Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Mordkovich

Cross Hudson Plastic Surgery

520 Sylvan Ave Ste 202 Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Englewood Cliffs, NJ and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Sechenov First Moscow Med Inst medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Clara Maass Medical Center and Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mordkovich to book an appointment.

Dr. Mordkovich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mordkovich

3.5

Dr. Mordkovich?
What People Say About Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD
Best one! Doctor Boris Mordkovich saved my life after another doctor's "work" on my face and neck. Since that time (two years ago) I became his patient for all my cosmetic procedures and surgeries.
Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD?
Dr. Mordkovich was the plastic surgeon on call when I was in the ER with a huge gash on my forehead. He was very patient with me and very thorough. People hardly notice my scar, and I am very grateful he was there to stitch me up. He has also helped several of my colleagues. One of them cut her thumb when cutting an avocado, the previous doctor did such a bad job sewing her up that Dr. Mordkovich had to correct the damage from the previous doctor. He did everything he could to make sure she would have full movement in her hand. He is also doing great today, and you can hardly see her scar. I highly recommend Dr. Mordkovich.
Camilla – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD?
Patient comfort and confidentiality not a priority for this doctor. In addition, his explanation of procedures was not explicit at all, leaving me scared and confused. Saw for orthopedics. Would not recommend. Perhaps the plastic surgery patients are fans of his.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD?
I go to Dr Mordkovich for my Botox and Juverderm (filler) when needed. Im writing this review to highlight his professional excellence with my injections always hitting the correct places with no overuse or (drooping ever) and its been years (and i'm always happy)! He is also easy and light-handed with the needle and uses very thin needles which is also important to me because i'm sensitive. I highly recommend Dr Mordkovich.
Marybeth in RIDGEWOOD – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD?
Dr Mordkovich, Jamie and Valerie are an amazing team together. Dr Mordkovich is beyond talented! He takes years off my face with his Botox and “fillers”. Valerie is always there to help me with my needs and Jamie is the perfect person to come into the office to. When I go to the office I feel like family because they are all so welcoming to me. They are THE BEST!
Lucille in NJ – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD?
Dr. Boris Mordkovich is one of a kind. He has everything you need from the doctor. He is competent, professional, kind and patient. I am a patient of Dr. Mordkovich for five years. Started as a trauma patient in ER (ugly dog bite in the face), now I am doing all kind of procedures only in this office. I love everybody working there. By the way, no scar on my face. Best plastic surgeon ever. Thank you. Lisa
Lisa – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD?
My three year old needed stitches for a half-inch cut on her face. You sign a document in the emergency room that says you understand he is not in-network, but the doctor won't tell you how much the stitches will cost. The emergency clinic was going to charge $220, but recommended a plastic surgeon as it was on the face. Three months later we get a bill for $16,000... for 11 stitches and a scar. We manage to pay the doctor $8,000 and think the nightmare has ended. But they want $8000 more!
Mike in Fort Lee, NJ – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD?
Dr. Mordkovich and his entire staff are truly amazing! My foot was crushed at work by a 5 ton steal I-beam and I was taken to Jersey City Medical Center. I truly thank God that Dr. Mordkovich was on call and came to my rescue. I was so nervous and he made me feel extremely comfortable by kindly explaining how he was going to surgically reconstruct my foot. A few weeks later he performed a debridment followed by a full thickness skin graft. All 3 surgeries were successful. I am beyond thankful!
Joseph Patella in Hackensack, NJ – Aug 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD?
Dr Mordkovich was professional, realistic, and expert in providing emergency care after a dog bite. He managed my pain well and calmed me down. Fantastic! Most people don't even notice the injury on my face. The follow up care was easy to schedule and the office staff were friendly and helpful.
Joseph R. in Tappan, NY – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD?
This doctor is a joke. I would rate a zero if I had the chance to. Someone close to me had surgery on his hand and Dr Mordkovich was the DR on call at Jersey City Medical. We went a few times to an appointment and then the DR went on vacation. We had a problem getting to an appointment after that due to car trouble and had to cancel the appointment. After that I have attempted to call his office on numerous occasions and no response from anyone what so ever. Very unprofessional. And on top of th
Bayville – Jan 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Mordkovich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mordkovich?

At the consultation Dr. Mordkovich will talk to you to learn about your personal concerns and desires, as well as to discuss your objectives and short and long term results. He will advise you on the various possibilities and choices, as well as provide you with all important and up-to-date information with regard to the issue you discuss.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery