Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO

HematologyMaleAge 58

Hematology

Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO is a Hematology Specialist in Glendale, CA and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences in 1993. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventist Health Glendale and Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO

Los Angeles Cancer Network

1505 Wilson Ter Ste 200 Glendale, CA 91206
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Hematology Specialists

Compare Dr. Bagdasarian with our nearby Hematology Specialists at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Dr. Bagdasarian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bagdasarian

4.4

Great physician, wonderful and caring human being. We need a lot of Drs like him. He is a blessing.
Lilit – Oct 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
Dr. Bagdasarian is the most competent doctor I have ever met. Not only is he knowledgeable, he has a wonderful calming personality- especially for someone in the field of oncology. I have been seeing him for 5 years now, since he saved my life 5 years ago. He is always available to me to answer questions. He is simply great! he knows exactly what he is talking about, great personality, comprehensive... a true expert!
Zoya – Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
The best doctor I have ever met. Simple, cordial, respectful and an expert in hematology and medical oncology. Hard to find a physician like him. Always helpful and understanding. God bless him.
AK – Sep 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
I had a very good experience at the Bagdasarian's clinic. I would highly recommend Dr. Bagdasarian for Hematology and Oncology care. He is both professional and personable in his approach. His staff are facilities are top-notch. Overall I would say Excellent. Long live the Los Angeles Cancer Network.
Roma – Aug 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
I will forever be grateful to Dr. Bagdasarian. Before him I was with another Oncologist who did nothing for me but put me on the medication Prednisone for 2 1/2 years. Until Dr. Bagdasarian I did not even have a diagnosis. I thank God every single day for him. Not only did he diagnose me but we started treatment & I'm still under his care. I wish he was my first & only doctor ever!!! He is very professional & he not only explains everything but he takes his time to explain. The most important is he does what is in the best interest of his patient & not his pockets. Even doctors in UCLA & Professors & doctors in Cedar Sina Hospital wee not able to diagnose me. Imagine being hospitalized & being told that there is something that's really wrong with you but after all these tests & scans & Biopsies there is no answer. My first day with Dr. Bagdasarian he looked into my eyes & said he was going to help me & that's EXACTLY what he has been doing. #forevermyamazingdoctor. #lovehim.
Amy Karapogosyan – Jul 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
Wonderful doctor I have ever had. He listens and cares for sure. As a senior citizen trying my best to stay healthy as possible, I feel relieved knowing that Dr. Bagdasarian has my cancer health care under control and always has his nurses call out with any necessary instructions. I am blessed to have Him. He is very respectful of my concerns and worries because he truly cares...what more could I ask.
Henry – Jul 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
Dr. Bagdasarian saved my life! He is honest and cares deeply for his patients. I can't thank Dr. Bagdasarian enough for what he has done for me! He is backed up by a well- organized support team that helps to provide efficient and re-assuring delivery of treatment. Dr. Bagdasarian never treated me as an issue but as a human being who was looking for assistance and reassurance. Wonderful and compassionate physician. Once again thank you and God bless you. Staff 5 Punctuality 5 Helpfulness 5 Knowledge 5
Aram – Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
I have stage 4 breast cancer. After seeing so many doctors at UCLA and USC, I found Dr. Bagdasarian. From the first meeting to the current checkups Dr. Bagdasarian and his staff instill confidence and knowledge for the best outcome. He is a professional in all aspects of being a Doctor including knowledge, wisdom, astuteness, diligence, courtesy, caring and a hands-on team leader whose managerial skills with his staff are professional and excellent. The best Doctor to go to in the entire Los Angeles area.
Ann – Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
Dr. Bagdasarian has been my oncologist since December 2019. I fully trust his knowledge and experience. Truly a kind, caring doctor. He never seems rushed, answers all questions fully, and genuinely cares for my health. I look forward to my visits with him and am so thankful he is in charge of treating my cancer. This is a highly-recommended practice with several other excellent doctors.
Chris – Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
Dr. Bagdasarian diagnosed me with breast cancer in December 2019. Since then, he has been treating me with exceptional care. Dr. Bagdasarian has excellent bedside manner, and I never felt rushed. His office staff is exceptional. Everyone on his staff (and I mean everyone) are kind/caring and love what they do. Today I finished my maintenance therapy and soon I will be off my cancer medications. I highly recommend this practice! ? I am very happy that primary care physician referred me to him.
Sonia M – Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
