Dr. Brad Kligman, MD

Practices Ophthalmology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 19 reviews.
Author:
Polite, respectful and knowledgeable. Explained all phases of care
Author:
Dr. Kligman was very courteous and friendly. I was most impressed how he explained what the lump on my eyelid was, recommended a hot compress and even gave my eyelid a jump start with a painless squeeze of the gland. Even went further to recommend an eyelid specialist if no improvement in a week. A BIG thumbs up experience.
Author:
His technical knowledge, skill and care is only surpassed by his great personality. Extremely pleased with the results of four surgeries he performed on me this summer. Thank you!
He is the best
Author:
Very patient and great personality. Knowledgeable.
Author:
Very knowledgeable and handles his job professionally.
Author:
Thorough, knowledgeable, very pleasant.
truly caring
Author:
I went for an eye examination concerning floaters. Dr. Kligman is extremely kind and thorough with his examination. He’s also very patient with any questions you may have. I highly recommend him!
Very satisfied!!
Author:
Very knowledgeable, thorough, reassuring, and direct. He was able to quickly assess my eye condition and prescribe a sensible course of treatment.
Author:
Courteous and very thorough in his examination.
Author:
Professional and a great listener, quite determined to resolve my eye issues. We are on the same page!
Author:
Dr. Kligman was professional, friendly and informative. He explained everything he did and the meaning of all the numbers that his assistant transcribed.
Author:
Simply put, my LASIK experience with Dr. Kligman is the single best medical experience I've had in my entire life. Aside from his stellar educational credentials, he was patient in answering every question that came up, has a wonderful bedside manner, and instills confidence in the success of the procedure. (The office staff was also very friendly and knowledgeable) I was well prepared for what to expect come the day of surgery, and was already seeing better by the same evening. Dr. Kligman pro
Author:
My life has now been completley changed by getting my Lasik procedure. I have been wearing glasses since I was in about the 4th grade. I hated having to constantly switch from my eyeglasses to my prescription sunglasses when going out. I was so tired of wearing glasses and prescription sunglasses that I decided to get Lasik. I hated thinking oh my gosh did I remember my sunglasses if I went to somewhere outdoors. Dr. Kligman was amazing and I am so grateful to him and the amazing staff.