighted to have found a doctor who treats me with respect, who explains things to me in a way I can understand and who is genuinely concerned with my well being. His staff is highly trained, polite and caring. He has reduced my pain levels and has improved my daily living beyond expectations.
South Bend, IN |
Dr sandler was a great doctor, however, his nurse sara runs him and the office, if she doesn't like you, you're gone.
in Wayland, MI |
I could not have asked for a better partner in my healthcare journey!
in Berrien Springs, Michigsn |
Dr. Sandler is great. His receptionist, who is his sister-in-law is another topic. She is rude. When I have called to make an appointment she always has an attitude. Often she sends me to the nurse's voicemail (another sister-in-law) , but nobody ever calls me back. I know of two other patients who have stopped going there because of these same issues. I'm looking for someone else.
in South Bend, IN |
My Husband first saw Dr.Sandler around 2005 hoping to avoid more mjr surgeries & regain some quality of life. Dr's weren't giving good prognosis.Dr. Sandler started treatment & within a few months we saw amazing results.He has gained the ability to cut the grass & make the trip to walmart with me, go to the zoo with our grandchildren.All things he was not able to do before.His pain is more mngble & he has yet to have another back surgery.Dr.Sandler has given us back the ability to have a life.
in Niles, MI |
His assistant is something left to be desired and I felt like he was to open to prescribe pain meds and when I become financially strapped they turned tables and weren't to friendly to deal with and seems like they go out of their way if you have insurance, and if not then your stuck
in Milford, IN |
I saw him once, would've LOVED to try his treatment .. based on fact that your account balance cannot exceed $500 was enough for me to never return. Dr's should NOT limit treatment of a patient based on an account balance. Especially when treating with narcotic pain medication. My first visit my balance due was $162 after my insurance adjustment, The charge was $386.00. $500 doesn't go far, poor practice judgement. Impressed with Dr. Not with office practice. SORRY DR.
in Mishawaka IN. |
One of few doctors I have found that actually listen and care about their patients. The world could definitely use more doctors like him!!
Dr. Sandler has changed my life in ways I didn't realize was possible. He truly listens to me which is a rarity. He tries to find alternative to surgery which have been extremely helpful. AMAZING!!!
in elkhart |
I feel that doctor sandler listens to you and he will help you out with in his means , now for all of his employees there polite except for a couple . I would recommend friends and family to him , he just needs to have a talk with a couple that seem like they are the one that are the doctor instead of being his employees . Other then that I'm satisfied with him
I've be seeing Dr. Sandler for more than 17 years. He began treating me for chronic pain. 10 years ago I was diagnosed with 2 terminal illnesses. I know for certain I wouldn't be writing this today without him. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and explains things simply. He'll take however much time that you need. I've never felt rushed by him or his excellent staff. If I could I would give him and his staff 6 stars!!!
His medical assistant is hurting the reputation of this office. She does not belong in healthcare, ESPECIALLY not pain management. I have been yelled at, lied to, hung up on, etc. She is spiteful and acts as though making pain medication mistakes is no big deal. On two occasions she has made mistakes causing me to go without pain meds for a week. Then there is no one to listen when you voice your issues because she claims she's in charge. This is cruel, Dr. Sandler needs to be aware of this.
I've seen him forever but as soon as I feel on hard ship I felt like a number and not someone they care about. They have me on strong pain meds and they said unless I pay in full I can't get my fill. Well I don't have the fill amount and now I'm afraid of the withdraw that will happen. I don't think any doctor should knowingly allow someone to go through that. And it's not like they haven't gotten money from me at least once a month
Have you seen Dr. Brad Sandler, DO?
Are you Dr. Sandler?