Dr. Boyan Hadjiev, MD

Dr. Boyan Hadjiev, MD

Allergy  ·

Dr. Boyan Hadjiev, MD is an allergy specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in allergy, internal medicine, and more.Read his story

Allergy, Asthma, and Sinusitis P.C.

30 E 40th St Rm 1204

New York, NY 10016

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hadjiev

See how frequently Dr. Hadjiev performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis
Pollen Allergy

Dr. Hadjiev's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hadjiev's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hadjiev "Dr. Boyan Hadjiev is top-rated board-certified allergist and internal medicine physician, serving adults and children in Manhattan and throughout the New York City region. With more than a decade in professional practice and dual certifications in internal medicine and allergy and immunology, Dr. Hadjiev is skilled in both traditional and novel techniques for the diagnosis and management of an array of medical issues, including hives, chronic sinus infections and nasal problems, skin and respiratory allergies, eczema, asthma, and throat infections and disorders. After earning his undergraduate degree in biology at the University of Michigan, Dr. Hadjiev completed his medical degree at the Cleveland Clinic-Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, followed by a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in allergy and immunology at the North Shore – Long Island Jewish Healthcare System, an affiliate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He is licensed to practice medicine and surgery in both New York and New Jersey, and his hospital affiliations include the North Shore – Long Island Jewish Health System, the Cabrini Medical Center, and St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. Dr. Hadjiev is committed to offering the most advanced care options for his patients, specializing in standard as well as novel and emerging diagnostic and treatment methods aimed at achieving optimal results in patients of all ages. His strong dedication to his patients' unique medical needs, personal health histories and treatment preferences ensures each patient receives a customized plan of care focused on providing maximum health benefits. Dr. Hadjiev also believes strongly in educating his patients about their conditions as well as helping them understand all the options they have for the safest and most effective treatment. During office visits and evaluations, he ensures every patient receives the time and attention they need to feel fully informed and confident in their care, every step of the way. Dr. Hadjiev welcomes new patients at his practice on East 40th Street, and the practice accepts most major forms of medical insurance."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Hadjiev "It always a refreshing and healing experience with Dr. Hadjiev. I trust no one else with my asthma and sinus conditions."

"Dr Hadjiev has been one of the finest doctors I have been to. I have many severe allergy related conditions, and Dr. Hadjiev takes the time to listen and thoughtfully determine the necessary treatments."

"Our new practice, Advanced Allergy, Asthma and Sinusitis P.C., is located in the heart of Manhattan, New York, just a block away from Grand Central Station. It is a new practice dedicated to providing the most up-to-date treatment for adult and pediatric patients with allergy, asthma, sinus disease or disorders of the immune system. We offer world-class expertise and the highest standards in diagnostic testing and treatment for allergy, asthma and sinus disease.

Our treatment plans are based upon the latest practice parameters and recommendations in our field as published by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.

At Advanced Allergy, Asthma and Sinusitis P.C., we make extraordinary efforts to stay current in our field by attending relevant regional, national and international conferences and reviewing the current literature, textbooks and online databases. Dr. Boyan Hadjiev is fellowship-trained and board-certified in Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. We firmly believe that having a board certification makes the physician more proficient and knowledgeable in the field of allergy/immunology and sinus disease."

• Allergy
  • Allergy & Immunology

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Michigan
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

• Patients Choice Award, 2009
  • Patients Choice Award, 2007
  • Patients Choice Award, 2008

Dr. Hadjiev has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • Russian

• American Board of Allergy and Immunology, Diplomate
  • American Board of Internal Medicine, Diplomate
Schedule Online Now

Dr. Hadjiev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hadjiev to family and friends

Dr. Hadjiev's Performance

Dr. Boyan Hadjiev is excellent and very knowledgable doctor, he went above and beyond to solve and nail down my underlying problems. He goes in extensive detail and understandable description when he talks. I don't have words to express my gratitude. His staff especially Cheryl & Laurin have been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Boyan Hadjiev is very patient and helpful, solved all problems I met. Came to the office for allergy only, but he also help me solve my 10 years dandruff problem! All stuff here are very nice!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I found Dr. Hadjiev after waking up with extreme allergies and several misleading diagnoses. My situation was quickly and accurately assessed and I received the care I needed. It has now been over 6 years and I am well along on my treatment plan and feeling much better. The office staff is always...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have so many things to say. I always show up without an appointment , as an emergency. Even though I don't have one they still see me and treat me with respect. They are always very helpful to me and I'm thankful for their services and for helping me. Thanks Dr. Hadjiev and staff, you guys are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Hadjiev Always treats me like Family, always demonstrate interest in my health. The front desk are very friendly and professional. They are always willing to help and accommodates my needs.
Are you Dr. Hadjiev?