Dr. Boris M. Terebuh, MD

Dr. Boris M. Terebuh, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine | Male | 52 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Terebuh specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine and practices in Dublin, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Terebuh? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Terebuh's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Terebuh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Terebuh

Dr. Terebuh accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Terebuh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Terebuh
Dr. Terebuh's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (10)
in Upper Arlington, OH |
Dr. Terebuh patiently and with extraordinary compassion tried to help my elderly mother understand the nature of her opiod addiction. She is limited in her education, vocabulary and ability to comprehend the nuance of medical issues. In my role as her daughter and holder of power of health care attorney I deeply appreciated his willingness to help both of us to understand the complex nature of the addiction. In addition, his staff reflected the same patience and understanding as the physician.
in Zanesfield, OH |
In approximately 2012, Dr, T administered injection that resulted in more than three years of near total relief of sciatica. I had a brief relapse a few years later. By my appointment date (which was several weeks out) it had resolved on its own. I went to the office and explained. I offered to pay but told them the issue had resolved. They said NO PROBLEM - NO NEED TO PAY. But as it turn out they gave my chart a black mark for "missed appointment and now say they will never see me again!
in OH |
I have seen Dr. Terebuh for 6 years. He has helped me prevent further back surgery. Last week he spent an entire hour with me discussing my situation. He truly wants to help people that is why he is changing the name of his practice to Regenerative Spine and Joint Center. I've never had a more caring doctor. I've seen this doctor 40 times and NEVER a bad experience. The negative reviews on here could not be more inaccurate. I recommend him to anyone with chronic pain.
in Plain City, OH |
Takes time to explain the processes, honest assessments of multiple injuries and treatments. Spends a great deal of time until everything is answered so if I have to wait a little longer, no issue. Seems to genuinely ant to help ease pain and allow me to resume a normal lifestyle. I went to another doctor for spine epidurals and Terabuh's last much longer and are more effective.
Have you seen Dr. Boris M. Terebuh, MD?
Are you Dr. Terebuh?

Compare Dr. Terebuh

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.