Dr. Brad K. Greenspan, MD

Dr. Brad K. Greenspan, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Lakeside Psychology & Counselng 2213 Lakeside Dr, Bannockburn, IL 60015 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Greenspan specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Bannockburn, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Greenspan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Greenspan's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Greenspan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greenspan

Dr. Greenspan accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Greenspan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Greenspan's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenspan to family and friends
4.1
Experience with Dr. Greenspan
Dr. Greenspan's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (33)
in Grayslake, IL |
Dr. Greenspan is very caring, listens and makes decisions based on YOUR needs - not just whatever is the latest and greatest. I highly recommend him.
He's fantastic. He is caring, knowledgeable and always makes time for his patients. If I ever have a question and call the office, he personally calls me back, usually within an hour or so. I think he may be the only doctor I've had that personally returns calls. The staff is excellent and friendly and helpful. I consider myself lucky to have found this practice - my quality of life has improved dramatically since I started seeing Dr. Greenspan.
in Evanston, IL |
Dr. Greenspan has been my doctor for 34 years. He is always available to me, we have had an excellent relationship for this entire time, and he would be an excellent therapist for any friend who would need him.
in Deerfield, IL |
He listens. He is smart, and his insights are perceptive and help me understand my issues and feelings. He is sympathetic in an appropriate way. He is never impatient. He remembers my past issues, conflicts, and relationship concerns, and he integrates them into current discussions when pertinent.
in Mundelein, IL |
Dr. Greenspan has been providing excellent health care to me for many years. Besides his caring, professional manner, I believe his astuteness is unsurpassed. No matter what emotional or physical issues I bring to our sessions, it never ceases to amaze me how intuitive he is and how his pertinent questions help me to better understand my thoughts, feelings and what I am currently experiencing.
in Gurnee, IL |
Dr. Greenspan is highly educated and extremely easy to talk too. He has a great way of relating to patients, I always feel comfortable to express any concerns or question I have. Overall, he is an outstanding psychiatrist and I would refer him to anyone.
in Northbrook, IL |
Dr. Greenspan is a caring and understanding professional. Something constructive always comes out of our sessions. He knows his patients and recalls previous discussions. That provides a comfortable and meaningful dialogue. At times, he will challenge a patient's thinking which I find beneficial and not confrontational. He gives appropriate attention to medication needs and considers possible interactions with existing medications. He is always accessible and has a wonderful staff.
in Deerfield, IL |
As usual Dr Greenspan was great this past week. he's a great listener and always understands where I'm coming from. He also knows what I'm thinking and feel in every session and relates to it very well.
in Highland Park, Il |
Dr. Greenspan is a very kind, caring doctor, who is very easy to talk to. He is understanding of the situations discussed and willing to help in any way he can.
North Chicago, IL |
Dr. Brad Greenspan is knowledgeable, personable, understanding, caring, and compassionate. He has always given me the impression that he truly cares about my progress and my emotional and mental healing. Dr. Greenspan doesn't just prescribe drugs and then send you away. He combines drug therapy with cognitive therapy, challenges your thoughts and ideas, and treats you as a whole person.
in Deerfield, IL |
I have been with Dr. Greenspan for many years. He is reputable, conscientious and an excellent psychiatrist. His staff is very professional and most accommodating.
in Mundelein, IL |
I have been seeing Dr. Greenspan for many years. He has always made me feel that he Is interested in my problems dealing with anxiety, He always listens to everything I say and suggests ways that I can cope better. He makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. He never rushes me through a session. In addition to the one on one sessions that we have, which I am very pleased with, I also want to comment on medication he has prescribed. They have resulted in a very effective balance that helps me.
in Deerfield, IL |
Dr. Greenspan is a thorough, insightful doctor that looks at all aspects of wellness, including physical and mental. He takes time to get to know his patients and understand the challenges in their lives. Dr. Greenspan never rushes and writes prescriptions. Dr. G is excellent in recalling issues and details shared from one session to the next and always remembers to follow up on how a problem got handled, or a medication helped. In crisis situations, Dr. G is accessible.
in Sugar Grove, IL |
