Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD

PsychiatryMaleAge 59

Telehealth services available
180 Tices Ln Ste 101 East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in East Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Borodulin has more experience with General Mental Health and Psychotic Disorders than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Borodulin to book an appointment.

Dr. Borodulin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Borodulin

Dr. Borodulin?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (25)
  • Explained conditions well (25)
  • Listened & answered questions (25)
    Dr. is great. I have been his patient for a long time. However I just hit the tip of the iceberg with his office staff. The lady in the front desk is rude and nasty. I keep calling and they put you on hold. In the middle of Covid 19 they are asking people to come in so we can certainly share the virus and spread around even more. Just great social responsibility. I am high risk and will not be taking the chance and die because the office lacks the ability to do consultation on video. They still can charge me for the visit. I don't care. Wait in the car and then walk and touch the same stuff as the previous person who I don't know if they have it or not?
    Apr 28, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    He is not only a psychiatrist but a humanitarian. He truly cares of his patients and has a warm personality. He is orderly and no one waits. He greets each person with a smile. He listens to whatever you need to say. Excellent. His staff is also fabulous. Kind and caring.
    ML – Apr 01, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    I have been a patient of Dr. Borodulin for a few years and I can't say enough great things about him. He is an amazing doctor and understood me as soon as i walked through the door of his office. Prior to visiting him, i felt as though I had lost control over my life. I see him now once a month and he is always extremely patient , flexible, knowledgeable , very attentive and a great listener. I now have my life as well as my career back and feel better than ever. I highly recommend this great doctor. Thank you Dr. Borodulin for helping me get back on track with my life!!!
    Yuriy M – Feb 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    I have been Dr. Borodulin’s patient for about eight years. I was seeing another psychiatrist in northern NJ prior to that and thought that he was a good psychiatrist. After moving to Central Jersey I started seeing Dr. Borodulin. He is the best psychiatrist that I have ever been treated by. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, kindhearted, and has a lot of other wonderful qualities that so rare to find in medical field nowadays. Dr. Borodulin makes himself available at all hours, he always promptly returns phone calls if you leave him a message. I have recommended him to several of my relatives and acquaintances and I would not hesitate to continue to do so.
    Annan – Oct 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    Excellent!!! He listened to all my concerns and listened to what I needed and asked what I think about my treatment plan! He also was very kind, caring and soft spoken but, wasn't hesitant to tell you what he thought!!
    Jul 03, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    Very nice doesn't rush you. Listens to all your concerns.
    May 24, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    I have been seeing dr. Boris over 10 years now and he's an excellent doctor he is extremely patient and very kind and compassionate he does not charge you for services that are not needed and he listens really well to complaints a very nice doctor his secretary is also very kind and compassionate
    Cheryl g in Somerset, NJ – Apr 29, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    Amazing caring kind funny and wants to help everyone. Works so much I admire his dedication.highly recommend to anyone.
    Somerset, NJ – Apr 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    Very rare individual who can simultaneously be both efficient and attentive.
    Mr. J. Doe in EB, NJ – Oct 21, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    Dr. Borodulin is by far the best psychiatrist I have been to in the past 15 years of needing to see a psychiatrist. He has a genuine warmth and empathy about him that makes you feel important and listened to. He is also very knowledgeable and current when it comes to research and new medications. He is wonderful.
    Oct 05, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    I go once a month for the past 5 years. You can be open and honest with him and he will find a way to prescribe you the best meds that you need to help your situation. Such a sweet man, office is always busy due to his excellence so make an appointment in advance. I have referred well over 10 close friends to him and they all love him. I am moving soon and I pray to find someone as great as he is as a psychiatrist
    Megan in East Brunswick NJ – Sep 04, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    I've been seeing Dr. Borodulin for med management for 1-2 years now. I've seen my share of psychiatrists over the past 20 years and this doctor really knows his stuff! He explains things in detail and spends as much (or as little) time needed with you. I highly recommend him whenever someone in the area needs a good psych med doctor.
    Jenn in Edison, NJ – Jul 29, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    I have been seeing Dr B for over 10 years. I moved rather far from his practice but I have no plans on ever changing doctors. He is well worth the drive. He genuinely cares about his patients and I fully trust him which makes all the difference in the world. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a phychiatrist.
    Apr 12, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    Today was my first visit,but I can say that he is very kind, patient, and comfortable. I am excited to be his patient.
    Mar 30, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    Dr. Borodulin is thorough and compassionate. He is the BEST psychiatrist to go to. He is understanding and really cares for his patient's. I wouldn't recommend any other Psychiatrist, other than him. Great Doctor, GREAT PERSON.
    Debra Márek in Milltown , New Jersey – Jan 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?
    I've been to many psychiatrists over the past 10 years, and in 3 different states, and Dr. Borodulin is one of the nicest psychiatrists I have met. I've only had one visit with him, but he seems to genuinely care, and took the time to listen to what I had to say. I will be returning to him, and recommend him to others.
    Manalapan, NJ – Jan 08, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Borodulin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Borodulin?

• Psychiatry