Dr. Brad Cohen, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 78 reviews.
Author:
Administrative staff forgot to schedule my appointment altogether so I drove myself out to find out the Dr was out of town. I finally saw Dr and the staff called me a day prior to the follow-up appointment to indicate they had to reschedule due to a last minute schedule change: A Jewish holiday (these have been around for some 6000 years). As for Dr Cohen, he would only check on one of two issues, indicating the other one would have to be looked into during a different visit
Author:
I had a wonderful experience during my first visit. Had to wait a while, but want everyone to know that Dr Cohen and his entire staff were very supportive and certainly went above and beyond in terms of the time they spent addressing my issues. The Dr provided a thorough review of my concerns and really explained all of my treatment options. I would highly recommend Dr Cohen.
Terrible doctor Ridiculous office staff You will get ripped off
Author:
Exceptional - super short wait, efficient office and Dr Cohen took great care in explaining everything in great detail. I had a fractured shoulder and with x-rays, consultation and prescription for physical therapy, I was back on the road after only 20 minutes. Everybody, from the receptionist to the x-ray technician to Dr Cohen himself were super nice and friendly on top of that. Compared to the usual experiences with the US healthcare system a refreshing change.
Author:
I walked in today with excruciating pain and I was turn around, the front desk personnel was very amendment in not helping at all, I am extremely dissatisfied because the staff did not even try to ask the doctor I will not come again not referred anybody to them
Author:
Dr. Cohen and his staff made sure I understood everything and took the time to explain and answer my questions. Dr. Cohen was exceptional with my shoulder surgery. Even though there was little for him to work with after my accident, Dr Cohen made it happen, and I couldn't be happier or more thankful for what he has done.
Author:
Dr Cohen was quick to see me and took the time to diagnose what was wrong with my foot even though nothing was found in the x ray
good
Author:
First visit with Dr. Cohen was excellent. He explained everything very well and was very knowledgeable.
very clear,professional, and friendly
good diagnosis
Very professional care
Author:
Have been here twice, both times making progress in my recovery.
Author:
Good experience with Dr. Cohen, he listened carefully to what the issues were and gave back clear feedback.
Author:
Dr Cohen Gave me a shot in my knee. I did not feel pain at all.
very good
Author:
The Aventura Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Office is lovely and welcoming. Dr. Cohen himself listens and explains his disgnosis clearly. The elimination of paperwork by using a tablet for check in is a pleasure. You have the opportunity to verify that your medical information is correct and not sit with a clumsy clipboard and reams of paper.
Author:
i came from out of the country need immediate attention. Dr Cohen saw me and attended to me.He had me follow up with a sonogram . when i had acute pain on the weekend he called back and was totally on top of the case. i had total knee replacement and have been to many orthopedic doctors on a one to ten in every cate gory he is as close to a ten as you can get!
Author:
Doctor Cohen is an engaging conversationalist. He creates an environment of comfort and trust so that the patient can really communicate what is bothering him. This is critical in the diagnosis of injuries whos names are unfamiliar to laypeople.
Author:
Visit was quick. No long waits. Office staff is very kind. Very professional atmosphere.
Author:
i recommend him hardily to everyone
Author:
Awesome experience.Highly recommend Dr,. Cohen. Best part,x-ray showed no need for additional meds or surgery!
Nice visit Read Xrays quickly
very satisfied with appointment
Author:
Dr. Cohen was friendly and listened carefully to my problem. Asked me many questions, and found a solution to my problem. I feel comfortable returning in the future. I highly recommend him.
Author:
Visits with Dr Cohen are pleasant. He's clear and easy to work with and I feel confident that I'm being taken care of. Thanks
Author:
Doctor was great and the office stuff very friendly.
was good experience
explains things very well
Author:
Dr. Cohen came right after I got into the check room. He made me feel very safe and comfortable while he check my knee. Great Doctor.
all very profecional
Author:
Initially found the registration process tedious, but overall a good , professional and friendly enviroment. would definitely recommend this office
Author:
Dr. Cohen was very careful in explaining my areas of concern and what is necessary for me to heal/get better. He also made add'l offers to assist with medication that will provide comfort during my healing process. Thanks.
Author:
he was really fast finding my problem.
Author:
great experience dr. cohen is excellent
Author:
I have a rotater cuff problem. Dr Cohen was able to see me quickly and solved my problem. He sat and took the time to discuss different options for me. He has a great demeanor and so easy to reccomend .
Author:
It was a good experience. Doctor was prompt and knowledgeable
very nice doctor
Author:
Got the appointment fast and his opinions were very accurate. Thank you
Author:
I feel very good, his treatment was fastactic
Author:
I love a full service office! I wish the questions had been a little slower but i liked that it was a complete process. I feel confident in the services & diagnosis that was given. Once again, just wish it was a little slower. Definitely NOT a bad experience though. OFFICIALLY a returning patient!
excelent
he is a nice person
great visit
good
Excellent consultation
very good
Author:
Nice office, good equipment, not pushing extra treatments - in & out in less than an hour.
Author:
so fast seen dr taken RX love this place
ok