Dr. Boris Karanfilov, MD

Practices Ear, Nose, and Throat

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 31 reviews.
Author:
I came to see Dr. Karanfilov after having a previous failed sinus surgery. He performed my revision surgery. I wish I would have done my research before having my first surgery. This time I went to a fellowship trained ENT. He had an extra year of school in sinuses. Very happy with the staff and surgery scheduling. Highly recommend the office!
Author:
Dr. Boris spent a lot of time with me. He made sure to get every piece of information he needed from me to review my situation. He recommended things, told me some of the medications I was taking weren't necessary. So less things I need to take! He was very professional. All around really nice doctor. He was very knowledgeable. He definitely knows his scope of practice inside and out. I would recommend him to anyone who has similar issues.
Author:
Excellent Doctor, would highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. K was very nice, thorough, and respectful. He helped my family and me come to decision about an experimental surgery by explaining all the facts, risks, and benefits associated since we had never heard of the surgery before. I would definitely recommend him to anyone of my family or friends.
Author:
Dr. Karanfilov identified a specific bacteria that was responsible for my chronic sinusitis for the past several years. We fought the infection for several months but finally beat it! I can breathe better than I have for years. The care I received was outstanding. He and his staff really cared about me and my case.
Author:
Best ENT in the Midwest. Cannot recommend highly enough -- treats my issues precisely and thoroughly, state-of-the-art office and equipment, competent, welcoming staff. Refer everyone I know to Dr. Karanfilov. Would never see another ENT. Many, many thanks!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. K to anyone! Our son had nasal polyps/90% blockage, and Dr. Karanfilov did so well with the surgery that our son was breathing normally and without pain IMMEDIATELY after surgery!! There is not enough room here to state all the good things about Dr. Karanfilov, however I will say that, in my opinion, he is an EXPERT in the treatment of nasal polyps and in nasal surgery. (5 stars)
Author:
Had surgery on July 6 to remove nasal polyps. Surgery was on time and Dr Karanfilov explained the procedure, the outcome and what to do and expect when we got home. I had virtually no pain after surgery and very little discoloration and swelling. Wish I would have known how simple this would be a long time ago and I would have done it sooner. I had this done before and it was painful and the recovery time was a lot longer. I would highly recommend Dr Karanfilov if you are having any ENT problems
Author:
Dr Karanfilov is the best doctor ever! Not only are his medical skills exceptional but he truly cares about his patients. You are never rushed during your appointment, he takes time to completely explain your medical situation. He goes the extra mile and then some. His office staff is wonderful!
Author:
I am so truly grateful for Dr. K! He has gone above and beyond to help me with an unusual health situation. I deeply appreciate his tremendous level of expertise and his sincere care...I am amazed with such an elite surgeon being so incredibly kind. A wonderful physician and a wonderful man.
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Karanfilov for 13 years. He is the Best Doctor. Always takes care of whatever problem I have before I leave. Also has seen me after hours due to an emergency. I would highly recommend this man to anyone. The staff is also Fantastic!
Author:
Friendly, down to earth, Totally knowledgeable, superior office equipment for instant diagnoses, thorough explanations and questions answered in layman's terms.
Author:
Dr Karanfilov has helped repair another fail sinus surgery. I trusted him so much and so happy with my care I brought my daughter and both of my parents and other family friends have now come to him as well. I can always get help that same day I highly recommend him
Author:
I was referred to dr k from my ent in houston tx, dr citardi. Dr k is a rhinology specialist and according to dr citardi is the best trained in central ohio. I went through 3 other ent s beore finding my way to a rhinologist. He said i had an excellent surgery and just nneed close followup to watch for return of polyps. His office is very nice and efficient, always on time and really knows how to scope without any discomfort. I highhly recommend , don't bother with a general ent
Author:
I'm 44. Bad ears as kid and adolescent. Recently had bad middle ear infection. Worse one in twenty years. He examined me, treated me, and listened to me. Has referred me to excellent Ontologist for hearing restoration surgery. Excellent Doctor in my opinion.
Author:
Excellent communication skills- excellent Doctor - saved my life- had a huge oral abscess back of my throat and tongue- I didn't think it was a big deal... He let me know how severe the infection was and that I needed to receive iv antibiotics in hospital!!! The abscess was very close to my brain and spine and the infection could become severe very quickly and travel to my blood if I did not get treatment- wow - I finally got the message so I stayed! Thank you Dr. K!!! ( The iv antib. Worked!