Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD

Dr. Greenspan
Telehealth services available

Lakeside Psychology & Counselng

2213 Lakeside Dr Bannockburn, IL 60015

Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Bannockburn, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Evanston Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Greenspan to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychiatrists in your area

See similar Psychiatrists in Bannockburn

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Greenspan accepts

Dr. Greenspan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Choice
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
Blue Precision HMO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Greenspan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Greenspan's Top Procedures and Conditions

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

Dr. Greenspan treats Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Greenspan treats this condition more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Greenspan's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Greenspan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Greenspan

4.0

69.04761904761905%
4.761904761904762%

Dr. Greenspan?
He is a great person. On my first visit, I knew I found my doctor. It is a friendly office. I will highly recommend Dr. Greenspan.
Apr 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Greenspan is very caring, listens and makes decisions based on YOUR needs - not just whatever is the latest and greatest. I highly recommend him.
T.S. in Grayslake, IL – Apr 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
He's fantastic. He is caring, knowledgeable and always makes time for his patients. If I ever have a question and call the office, he personally calls me back, usually within an hour or so. I think he may be the only doctor I've had that personally returns calls. The staff is excellent and friendly and helpful. I consider myself lucky to have found this practice - my quality of life has improved dramatically since I started seeing Dr. Greenspan.
Mar 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Greenspan has been my doctor for 34 years. He is always available to me, we have had an excellent relationship for this entire time, and he would be an excellent therapist for any friend who would need him.
Kit Gillson in Evanston, IL – Mar 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
He listens. He is smart, and his insights are perceptive and help me understand my issues and feelings. He is sympathetic in an appropriate way. He is never impatient. He remembers my past issues, conflicts, and relationship concerns, and he integrates them into current discussions when pertinent.
Linda Williams in Deerfield, IL – Mar 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Greenspan has been providing excellent health care to me for many years. Besides his caring, professional manner, I believe his astuteness is unsurpassed. No matter what emotional or physical issues I bring to our sessions, it never ceases to amaze me how intuitive he is and how his pertinent questions help me to better understand my thoughts, feelings and what I am currently experiencing.
JK in Mundelein, IL – Mar 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Greenspan is highly educated and extremely easy to talk too. He has a great way of relating to patients, I always feel comfortable to express any concerns or question I have. Overall, he is an outstanding psychiatrist and I would refer him to anyone.
Jamie C in Gurnee, IL – Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Greenspan is a caring and understanding professional. Something constructive always comes out of our sessions. He knows his patients and recalls previous discussions. That provides a comfortable and meaningful dialogue. At times, he will challenge a patient's thinking which I find beneficial and not confrontational. He gives appropriate attention to medication needs and considers possible interactions with existing medications. He is always accessible and has a wonderful staff.
Ron in Northbrook, IL – Feb 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
As usual Dr Greenspan was great this past week. he's a great listener and always understands where I'm coming from. He also knows what I'm thinking and feel in every session and relates to it very well.
JoshY in Deerfield, IL – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Greenspan is a very kind, caring doctor, who is very easy to talk to. He is understanding of the situations discussed and willing to help in any way he can.
Terri Minkus in Highland Park, Il – Feb 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Brad Greenspan is knowledgeable, personable, understanding, caring, and compassionate. He has always given me the impression that he truly cares about my progress and my emotional and mental healing. Dr. Greenspan doesn't just prescribe drugs and then send you away. He combines drug therapy with cognitive therapy, challenges your thoughts and ideas, and treats you as a whole person.
North Chicago, IL – Feb 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
I have been with Dr. Greenspan for many years. He is reputable, conscientious and an excellent psychiatrist. His staff is very professional and most accommodating.
Rita in Deerfield, IL – Feb 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Greenspan for many years. He has always made me feel that he Is interested in my problems dealing with anxiety, He always listens to everything I say and suggests ways that I can cope better. He makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. He never rushes me through a session. In addition to the one on one sessions that we have, which I am very pleased with, I also want to comment on medication he has prescribed. They have resulted in a very effective balance that helps me.
Mary Jo Serpico in Mundelein, IL – Feb 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Greenspan is a thorough, insightful doctor that looks at all aspects of wellness, including physical and mental. He takes time to get to know his patients and understand the challenges in their lives. Dr. Greenspan never rushes and writes prescriptions. Dr. G is excellent in recalling issues and details shared from one session to the next and always remembers to follow up on how a problem got handled, or a medication helped. In crisis situations, Dr. G is accessible.
kg in Deerfield, IL – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Greenspann has a gentle, sympathedic and concerned way about him. He gives my Mom (90 years old) the peace of mind she needs. And he does not believe in over medicating patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent psychiatrist.
Loretta Foss in Lincolnshire,IL – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Excellent listener, experienced, caring, efficient.
Jim S in Lincolnshire, IL – Feb 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Greenspan for 4 1/2 years now and he has always provided the absolute best care for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenspan. He attentively listens to my concerns and truly wants to help me by providing excellent advice and treatment. Also, his office staff is very courteous and kind.
Waukegan, IL – Feb 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Greenspan is always available when I have questions...he calls me back in a timely fashion. He is very knowledgeable about medications and worked with me to find the correct ones for me. I find him to be very caring and understanding. I wish all my doctors were as attentive as he is!
Sandy Motzko in Highland Park, IL – Feb 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
Dr. Greenspan is a very caring and compassionate Dr., one who is very easy to talk to. My experiences with the Dr. all have been beneficial. I have a very high level of trust in Dr. Greenspan's decisions. He is most conscientious and clearly expresses a high level of concern about the well being of his patients based on my experiences over a time span of several years.
Howard M in Highland Park, IL – Feb 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?
After suffering for months from depression which was not alleviated by any medicines that my family doctor prescribed I was referred to Dr Greenspan. Immediately he took control and built up a very effective regimen of medication and ended my paralyzing depression. Over the course of years of treatment he has tweaked my medication for various reasons even taking into consideration my formulary and the cost of name brand drugs. I call him my medicine magicia. I recommend him without reservation
brooklynbetsy in Beach Park Illinois – Feb 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Greenspan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Greenspan?

• Psychiatry
  • Adult Psychiatry
  • Pediatric Psychiatry

More Information

• Does Dr. Greenspan communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Greenspan communicates via email

• Does Dr. Greenspan offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Greenspan offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Greenspan offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Greenspan offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Greenspan have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Greenspan has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Greenspan offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Greenspan offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Greenspan offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Greenspan offers evening visits