Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD

Rhinology | Female

Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD
"I am inspired by making patients's lives livable again"

Dr. Wrobel's Care Philosophy

Understanding patient's concerns, guiding patients through the options of treatment, providing the highest quality care based on current knowledge

Dr. Wrobel's Experience

See how Dr. Wrobel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wrobel

Dr. Wrobel accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Wrobel is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Wrobel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wrobel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wrobel to family and friends
    Dr. Wrobel Says:

academic assistant Jackie Jimenez at 323 442 5579

Dr. Wrobel's Performance
    in San Diego, CA |
    April 2016 I was diagnoses with a schwannoma tumor in the Pterygopalatine fossa. From what I have been told both the location and type of tumor I had was rare, so finding the right doctor was a challenge. I saw 7 doctors from San Diego to Los Angeles before I met Dr. Wrobel. I can't thank her enough for the amazing surgery she performed. Dr. Wrobel made me at ease in a difficult time in my life. If I had to do it all over again I would I pick Dr. wrobel every time she is the best!
    in Van Nuys |
    Dr. Wrobel, grand Merck for your excellent work while performing on me nose surgery. Your hands are skilled, you are a true professional. I am grateful for your care, support and kindness.. I was very nervous before the surgery, thank you for making the entire process calm. Thanks a million for everything ??????
    in Torrance, CA |
    I was referred to her as one of only two surgeons on the West Coast capable of a delicate procedure the upper regions of my sinus. I am highly pleased by the results of her work. Dr. Wrobel is also a wonderful listener, patient, and a great teacher.
    in Stevenson ranch, ca |
    Dr. Wrobel; thank you for helping me with my sinus and ear problems. I am looking forward to healthy days in my future, thanks to your efforts Cheryl hodge.
    in Newport Beach, CA |
    After much research and visiting many mds, I chose Dr. Wrobel to do my sinus surgery and handle my care. I have seen her for over 3 years and have only positive things to say. Her bedside manner is impeccable, she is kind, understanding, always listening, and is concerned about your quality of life. Her surgical skills are impeccable. Where other md's wanted 2 surgeries , her one surgery provided immediate & amazing relief. I am grateful for her expertise and continued education in her field.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Wrobel is a wonderful compassionate professional. She treated my mom and performed a sinus surgery that changed her life for the better. Mom had to see so many ENT doctors before and non of them was able to help her. Dr Wrobel really takes the time to listen and understand her patients, aswers all their questions and follows up with them after surgery. She provides the best care I have seen.
    in Rosemead, CA |
    Dr. Wrobel is an excellent doctor! She thoroughly answers any of my questions and able to ease any of my mother's concerns. I'm a younger patient, so it is nice to be able to have had a full understanding of my condition prior to surgery and how my recovery is going currently. Overall, she is a friendly doctor who really cares about her patients. I'm thankful to have such a knowledgeable and kind doctor.
    in Ventura, CA |
    I would give more than a 5 if I could. This doctor is the best provider you could ever hope for. She makes herself available at any time and responds to inquiries very quickly. She is professional and caring. Her treatments are thorough and well thought out. She saved my life...plain and simple. I would very strongly recommend her before any other doctor that we have met...she is the best!!!
    in La Crescenta, CA |
    Dr Wrobel is incredible! She's an expert in her field; I trust her 100%. Dr Wrobel is patient and kind, she always listens and discusses treatment options with her patients. Dr Wrobel is highly recognized as "the" expert in her field; as one of her colleagues told me... "She's the best of the best". I'm so grateful and relieved to be in her care; and the care of her staff. I could not be in better hands.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Wrobel completely changed my life for the better. She is a practiced ENT doctor and surgeon having done thousands of sinus surgeries. My situation was particularly bad, having suffered from sinus issues for about 20-years, trying many remedies to no avail. Dr. Wrobel was realistic with me about my situation and the challenge of the operation. With Dr. Wrobel's experience and continued care through my recovery and going forward, I am 100% well. She is the best. Don't settle for less.
    in Palmdale, Ca |
    Dr. Wrobel is fantastic! I was referred to Dr. Wrobel because a previous sinus surgery was ineffective due to my immune deficiency. I needed a more invasive surgery to clear my sinuses. Thank goodness I had Dr. Wrobel as my surgeon. She has been amazing. From my initial consultation, to the surgery, to the post operative appointments, Dr. Wrobel has been kind, caring, and approachable. She is a highly skilled surgeon who was able to effectively repair my sinuses where others failed.
    I may never have had a better doctor than Dr. Wrobel.
    Upland, CA |
    When you blend extreme clinical competence with compassion and understanding you have a rare gift in a physician. This is exactly what Dr. Wrobel is all about.
    in Santa Barbara, CA |
    Dr. Wrobel is a highly-skilled surgeon and a caring and compassionate doctor. She took the time to explain my upcoming surgery to me and my husband in words that we could understand. We never felt rushed through an appointment, before or after the surgery. She answered or returned phone calls and e-mails, even months after the surgery. Her staff was helpful in scheduling appointments, coordinating them with another doctor at USC. I would recommend Dr. Wrobel without any reservations.
    in Santa Barbara, CA |
    I had chronic sinusitis and severe headaches for decades. 2 years ago, my ENT performed the necessary surgery, straightened out my septum and cleaned out right sinus. However within three months, the infection was back, worse than ever. After several rounds of antibiotics, the infection persisted and I was referred to Dr. Wrobel. She cured me!! She is knowledgeable, professional and highly skilled. I am headache free and wake up every morning and say thank you Dr. Wrobel I can breathe.
    in Torrance, CA |
    I was referred to Dr. Wrobel after being misdiagnosed by four doctors. She explained the constant dripping from my nose was from a Spontaneous CSF Leak. My brain was at risk of exposure to germs and viruses. She completely repaired the leak and continues to monitor my condition, even a year later. Dr. Wrobel is kind, compassionate and her warm sense of humor has healing virtues of its own. I am 100% positive that God used her specialized skills to save my life. Thank you, Dr. Wrobel.
    in Diamond Bar, CA |
    Exceptional Doctor/surgeon. Caring and took her time explaining and answering all my concerns regarding surgery. I was so blessed to be in her care.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Wrobel is second to none!! If anyone can fix any issue you have with your sinuses, it's Dr. Wrobel!! I would trust her with my life!!
    Newport, AR |
    Dr. Wrobel was so caring and understanding during my three CSF leak surgery. Dr. Wrobel was so patient with all of my questions.
    in Rosamond, CA |
    I was referred by my Eye Specialist to Dr. Wrobel. Since the initial visit, I was impressed by her confidence, knowledge, true care and compassion. She explained the surgery in a manner that was easy to understand, she obtained a referral to a Neurosurgeon for consultation, in case my surgery got complicated. The outcome of my procedure was positive and the follow-up visits are awesome. She takes the time to ensure you are progressing.
    Have you seen Dr. Bozena Wrobel, MD?
    Are you Dr. Wrobel?

Dr. Wrobel says...

"I am inspired by making patients's lives livable again"

Dr. Wrobel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wrobel says...

the experise in medical and surgical treatent of most complex sinus and anterior skull base pathology

complex endoscopic sinus surgery

Lothrop (endoscopic frontal sinus drill out)

endoscopic anterior skull base surgery

academic assistant Jackie Jimenez at 323 442 5579

Dr. Wrobel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rhinology
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Wrobel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wrobel's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

• Acute Sinusitis
    • Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
    • Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
    • Allergic Reaction
    • Allergic Rhinitis
    • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
    • Chronic Sinusitis

Completed in 2004

Medical University Of Warsaw

Graduated in 1990

• Polish

Dr. Wrobel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wrobel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rhinology
    • Ear, Nose, and Throat
    • Physician Office Based Medical Coding

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
    • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Balloon Sinuplasty
    • Dacryocystorhinostomy
    • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
    • ENT Surgery
    • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
    • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
    • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
    • Head and Neck Surgery
    • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Orbital Surgical Procedures
    • Sinus Surgery
    • Skull Base Surgery
    • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)