Dr. Bagdasarian is my angel and my lifesaver. If you're looking for a savior and a doctor who will strive to do everything in his power to take care of his patients and help save their lives, I am only aware of one Doctor, Dr. Bagdasarian. He is an intelligent, hardworking, compassionate, caring, and generous oncologist and hematologist doctor. His staff members are always ready to help everyone who comes through his doors. Since March 2014, Dr. Bagdasarian and his staff have gone way above and beyond to do everything they can to try to improve my health. He talks to you, but more importantly, he listens to you and addresses your needs as well as your feelings. I have been so lucky that I was able to choose the option that was right for me. Genuine, caring, kind, detailed, prompt, friendly, generous, supportive, and knowledgeable are not even enough to paint a complete picture of this wonderful man! He is absolutely amazing. Thank you. My Appreciation is always with you.
Beyatrice Badalian – Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
There are not enough words to describe Dr. Bagdasarian. His compassion and care are unsurpassed, he never made me or my family feel less than family to his practice and his office. His staff is welcoming, they know us by name and always asked about our well-being. When my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer, he was the voice of reason and optimism. My mother was told she had a few months left from her cancer when I brought her to Dr. Bagdasarian. This doctor did not only work his magic on making my mother feel well, he told her there was hope. He has been taking great care of my mother since 2019. We have been thrilled with the care and treatment by Dr. Bagdasarian. Not only is he a very knowledgeable and experienced Oncologist, he is also very responsive to any questions and concerns. His appointment system is the most straightforward. He is thorough and knows how to handle complex challenges, and he cares for the outcomes of his patients.
Tamara – Jul 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
Thank you so much Dr. Bagdasarian. From the first meeting, I knew he was a great doctor and wonderful human being. I was recommended to Dr. Bagdasarian by internist, to seek treatment for breast cancer. He has very good bedside manners. He fights the insurance company for you and all tests and scans are done in a timely manner. The staff is very compassionate and do their job well. The clinic makes you feel that you belong and have all their support. They all know the patients by name. Staff communicates in many languages. Dr. Bagdasarian is sincere in seeking and providing the proper treatment and gives the patient clear information and leaves the patient with hope. We are so glad to have Dr. Bagdasarian as the team leader and caring physician.
Carolyn – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
I am so thankful I found Dr. Bagdasarian. He has taken great care in helping me toward the road to feeling better everyday. There are so many things I appreciate about him including his attentiveness, incredible breadth of medical knowledge, his lovely, clean office, and his very professional office staff. However, what I love the most is his desire to educate me about my health along the way. Let me put it to you this way, if you're looking for a doctor who actually cares about YOU... not just what insurance you take, not just what money you'll bring in, but you as a whole, then look no further than Dr Bagdasarian. I have no hesitation recommending this place... and in fact, have several family members, including my adult child, who are now patients here.
Aron – Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
I was referred to Dr. Bagdasarian by a trusted friend, as she knew that I was unhappy with my current oncologist for a number of reasons. It was the best medical decision I could have made. Dr. Bagdasarian stands out amongst the multitude of oncologists who are out there because he is knowledgeable, truly patient-focused and has a warm and engaging personality that always makes you feel comfortable. Instead of rushing you in and out, Dr. Bagdasarian really listens to what you're saying about whatever ailment you're in for. Not only that, he considers different yet appropriate treatment options, based on your lifestyle and needs, instead of simply whipping out a prescription pad. Anyway, I am very happy that in the midst of this busy city, with a lot of doctors that just go through the motions and shuttle people in and out, there are doctors like Dr. Bagdasarian who appreciate their patients and offer an excellent medical experience.
Mahtab – Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
I am sharing this review based on my personal experience. My mother was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer and she was referred to Los Angeles Cancer Network. Dr. Bagdasarian is a wonderful person and an expert in his field. He is one the best doctors I have come across for cancer treatment. A down to earth physician who will give you the correct advice and accurate medical treatment all the time. Thank you so much Dr. Bagdasarian for all the medical care and attention.
Arir – Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
Dr. Bagdasarian is a very friendly, a great listener, and a sincere physician. For the last 15 years, I am his expert care and I am 100% satisfied with him and his staff. Great personal skills, very attentive and always ready to answer my all concerns. Everything is great
Dr. Tamara Galajian, MD – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
Dr. Bagdasarian is brilliant. His bedside manner is warm and kind. Our family will never be able to thank you for all you did for our father. Such a helpful, considerate individual. He listens and speaks with you at your comfort level. Knowledgeable and not condescending. He is there for you and helps you work toward your own goals.
Zakar K – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
Since 2014 Dr Bagdasarian has been taking Great care of me. I highly appreciate him for saving my life. I can fully enjoy my family because of his expert care. We love him. God bless him.
Jemma Avagyan – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?
The excellent physician ever. I am grateful for everything he has done for my mother. God bless you.
Gayane – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boris Bagdasarian, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Bagdasarian?