Dr. Boris Kalika, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

54 W Jimmie Leeds Rd Ste 6 Galloway, NJ 08205 Get Directions
Dr. Boris Kalika, DMD

Dr. Boris Kalika, DMD is an dentist who practices in Galloway, NJ. Dr. Kalika is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Kalika's Experience

Visiting Dr. Kalika

Dr. Kalika accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kalika has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kalika's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kalika to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Kalika's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Cape May, NJ |
Dr. Kalika is without honor. If you're looking for an Oral Surgeon that can both lie to your face, and charge you without cause, you have found the right guy! Given my great deal of experience with dozens of Dentists and Oral Surgeons I can assure you, you're money will certainly be wasted here.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
After many phone calls to the office regarding our insurance we were told everything was fine for the doctor to meet my teenage son. Only to arrive at the office and was informed he consult goes through medical insurance and my son could not be seen. Furthermore, the staff refused to give my son a note to excuse him from school for the visit. Poor communication and customer service!!
in Brigantine, NJ |
Dr. Kalika did surgery on my daughter, and me, with fantastic results. He is a kind and thoughtful man. His office staff are very gracious.
Set an appointment weeks in advance. Explained the special circumstance of the patient in detail at time of scheduling. Arrived on time for appointment but waited 55 minutes before being seen. Dr. Kalika presented as a very uncaring professional who apparently has difficulty understanding and/or considering a patients needs if they differ from his own and claimed that we had failed to explain the circumstance to his office prior to the visit. The visit was a waste of our time and effort.
in Galloway, NJ |
Dr. Kalika removed my wisdom teeth. I went to sleep and felt nothing. The recovery was also very smooth and the healing process was rapid. I had very little swelling. Great experience!
in Atlantic city, nj |
Dr. Boris pulled 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Was friendly and answered all concerns I had. I thought he did an excellent job and duno y he has 3 stars instead of 4 or 5. So I thought I'd leave my review.. I got it done maybe less than a yr ago.. Put me to sleep , woke up with 4 less teeth. Yayy.
in Ocean City, NJ |
They mistakenly made an appointment with me at the wrong office. After apologizing they told me if I was willing to drive to their other office, they would see me right away. After a 15 minute drive, I arrived at an office, so crowded, there weren't enough seats. It was standing room only for almost an hour. It's a cattle call designed to see the maximum number of people in the least amount of time. Stay away!
Galloway, NJ |
Poor communication putting office finances before patient care.
NJ |
He was awful and has no compassion for people with disabilities and their families
Have you seen Dr. Boris Kalika, DMD?
Are you Dr. Kalika?

Compare Dr. Kalika

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kalika's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Russian

Dr. Kalika does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kalika and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery