Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD

Dr. Wrobel
Telehealth services available

Keck Med Ctr USC ENT/Head Sgy

1450 San Pablo St Los Angeles, CA 90033

Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD is a Rhinology Specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Wrobel has more experience with Upper Respiratory Conditions and Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Keck Hospital of USC and LAC + USC Medical Center. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wrobel to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Rhinology Specialists in your area

See similar Rhinology Specialists in Los Angeles

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Wrobel accepts

Dr. Wrobel accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Kaiser PHCS Network PPO
Optima Health
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature

No malpractice claims found for California

Upper Respiratory Conditions

Upper respiratory specialists diagnose and treat conditions such as infections, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, and whooping cough (pertussis) that affect the upper part of the respiratory system, including the nasal passages, larynx, and lungs.Compare with other Upper Respiratory Conditions specialists.

Typically treats 89% more than their peers

Chronic Sinusitis

Dr. Wrobel treats Chronic Sinusitis more than 97% of their peers

Dr. Wrobel treats this condition more than 97% of their peers

Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery

Ear, nose and throat care surgeons treat conditions affecting those areas through procedures such as tonsilectomy, adenoidectomy, myringotomy (ear tubes), and sinus surgery.Compare with other Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery specialists.

Typically treats 92% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

Dr. Wrobel performs Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) more than 100% of their peers

Dr. Wrobel performs this procedure more than 100% of their peers

Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates

Dr. Wrobel performs Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates more than 99% of their peers

Dr. Wrobel performs this procedure more than 99% of their peers

• Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Bone Cancer
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Malignant Bone Cancer of the Skull, Face, and Jaw
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Skull Base Disorders
  • Skull Base Surgery
  • Skull Base Tumor
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Tinnitus
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wheezing

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Wrobel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wrobel

Dr. Wrobel?
Dr. Wrobel performed my dad's surgery involving removal of nasal polyps. His was a severe case with polyps clogging the nasal passage and sinuses. He is a very sensitive patient and I am a very demanding family of the patient. My dad already had a surgery scheduled at another medical center but I made him go in for another consult with Dr. W. At the end of initial consult , we scheduled a surgery with Dr. W and cancelled the other one. Dr. W was thorough in her evaluations and gave realistic expectations. The surgery went without a glitch. Dr. W was very attentive throughout the whole post-op process.
Tammy – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
I am forever grateful and Thankful to Dr. Wrobel for her care, kindness and for saving my life! Words or Thank YOU are not big enough for what she has done for my family and me. Thank YOU Dr. Wrobel for giving me my life back! God Bless Love Victoria J and family
Victoria Juarez in CA – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr. Bozena B Wrobel is incredible Doctor/surgeon with so much compassionate and understanding for her patients. She"s at the top of her field, she's so confident, very knowledgeable. I'm very fortunate My ENT Doctor reffered me to Dr.Wrobel and told me "Dr.Wrobel is the best of the best". She did amazing job and helped me tremendously, I feel blessed to have been under her care during and after surgery. She changed my quality of my life immensely for the better!
anna – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
When I needed my second surgery on my sinuses, I found Dr. Wrobel. On my first visit she spent over two hours examining, talking with me, going over my records, and reexamining. Such a caring treatment and attention, that one rarely see from any doctor. I have received very personable and excellent treatment every time I visited her ever since my successful surgery in 2012. She is an exceptional surgeon, that my other doctors in the community speak so highly of her.
vazrik in Glendale – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr Wrobel has been vital to my recovery from sinusitis and polyps. I lost my sense of smell and taste for two years, due to an immune disease. I saw the best doctors in Los Angeles. No one could help. Until I walked into Dr Wrobel’s practice. Surgeries later, I’m free of my issues. I have a good friend who is an ENT, and after explaining the work that had been done to my sinuses, she wanted to see. So in her office, she scopes me. Her response “I couldn’t do this. Dr Wrobel is world class.”
Paul W in West Hollywood, CA – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr. Wrobel performed Endoscopic Sinus Surgery on me and I couldn't be happier with the results I obtained and the level of care I received. I have been 100% pain-free post-surgery. For the first time in 20 years, I can breathe through both nostrils. She is an excellent doctor who explains things very clearly. If you are looking for an ENT doc, you aren't going to find a better doc than Dr. Wrobel.
Steve A. in Valencia, CA – Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr. Wrobel was very thoughtful and respectful as part of my preoperative period.. After trying medication to see if my condition improved, she performed my surgery. Surgery was successful. She established expectations about the surgery and post operative treatment. Her bedside manner and understanding my concerns was excellent.
Jan 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
April 2016 I was diagnoses with a schwannoma tumor in the Pterygopalatine fossa. From what I have been told both the location and type of tumor I had was rare, so finding the right doctor was a challenge. I saw 7 doctors from San Diego to Los Angeles before I met Dr. Wrobel. I can't thank her enough for the amazing surgery she performed. Dr. Wrobel made me at ease in a difficult time in my life. If I had to do it all over again I would I pick Dr. wrobel every time she is the best!
Monique Kinney in San Diego, CA – Jun 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr. Wrobel, grand Merck for your excellent work while performing on me nose surgery. Your hands are skilled, you are a true professional. I am grateful for your care, support and kindness.. I was very nervous before the surgery, thank you for making the entire process calm. Thanks a million for everything ??????
Svetlana Saakyan in Van Nuys – Jun 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
I was referred to her as one of only two surgeons on the West Coast capable of a delicate procedure the upper regions of my sinus. I am highly pleased by the results of her work. Dr. Wrobel is also a wonderful listener, patient, and a great teacher.
Karen in Torrance, CA – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr. Wrobel; thank you for helping me with my sinus and ear problems. I am looking forward to healthy days in my future, thanks to your efforts Cheryl hodge.
Cheryl hodge in Stevenson ranch, ca – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
After much research and visiting many mds, I chose Dr. Wrobel to do my sinus surgery and handle my care. I have seen her for over 3 years and have only positive things to say. Her bedside manner is impeccable, she is kind, understanding, always listening, and is concerned about your quality of life. Her surgical skills are impeccable. Where other md's wanted 2 surgeries , her one surgery provided immediate & amazing relief. I am grateful for her expertise and continued education in her field.
Tasha S. in Newport Beach, CA – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr. Wrobel is a wonderful compassionate professional. She treated my mom and performed a sinus surgery that changed her life for the better. Mom had to see so many ENT doctors before and non of them was able to help her. Dr Wrobel really takes the time to listen and understand her patients, aswers all their questions and follows up with them after surgery. She provides the best care I have seen.
helen wang moncayo in Los Angeles, CA – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr. Wrobel is an excellent doctor! She thoroughly answers any of my questions and able to ease any of my mother's concerns. I'm a younger patient, so it is nice to be able to have had a full understanding of my condition prior to surgery and how my recovery is going currently. Overall, she is a friendly doctor who really cares about her patients. I'm thankful to have such a knowledgeable and kind doctor.
Jade in Rosemead, CA – May 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
I would give more than a 5 if I could. This doctor is the best provider you could ever hope for. She makes herself available at any time and responds to inquiries very quickly. She is professional and caring. Her treatments are thorough and well thought out. She saved my life...plain and simple. I would very strongly recommend her before any other doctor that we have met...she is the best!!!
Olga Borisenko in Ventura, CA – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr Wrobel is incredible! She's an expert in her field; I trust her 100%. Dr Wrobel is patient and kind, she always listens and discusses treatment options with her patients. Dr Wrobel is highly recognized as "the" expert in her field; as one of her colleagues told me... "She's the best of the best". I'm so grateful and relieved to be in her care; and the care of her staff. I could not be in better hands.
Kim in La Crescenta, CA – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr. Wrobel completely changed my life for the better. She is a practiced ENT doctor and surgeon having done thousands of sinus surgeries. My situation was particularly bad, having suffered from sinus issues for about 20-years, trying many remedies to no avail. Dr. Wrobel was realistic with me about my situation and the challenge of the operation. With Dr. Wrobel's experience and continued care through my recovery and going forward, I am 100% well. She is the best. Don't settle for less.
Lou Da Re in Pasadena, CA – Apr 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
Dr. Wrobel is fantastic! I was referred to Dr. Wrobel because a previous sinus surgery was ineffective due to my immune deficiency. I needed a more invasive surgery to clear my sinuses. Thank goodness I had Dr. Wrobel as my surgeon. She has been amazing. From my initial consultation, to the surgery, to the post operative appointments, Dr. Wrobel has been kind, caring, and approachable. She is a highly skilled surgeon who was able to effectively repair my sinuses where others failed.
Karen Drenner in Palmdale, Ca – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
I may never have had a better doctor than Dr. Wrobel.
Mitch Stone – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
When you blend extreme clinical competence with compassion and understanding you have a rare gift in a physician. This is exactly what Dr. Wrobel is all about.
Upland, CA – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wrobel?

Understanding patient's concerns, guiding patients through the options of treatment, providing the highest quality care based on current knowledge

• Rhinology
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Physician Office Based Medical Coding

2004
University Ne Med Center

• Polish

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Wrobel communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Wrobel offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Wrobel offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Wrobel have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Wrobel offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Wrobel offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (323) 442-5790