A friend recommended Dr. Greenspan to me 13 years ago when I was suffering from severe anxiety. I had been seeing my GP for the anxiety and he had me on tranquilizers, sleeping pills and controlled release Paxil. I was in loopy land/orbit with so many drugs and was not getting any better. I went to see Dr. Greenspan, and within 2 weeks he had me totally stable; off sleeping pills, tranquilizers and on the CORRECT dose of Paxil. I continue to see Dr. Greenspan 2x/year. He's a GREAT doctor!
in Lincolnshire,IL |
Dr. Greenspann has a gentle, sympathedic and concerned way about him. He gives my Mom (90 years old) the peace of mind she needs. And he does not believe in over medicating patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent psychiatrist.
in Lincolnshire, IL |
Excellent listener, experienced, caring, efficient.
Waukegan, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Greenspan for 4 1/2 years now and he has always provided the absolute best care for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenspan. He attentively listens to my concerns and truly wants to help me by providing excellent advice and treatment. Also, his office staff is very courteous and kind.
in Highland Park, IL |
Dr. Greenspan is always available when I have questions...he calls me back in a timely fashion. He is very knowledgeable about medications and worked with me to find the correct ones for me. I find him to be very caring and understanding. I wish all my doctors were as attentive as he is!
in Highland Park, IL |
Dr. Greenspan is a very caring and compassionate Dr., one who is very easy to talk to. My experiences with the Dr. all have been beneficial. I have a very high level of trust in Dr. Greenspan's decisions. He is most conscientious and clearly expresses a high level of concern about the well being of his patients based on my experiences over a time span of several years.
in Beach Park Illinois |
After suffering for months from depression which was not alleviated by any medicines that my family doctor prescribed I was referred to Dr Greenspan. Immediately he took control and built up a very effective regimen of medication and ended my paralyzing depression. Over the course of years of treatment he has tweaked my medication for various reasons even taking into consideration my formulary and the cost of name brand drugs. I call him my medicine magicia. I recommend him without reservation
in Libertyville, IL |
100% Hands down the best doctor I've ever been to. One of the kindest people I know, always asks how things are going and actually cares about his patients.
in Lake Forest, Illionois |
Dr Greenspan is Always available, always professionsl, Always has a sound suggestion or direction for whatever current issue I am experiencing. He is way beyond exemplary in his dealings with patients ( me.). His office staff is first rate and with call back immediately, and tend to prescription or spppointments needs in a very timely fashion. They are as caring and as ptofessional as the doctor.
in Libertyville, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Greenspan's for almost 20 years. Dr. Greenspan is a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor who truly listens to his patients. He stays current and up-to-date with all new medications, and works with his patients to develop the best treatment plan for them. He takes the time to really get to know his patients, which is crucial to providing optimal care in this field. I recommend Dr. Greenspan highly to anyone looking for a caring doctor who is top in his profession.
in Bannockburn, IL |
Dr. Greenspan has really helped me with my condition. He very carefully worked with me to find the correct medications. I always recommend him to anyone needing the help of a psychiatrist.
in Vernon Hills, IL |
I am a long time patient of Dr. Greenspan.. He has been at my side through many crises, both family and personal. He knows me very well and is always up to date on my issues. He is not one to carelessly provide medication, rather taking the time to work through the issues. He is always available to me when I need him.
I have always found Dr Greenspan to be an excellent listener, empathetic and extremely knowledgeable in his communication with me, and a partner in determining solutions. He has never failed me, and I am so sincerely grateful for his intervention and guidance. He has stuck by me through difficult times and I have emerged completely back to my old self!! Happy, positive, highly effective functioning again. I am deeply grateful to and for him.
Have you seen Dr. Brad K. Greenspan, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenspan?

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci

Graduated in 1977

Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine

Completed in 1977

Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine

Completed in 1981

University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Greenspan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenspan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenspan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Greenspan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Greenspan

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Greenspan's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Greenspan

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients