Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy •  Female • Age 57

Dr. Sabala
525 S Hercules Ave Unit 1 Clearwater, FL 33764

Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Clearwater, FL. She graduated from University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine and specializes in osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Dr. Sabala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sabala

2.0

Dr. Sabala?
Dr. Sabala's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO
I loved Dr. Sabala's all natural aproach & I have found her to be both knowledgeable and a good listener. My problem stemmed from her main Receptionist, Kasha. She has inserted herself, her opinion & council in matters that should have been brought to the Dr. & her favored status as an old country born & language speaker is quite obvious. This precious office manager won't stoop to even sending 1 single fax! Instead, the good Dr. has to uphold a policy of no office faxing. Again, I don't want to leave Dr. Sabala whom I have been seeing for yrs now but, I can no longer stomach her Receptionist, Kasha inserting herself between my affairs with my Dr. Poor Dr. Sabala will likely loose her patience & maybe even her practice because of this "dr" Kasha!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO?
I had read reviews that she was blunt and I'm okay with that but she did not listen when I tried to explain what was going on and what other doctors have said, she dismissed it all. She had no knowledge of the content on my medical files, none of my history, yet she took one look at me and said I just need vitamins. Anything I said, she'd repeat, or she just wasn't listening and said what I already had. She interrupted me the entire time and really pushed to get me on the digestive enzymes they sell at their office. I've dealt with quacks before and she was indeed one. Don't waste your time here, worst $100 I've ever spent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO?
I have no issues with the doctor's skills. I have no issues with the doctor's blunt bedside manner. That's fine. I actually appreciate it. I have a HUGE issue with the doctor's punctuality. This isn't a matter of her spending a lot of time with other patients. This is a matter of her consistently showing up to the office 45 minutes AFTER my supposed appointment time. I always get first appointment of the day and this happened 10 times of 12 visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO?
My experiences have been professional and thorough. Highly Recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO?
This is business women not a doctor. Poor and naughty doctor and even worse receptionist Kasia. Stay away and NEVER PAY CASH UP FRONT. It doesn't matter if the doctor touches you or not she will charge you as a visit !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO?
On 5/23/2018 I had a visit to Dr. Bozena Sabala in order to write a prescription for anti-cough medicine. I have been taking this medicine for a long time due to a cough which is a side effect of taking cancer drug (Letrozole) , after Hysterectomy (uterine removal surgery) Dr. Sabala refused me to write this syrup and even though she did nothing else. SHE DO NOT RETURN MY MONEY ! UNBELIEVABLE? And yet possible with a Polish doctor ! No treatments - No charge but not here Never pay upfront here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO?
Just left Dr. Ceballos office! We had a an appointment for my daughter who has anxiety and has had an issue which is causing her severe panic. She cried from the time she got in the office until the time we left. As,We had a problem with the insurance showing up. So I decided we would pay and then send it to the insurance company afterwards. And because there was an issue with the insurance. They pushed her appointment off until the afternoon because of the delay as they watched her sit crying!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO?
Dr. Sabala is rude and unqualified. She spent most of the visit staring at the computer. When I explained my job to her she rudely responded "that's nice, but what do you do?" Twice a nurse interrupted (unprofessional) and she was even rude to her. She didn't know what the active ingredient was in something she prescribed me (told me to look it up myself). I had concerns about my mental health and she gave me a speech about how psych medication is evil (I didn't even ask her about medication).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO?
She is very thorough in discovering what the problem is. Orders appropriate tests. Very professional. My wife, mother-in-law and I are all her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO?
Very angry woman,she isn't professional.Doesn't understand how this "doctor" still keep her license. Easy to schedule appointment because no patients there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bozena Sabala, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Sabala?

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine

• Polish

Dr. Sabala accepts

Dr. Sabala accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sabala treats your condition or procedure