Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 48

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO

Stanley C Graves MD PC

4440 N 36th St Ste 100 Phoenix, AZ 85018

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Cucchetti with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at MAYO.

These providers are on the medical staff of MAYO.

Dr. Cucchetti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cucchetti

3.9

Dr. Cucchetti

Shameless Medical Office
This is an incompetent and unprofessional medical office with absolutely shameless staff that I would give zero stars to if possible. I was inundated with emails and text "reminders" for 3 days leading up to my appointment and the day of the appointment. However, when I arrived for my appointment I was told that Dr. Cucchetti's staff canceled it because "he doesn't see patients for ankle or foot injuries." The staff claimed that they left a voice message telling me that it had been cancelled--this is not true. I never received a voice message, nor a text or email, but I did receive constant reminders to show-up (as I said above). The staff was inconsiderate and disrespectful of my time and offered no explanation or apology for what they did. In fact, the strange woman trying to explain what was clearly their error seemed to take an arrogant tone when I asked why I kept receiving "reminder" messages even after they canceled my appointment.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Jul 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO?
My knees haven't felt this good in years!
I was having significant knee pain. Dr. Cucchetti used steroids which offered good relief for a few months. After discussions, during which we discussed options, etc., I opted for the PRP therapy. He used PRP (which, unfortunately, is not covered by my insurance, but I knew this ahead of time) and gel injections (these were covered by my insurance). After 3 treatments and a couple of months later, my knee felt great. It's 5 months later, knee still feels great even after extra exercise or more strenuous use. Hopefully, this will be a procedure soon covered by insurance as my results have been remarkable. I'm 69 years old. Everyone in his office was great, very nice and professional!
Phyllis – Jul 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO?
Front office personnel terrible Dr doesn’t care
I made an appointment 3 weeks in advance. The office waited until the day before the appointment to fall and ask if I had imaging done. I left a message the evening before appointment which they didn’t bother to listen to. I drove across town to have them tell me I would have to reschedule. My appointment was at 10:20 am, plenty of time for them to call me about this before I drove there. Additionally they don’t adhere to the current medical Covid requirements of wearing masks which puts everyone at risk. I recommend avoiding this Dr
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 28, 2022
KB- I looked into this matter and three attempts...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO?
I needed knee surgery. I drove 200 miles to see him. His approach was to use the least work or treatment to resolve it. He is awesome. He didn't rush to surgery. The doc was very specific and very descriptive of the procedures, recovery times etc. I ultimatly had the surgery and was very happy with the outcome. Got knee problem
Mark – Feb 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO?
After a surgical procedure went south the entire demeanor of the once friendly office staff went south as well and I was treated with distain for even having to have return visits to try to fix the problems . As a health care professional myself , knowing things don't always have positive outcomes and knowing frustration mounts for the patient as well as the surgeon I certainly didn't need to be treated as now a liability and certainly not with the overly friendly atmosphere I encountered when once a new prospect to experience such a drastic change in patient care. I would not recommend this practice.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO?
Five stars is not a high enough rating for Dr. Cucchetti and Danica (Office Administrator/ANYTHING PATIENTS NEED ADVOCATE). I have been a patient of Dr. Cucchetti’s for several years and my leg/knee situation has been complicated to say the least. Last week he went into work on my hamstring and encountered another surgeons mistake and fixed the issue immediately. Danica called me the night of surgery to check on me. To say I am grateful will never be enough. Some things to note about Dr. Cucchetti: He will spend the amount of time needed with each patient. When I go in, I clear my schedule, watch TV and wait because I know he is going to listen and do everything he can to help me. I can tell him “this sucks” and I am met with empathy and sometimes a joke to lighten the situation. I am so happy I am never rushed and I will happily wait as long as needed because he is one of the best who never stopped looking for answers to help me.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO?
OMG - I wish I would have found/utilized Dr. Cucchetti for my first right side rota-tor cuff surgery three years ago. Just had my left shoulder repaired by him two weeks ago. This doctor is compassionate, explains procedures in easy to understand language (will even draw you a picture) and, makes you feel comfortable on the operating table prior to surgery and your return visits. His office also displays many signed jerseys and baseballs from athletes who he has helped throughout his career. Don't hesitate - schedule an interview with him (easy to do on line) prior to making your final decision on either shoulder or ankle injuries.
Mike Molsky – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO?
very caring and conscientious,puts medical terminology into layman terms. Fortunately through the years I’ve been blessed to have contacted great Drs. , Dr. Cucchetti is one of them
David Wright – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO?
Not only did he really listen to me and what I was saying, he ordered new tests thinking that the old ones were useless and he was right. I had been dealing with pain for over three years when I went to him. He diagnosed me as soon as he got the results from my MRI and scheduled surgery. I was referred to him from a nurse who has worked with him in the OR and I am so glad I saw him. He’s honest and trustworthy and has a great bedside manner.
Natalie in Cave Creek , AZ – Mar 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO?
Dr Cucchetti was amazing- first off, he was able to get my last minute, end of the year surgery scheduled and completed which saved me a bundle of money due to a change in insurance the first of the year. He also did an excellent job as revising a prior surgery and performing micro-fracture in the shoulder to restore damaged cartilage. I went to school at ASU for Exercise Science/Kinesiology and I'm very satisfied with the outcome. Very personable as well as professional- has my highest reco.
George M in Fountain Hills, AZ – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Cucchetti, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Cucchetti?