Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male
Dr. Boris Paskhover, MD
Dr. Boris Paskhover, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in New York, NY. He has been practicing for 6 years.

550 1st Ave

• HealthFirst
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Paskhover

Dr. Paskhover's Experience

Dr. Paskhover's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Paskhover does not have any board certifications listed.

• Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Paskhover has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Paskhover has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paskhover does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paskhover and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paskhover's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paskhover to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Paskhover's Performance
New York, NY |
Dr. Paskhover was an absolute delight. He was caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable and took the time to go over the details of my procedure with me and my family. Above all else, he did a fantastic job! I have recommended several members of my family see him for consultation.
in NY, NY |
Dr. Paskhover has been keeping my face wrinkle free and my lips naturally full for over a year now. I came to see him initially for my chronic migraines, which had become debilitating—I felt defeated and lost hope in most treatments. Dr. Paskhover was patient and reassured me that he could help with injections. After the first treatment, the severity and frequency decreased substantially! I've met a lot of docs and he is by far the best if you want to feel good and look beautiful!!
New York, NY |
Dr. Paskhover was an absolute delight. I was a bit on edge before my procedure as it was my first time, but he wanted to make sure I was 100% comfortable and at ease before he began. He talked me through it and the experience was nothing but a positive one. He is friendly, trustworthy and of course professional - all important traits that you would want in a doctor! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in getting any facial plastics procedures done. He's the best!
NY |
Dr. Paskover is an amazing ENT DR! He thoroughly explained everything to me, answered every question and was very supportive. I was extremely nervous going into my procedure and he calmed me completely! Would highly highly recommend to anyone looking for an honest, kind, and trustworthy doctor. Thank you Dr. Paskover!
New York, NY |
I unfortunately did not have a good experience with Dr. Paskhover. I feel as though my procedure was not fully explained to me, and I am not completely satisfied with my results. Additionally, on the day of my actual surgery I witnessed him being rude to the OR staff, which made my experience less than comforting. If I had to do it all over again I would pick a plastic surgeon specializing in facial aesthetics.
Long Island, NY |
I usually do not write reviews but Dr. Paskhover did an fantastic job with my surgery. I am very happy and only wish I had met him earlier. Very happy with my face results and he does my botox too.
UK |
I had Dr. Paskhover perform my upper eyelid surgery. My eyes have had a tired appearance for years and he completely transformed them. I highly recommend him, and it was well worth it.
New York, NY |
Amazing experience overall. He spent a lot of time discussing the options with me and was able to help guide me to the correct surgery that I needed.
New York, NY |
Dr. Paskhover was very thorough and did a great job with my nose.
Rude, impatient, egotistic
Have you seen Dr. Boris Paskhover, MD?
Are you Dr. Paskhover?