Dr. Bradley Raphael, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Bradley Raphael, MD
Dr. Bradley Raphael, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Syracuse, NY. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Raphael is affiliated with Crouse Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center.

Dr. Raphael's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bradley Raphael is a board certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon, specializing in arthroscopic and ligament reconstructive surgery of the shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle. He is a team Physician for Syracuse University. Dr. Raphael is a graduate of Yale University School of Medicine and completed his Orthopaedic residency at Hospital for Special Surgery at Cornell-Weill Medical School in New York City. He then performed a sports medicine fellowship at the prestigious Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles. Dr. Raphael has extensive experience out in the field working in tandem with the team doctors for the Los Angeles Lakers, Anaheim Ducks, Los Angeles Dodgers, and the University of Southern California. After completing his medical training, Dr. Bradley Raphael returned to his hometown of Syracuse to join his father, Dr. Irving Raphael, in practice.

Dr. Raphael's Experience

See how Dr. Raphael's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Raphael

Dr. Raphael accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Raphael is now accepting new patients
Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists5719 Widewaters Pkwy
Syracuse, NY 13214
Evening
Saturday
(315) 701-4024Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Raphael has admitting privileges.

Dr. Raphael's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raphael to family and friends
Dr. Raphael's Performance
Syracuse, NY |
An absolute professional! I tore my ACL and had a slight MCL tear as well after an injury in February of 2017. From the first visit to Dr. Raphael I knew I was in good hands. He was very thorough in his explanation of surgery and post-surgery treatment. Takes great care of his patients and made my procedure out to be a routine thing, which gave me great confidence going into surgery, knowing I was going to recover. I am 6 months post surgery and have regained nearly all my strength! The best.
in Liverpool, NY |
Dr. Raphael is personable yet straight forward. He is also very knowledgeable and thorough. He took time to assess my injury and answer all my questions during my initial visit. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Raphael was excellent. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and communicates effectively.
in Lisbon, NY |
I greatly appreciate the excellent care Dr. Raphael and his staff have afforded me. I had three muscle tears and a detached tendon in my left shoulder. Dr. Raphael operated in January and now seven months later I have full range of motion and am back to what I consider, 95% strength. I have no pain. I cannot say enough about how Dr. Raphael has improved my quality of life. THANK YOU!
in Watertown, NY |
Dr. Raphael is very caring and concerned about the patient. He treats the patient and NOT the overall testing. I travel from Watertown and worth every mile to know appointments are easy to obtain and the care is 100%.
in Manlius, NY |
Very attentive, listens to complaints and issues. He explained and showed me my X-ray results and made recommendations for follow up consultation. I felt very comfortable with his opinion and suggestions for follow up with a colleague.
Dr. Raphael was very kind and professional with me today. First time ever seeing a specialist of any kind. He got me a firm diagnosis for my knee problems after going un-diagnosed for year and a half. He took the time to explain my condition and equipped me with everything I need to get my pain level down as low as possible and to help prevent any future problems. I highly recommend his services! ??
in Deposit, NY |
Dr. Raphael is very knowledgeable and goes to great lengths to make sure you understand your situation. He looked at my situation in multiple ways and believes in multiple approaches when appropriate. I cannot say enough good about him.
Syracuse, NY |
My appointment was a very good experience. Dr. Raphael examined completely and explained very thoroughly what the issue was. I completely understood everything he explained and was very pleased with his recommendations. The staff in the office were very friendly, pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend SOS and Dr. Raphael.
Rochester NY |
Best orthopedic surgeon! I went to a surgeon in Rochester at Strong Memorial Hospital who put wrong screws in my knee. Dr. Raphael fixed everything and my knee feels so much better. It was worth the drive
in Port Byron, NY |
Dr. Raphael is always patient, listening to all my concerns and answering my questions in a way I easily understand. He explores every avenue to make sure I get the best treatment possible.
in Watertown, NY |
He listened to my concerns and did not dismiss anything I said. He took me seriously and had a wonderful bedside manner!
Ithaca, NY |
Very personable, and upbeat. Provided an explanation of what the surgery and subsequent recovery would involve. I would have liked to see the MRI images.
in Manlius, NY |
Experience and protocol were helpful in recovery. Very easy to work with.
in Watertown, NY |
Dr Raphael is amazing along with his support staff. Dr Raphael and Brandon Weaver have taken a cautious approach to my ACL/Meniscus condition post surgery to assure that it will not be an issue into the future. This approach is much different than that of doctors in the north country and I have heard of multiple people needing a second surgery, unlike Dr Raphael and his team. Kudos to SOS for having Dr Raphael and Brandon Weaver a part of the SOS family.
East Syracuse, NY |
Good guy. I needed a couple of tests but I was going out of town. The doctor got it scheduled all the tests and got it done before I left. He was great to work with.
in Oswego, NY |
Excellent pre-op, surgery, and post-op care by all.
Vestal, NY |
Excellent, ACL knee surgery. Have had zero pain and making great progress, Dr. Raphael reallys knows what he is doing.
in Syracuse, NY |
Excellent experience. Very timely and professional
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Raphael, MD?
Are you Dr. Raphael?

Compare Dr. Raphael

Dr. Raphael's Care Philosophy

Dr. Raphael's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Kerlan Jobe Orth Clin

Completed in 2010

University of Rochester

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Raphael does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raphael and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery