Dr. Boyan Hadjiev, MD

Dr. Boyan Hadjiev, MD

Allergy  |

Dr. Boyan Hadjiev is top-rated board-certified allergist and internal medicine physician, serving adults and children in Manhattan and throughout the New York City region. With more than a decade in professional practice and dual certifications in internal medicine and allergy and immunology, Dr. Hadjiev is skilled in both traditional and novel techniques for the diagnosis and management of an array of medical issues, including hives, chronic sinus infections and nasal problems, skin and respiratory allergies, eczema, asthma, and throat infections and disorders. After earning his undergraduate degree in biology at the University of Michigan, Dr. Hadjiev completed his medical degree at the Cleveland Clinic-Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, followed by a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in allergy and immunology at the North Shore – Long Island Jewish Healthcare System, an affiliate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He is licensed to practice medicine and surgery in both New York and New Jersey, and his hospital affiliations include the North Shore – Long Island Jewish Health System, the Cabrini Medical Center, and St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. Dr. Hadjiev is committed to offering the most advanced care options for his patients, specializing in standard as well as novel and emerging diagnostic and treatment methods aimed at achieving optimal results in patients of all ages. His strong dedication to his patients' unique medical needs, personal health histories and treatment preferences ensures each patient receives a customized plan of care focused on providing maximum health benefits. Dr. Hadjiev also believes strongly in educating his patients about their conditions as well as helping them understand all the options they have for the safest and most effective treatment. During office visits and evaluations, he ensures every patient receives the time and attention they need to feel fully informed and confident in their care, every step of the way. Dr. Hadjiev welcomes new patients at his practice on East 40th Street, and the practice accepts most major forms of medical insurance.

Allergy, Asthma, and Sinusitis P.C

30 E 40th St Rm 1204

New York, NY 10016

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hadjiev

Patient Testimonials

It always a refreshing and healing experience with Dr. Hadjiev. I trust no one else with my asthma and sinus conditions.
Dr Hadjiev has been one of the finest doctors I have been to. I have many severe allergy related conditions, and Dr. Hadjiev takes the time to listen and thoughtfully determine the necessary treatments.

Our new practice, Advanced Allergy, Asthma and Sinusitis P.C., is located in the heart of Manhattan, New York, just a block away from Grand Central Station. It is a new practice dedicated to providing the most up-to-date treatment for adult and pediatric patients with allergy, asthma, sinus disease or disorders of the immune system. We offer world-class expertise and the highest standards in diagnostic testing and treatment for allergy, asthma and sinus disease.

Our treatment plans are based upon the latest practice parameters and recommendations in our field as published by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.

At Advanced Allergy, Asthma and Sinusitis P.C., we make extraordinary efforts to stay current in our field by attending relevant regional, national and international conferences and reviewing the current literature, textbooks and online databases. Dr. Boyan Hadjiev is fellowship-trained and board-certified in Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. We firmly believe that having a board certification makes the physician more proficient and knowledgeable in the field of allergy/immunology and sinus disease.

Dr. Hadjiev's Experience

Dr. Hadjiev's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Allergy

• Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Asthma in Pregnancy
  • Asthmatic Bronchitis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases

• Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Patch Testing

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

• Patients Choice Award, 2009
  • Patients Choice Award, 2007
  • Patients Choice Award, 2008

Dr. Hadjiev has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • Russian

Dr. Hadjiev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hadjiev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hadjiev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hadjiev to family and friends
Dr. Hadjiev's Performance
Dr. Hadjiev's and all the staff are very nice and comforting. i waited for a bit but my experience was amazing. He takes the time to explain in a way for you not to feel complicated.
My experience with Dr. Hadjiev's practice has been nothing but exemplary. He and his staff always treat you with respect and take your concerns very seriously. They have given me the very best treatment for my allergies. I've been getting my allergy shots from them for years and have been completely satisfied with their care. Thank you to Dr. Hadjiev, Claire, Janet, and the entire practice group.
I only see Dr. H once every 2 years, but every time my experience is wonderful. He knows the case , and treat me like he is my bread, advice me in different options and always give me the best of instructions. Always gratefull for the services of the staff and their flexibility to help me.
Dr. Hadjiev is one of the best allergist/docs that I've been to in a while. Key: not only does he hear what you're saying but he listens. I totally recommend him.
He explains everything is a way and with a passion that is make sit easier for me as patient to understand my illness and health issues.
excellent everything clear helping my alergy this Dr are profesional i love them
Today I had an emergency where I had an allergic reaction. I was able to come in right away and be seen with no problem. The front desk is amazing as well.
I've suffered from seasonal allergies for most of my life. Nothing over the counter seemed to work and my allergies seemed to get worse and worse. This doctors visit was just what I needed and very helpful. I highly recommend this doctors office
I have been a very long time patient and now have my 19yr old son seeing Dr Hadjiev as well. My son and I love sitting and talking to him regarding our medical conditions and family. The office staff is also very friendly and helpful with fitting you into his busy schedule.
I have been coming to Dr. Hagjiev for almost 5 years. My allergies were terrible to the point I needed surgery to remove nasal polyps and clear my nasal passages. Dr. Hadjiev recommended the right treatment and every time I have an issue (sinusitis or asthma) he takes care of it for me. I recommend Dr. Hadjiev and his office. The front desk is wonderful, Claire and Jennifer are always happy to help and are on top of appointments, test results, insurance claims, etc.
Everyone is so nice and professional. Especially the front desk, They are always very accommodating.
Dr. Hadjiev is full of Knowledge. He is very dedicated to his work. As a patient I always feel that my health issues matters.
Dr. Hadjiev's, I'm very grateful for all your help with my skin issues and asthma. Thank you for always helping me.
Dr. Hadjive is a warm and compassionate physician. He's attentive and listens to all of my concerns. I would not hesitate to refer him to any of my friends or relatives.
I have been coming to Dr. Hadjiev for the last 6 years and I have found him and his staff to be very helpful and thorough. Even through both my pregnancies, he was very knowledgeable with what I could take and when and how much. I highly recommend all the staff to help out with your needs.
I always feel I am in good hands and my allergies are in the best hands. I never have any concerns and I like how they listen to any concerns I have or might not agree with certain things.
I have been coming to Dr. Hadjiev for the last 6 years and I have to say that he is absolutely wonderful. I also really enjoy PA Epstein as well ~ they are very thorough and take their time to make sure that I understand what I am doing with my medication. I highly recommend them to anyone.
in New York, NY |
Fabulous caring, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor. Takes the time to explain everything in a calm, comfortable manner. He made me feel confident that my many allergies can be controlled and I will be able to breathe easily once again! I feel happy to have found him and needless to say recommend him highly.
in New York |
I had a great visit and a great follow up
New York, NY |
I suffer from severe inflammation and JRA. I break out in hives when I eat nightshades, especially tomatoes and eggplant. I went to Dr Hadjiev to see what other nightshades I may be allergic to. He did a skin prk test, and I had a horrible reaction to everything; rash, swollen throat, sweating, dizziness. He concluded that I have Zero allergies. Needless to say, I am in the hands of a much more compassionate and qualified doctor to treat my symptoms, and ultimately get to the root of the problem
Have you seen Dr. Boyan Hadjiev, MD?

Visit Dr. Hadjiev

Dr. Hadjiev accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Hadjiev has admitting privileges