Dr. Boris Golosarsky, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Boris Golosarsky, MD
Dr. Boris Golosarsky, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashua, NH. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Golosarsky is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.

Dr. Golosarsky's Experience

See how Dr. Golosarsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Golosarsky

Dr. Golosarsky accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Golosarsky is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Golosarsky has admitting privileges.

Dr. Golosarsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Golosarsky to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Golosarsky's Performance
in Pepperell, MA |
Dr. Golosarski has been taking care of me and my husband since 2002. He is knowledgeable, thorough, and has handled our complicated health issues. We trust Dr. Golosarsky and have recommended him to family and friends.
in Merrimack, NH |
Dr. Golosarsky has been my personal physician for 19 years. He has a terrific professional bedside manner, and is very conscientious about his work. He is very knowledgable in the field of mens health, and I can always count on his to be up to date with the latest information pertaining to my health. While I am focused on my own health, Dr. Golosarsky always takes the time needed to ensure that all of my questions are addressed. I would not hesitate in providing a recommendation for Dr. G.
in Nashua, NH |
He has been my wife and my family physician for years and he is an incredible doctor. We are lucky to have him.
in Nashua, NH |
Dr. Golosarsky, has been by far the best Dr. I have seen. He is not only thorough he is informative and has a vast knowledge of medicine and care for symptoms. I am a type II diabetic with his care and diagnosis I was able to control my diabetes, and not to mention with his care was able to avoid what would have been a life threatening result. He is a Dr. that listens to you, and also tells it to you like it is, no sugar coating, which is what some patients want to hear.
in Nashua, NH |
I can't praise this doctor enough! Several years ago, I would have died had it not been for his care and timely assistance. Not only did he did he provide the kind of help that, at the time, that I didn't even realize I desperately needed, but his follow-up has continued to be caring and excellent.
in Hudson, NH |
Dr. Golosarsky is the best doctor I've know in my 73 years on earth. I've been a patient of his for about 25 years and he has yet to disappoint me. He straight forward and very knowledgeable. He will tell you his honest impression of your condition and make recommendations that he can explain in laymens language. If he doesn't know an answer or believes another opinion is justified, he has no objection to telling you and recommending a specialist.
in Nashua, NH |
I would not recommend this individual. On multiple occasions I've had to listen to him berate his receptionist. He has also raised his voice towards me. As the walls are paper thin in that office, this makes me concerned for the integrity of my right to doctor patient confidentiality. I hardly want the entire waiting room hearing my medical history.
in Hudson, NH |
I highly recommend Dr. Golosarsky. He has been my doctor for over 25 yrs. and I feel so blessed to have such an experienced doctor taking care of me.
in Pepperell, MA |
Very smart, friendly and credible. I am truly blessed to have him as my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Boris Golosarsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Golosarsky?

Compare Dr. Golosarsky

Dr. Golosarsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in New Hampshire not available

Dr. Golosarsky has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

Why It Matters: Dr. Golosarsky's Board Certifications

Dr. Golosarsky does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Golosarsky and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Odessa Faculty Of Med

Graduated in 1982

Jewish Hospital Cincinnatioh
    Odessa Hospital #7 Ukraine
    Odessa Rehab Instituteukraine

Dr. Golosarsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Golosarsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Golosarsky does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Golosarsky and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.