Dr. Boyde Harrison, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Male

Dr. Boyde Harrison, MD

Dr. Boyde Harrison, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Haleyville, AL. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Harrison is affiliated with Shoals Hospital, Lakeland Community Hospital and Decatur Morgan Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Harrison's Experience

See how Dr. Harrison's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Harrison is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Harrison has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harrison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrison to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Harrison's Performance
in jasper alabama |
If you are using Dr. Harrison; I am praying you live. All he cares about is fattening his pockets . he is rude and hateful.he is lazy.he could have cared less if I lived or died.I was intimidated by him. I was called names and so was my family he had never met.the staff is also very rude.the one answering the phone got mad at me because I came and I was vomiting. I sure wish I could go back in time all those years and never went to this place.He is a quack.they need to yank his liscense.
in Rogersville, AL |
I use to see a doctor for probably close to seven years. One day babysitters didn't work out and I had to bring my youngest one with me to my appointment. The nurse had to hold her just for thirty seconds while I stepped on some scales. Then before I was leaving the nurse practitioner informed me that next time I come, leave the baby at home or I can't be seen. She said they were just too busy for a nurse to spend any time whatsoever holding at the time a one year old. It was from that day forw
in Tuscaloosa, AL |
Dr. Harrison was the physician for both of my parents and was caring and thorough in his treatment of them. He answered all their questions, and eased any fear that they had.
Have you seen Dr. Boyde Harrison, MD?
Are you Dr. Harrison?

Compare Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Dr. Harrison does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Al Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1980

Atlanta Med Center

Dr. Harrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Harrison does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.