Dr. Brad S. Sandler, DO

Dr. Brad S. Sandler, DO

Pain Medicine | Male | 50 years old

Spine & Orthopedic Medicine Inc.

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Sandler specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Mishawaka, IN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sandler? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sandler's Experience

81Experience
Match

See how Dr. Sandler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sandler

Dr. Sandler accepts 14 insurance carriers

14 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Sandler has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Sandler

Dr. Sandler's Review Details
4.4 based on 37 responses
Experience with Dr. Sandler
Dr. Sandler's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (34)
in South Bend, IN |
My Husband first saw Dr.Sandler around 2005 hoping to avoid more mjr surgeries & regain some quality of life. Dr's weren't giving good prognosis.Dr. Sandler started treatment & within a few months we saw amazing results.He has gained the ability to cut the grass & make the trip to walmart with me, go to the zoo with our grandchildren.All things he was not able to do before.His pain is more mngble & he has yet to have another back surgery.Dr.Sandler has given us back the ability to have a life.
in Niles, MI |
His assistant is something left to be desired and I felt like he was to open to prescribe pain meds and when I become financially strapped they turned tables and weren't to friendly to deal with and seems like they go out of their way if you have insurance, and if not then your stuck
in Milford, IN |
I saw him once, would've LOVED to try his treatment .. based on fact that your account balance cannot exceed $500 was enough for me to never return. Dr's should NOT limit treatment of a patient based on an account balance. Especially when treating with narcotic pain medication. My first visit my balance due was $162 after my insurance adjustment, The charge was $386.00. $500 doesn't go far, poor practice judgement. Impressed with Dr. Not with office practice. SORRY DR.
in Mishawaka IN. |
One of few doctors I have found that actually listen and care about their patients. The world could definitely use more doctors like him!!
Dr. Sandler has changed my life in ways I didn't realize was possible. He truly listens to me which is a rarity. He tries to find alternative to surgery which have been extremely helpful. AMAZING!!!
in elkhart |
I feel that doctor sandler listens to you and he will help you out with in his means , now for all of his employees there polite except for a couple . I would recommend friends and family to him , he just needs to have a talk with a couple that seem like they are the one that are the doctor instead of being his employees . Other then that I'm satisfied with him
I've be seeing Dr. Sandler for more than 17 years. He began treating me for chronic pain. 10 years ago I was diagnosed with 2 terminal illnesses. I know for certain I wouldn't be writing this today without him. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and explains things simply. He'll take however much time that you need. I've never felt rushed by him or his excellent staff. If I could I would give him and his staff 6 stars!!!
His medical assistant is hurting the reputation of this office. She does not belong in healthcare, ESPECIALLY not pain management. I have been yelled at, lied to, hung up on, etc. She is spiteful and acts as though making pain medication mistakes is no big deal. On two occasions she has made mistakes causing me to go without pain meds for a week. Then there is no one to listen when you voice your issues because she claims she's in charge. This is cruel, Dr. Sandler needs to be aware of this.
I've seen him forever but as soon as I feel on hard ship I felt like a number and not someone they care about. They have me on strong pain meds and they said unless I pay in full I can't get my fill. Well I don't have the fill amount and now I'm afraid of the withdraw that will happen. I don't think any doctor should knowingly allow someone to go through that. And it's not like they haven't gotten money from me at least once a month
Have you seen Dr. Sandler?
Are you Dr. Sandler? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Lumbar Sympathetic Block
  • Medical Branch Block
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Occipital Nerve Block
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Tendon and Bursa Injection
  • Thoracic Facet Joint Injection

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Med

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Sandler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sandler has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Sandler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sandler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Sandler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Sandler

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Sandler's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Sandler

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients