Dr. Boris Abayev, MD

Dr. Boris Abayev, MD

Interventional Spine Medicine | Male | 57 years old

Learn about this Doctor

to cure the pain, not to treat the pain. Look for a source of pain, where it is coming from and try to eliminate the sourceRead more

Dr. Abayev's Experience

80Experience
Match

See how Dr. Abayev's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abayev

Dr. Abayev accepts 46 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Abayev has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Abayev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abayev to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Abayev
Dr. Abayev's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (74)
in Rego Park, NY |
For the past six years I have had back pain which had gotten worse and unbearable over the past 5 months. I could not sit nor lay to sleep at night. I tried medication, acupuncturist, chiropractor and finally my Primary Care physician advised I see a Physiatrist (Pain Management and Rehabilitation Physician). I did my research and chose Dr. Abayev. I have no regrets and am happy I chose him. He is amazing. After the first visit I got relief and was able sleep that night. I am continuing
in Elmhurst, NY |
Dr. Boris Abayev, M.D. is a knowledgeable, effective and fantastic doctor within his field of work. I have been seeing Dr. Abayev for the past 4 week, and my back and legs are feeling significantly better. The pain, numbness and tingling sensation have been dramatically reduce, and I will continue to see him until my problem is rectified and made well. I would certainly recommended Dr. Abayev to anyone who needs help with pain management and more.
in Queens NY |
By Ingrid C I had tried antiflamatories,muscle relaxers,pain medecine heat therapy,lidocaine cream aong with physival therapy 3 times a week,then i was referred by my eye doctor to Dr.Boris Abayev for back injections because of very bad pain in back and leg causing sciatica nerve pain and i had two pinched nerves,after like 3 injections my pain was getting better and by the sixth week my pain was gone,it really does help and he is a great doctor
in Middle Village, NY |
Walking into Dr. Abayev's office changed my life. After struggling with back pain for years, just three treatments with Dr. Abayev improved my pain by 80%. I am now able to walk about a mile, use stairs painlessly and participate in everyday activities. Dr. Abayev is my hero!!
in Forest Hills, NY |
After basic physical therapy for 2 months for sciatica pain with no improvement due to a herniated disc wrapped as round a pinched nerve, I was referred to Dr. Abayev for pain-management. At first I was skeptical as nothing prior, including electrical stimulation and hear was helping alleviate my condition. In fact, I felt worse from taking medicine prescribed by my original primary care physician. Within one month of treatment from Dr. Abayev I felt at 75 % improvement. Now after 6 weeks 90%.
in Forest Hills, NY |
I have a nerve impingement in my lower back. Daily core exercises are required; however, every so often, I bend the wrong way, and I get pain down my leg along the sciatic nerve. That is when Dr. Abayev comes to the rescue with several anesthetic injections near the nerve root. Two to four follow up visits may be required. The procedure instantly relieves the pain and resulting muscle tension. I highly recommend Dr. Abayev.
New York, NY |
My mom had severe back pain, couldn't walk. Dr Abayev helped her from the first visit. He is a very knowledgeable and pleasant doctor.
in New York, NY |
I came to see Dr. Abayev for a neck pain that has been bothering me for almost 2 years. After 3 injections my pain is gone 30%. It has been a relief since other doctors had not been able to help me with the problem. Hoping that as the treatment continues I keep feeling better and be free of pain soon.
in New York, NY |
I walked in the office limping n in tears fearing the worse that I will remain like this after talking to Dr Abayev he offered a series of injections and sum simple instructions on what not to eat n drink and by my 5th wk n 5th injection I was dancing for my grandson s bday. I highly recommend Dr Abayev and I'm very thankful.
in Elmhurst, NY |
Dr. Boris rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He uses no chemicals to to cure your pain. His cure are all natural and they work.He listen's to your symptoms and targets the area of discomfort you fell better instantly. If you are suffering from pain go see him you will not regret it.
in Corona, NY |
Dr. Abayev is very helpful in reducing my muscle pain and is a very experienced doctor. He is very kind, and is willing to do whatever he can to help. I recommend this doctor.
in Queens, NY |
Doctor Abayed is a great professional who truly cares about his patients .He took his time to explain to me what was my problem and treated me right away . I have been dealing with lower back pain for the past 8 years and after Dr Abayed treated me the second time , 80 % the pain when away . I have no words to thank the Dr . My daily leaving has improve tremendously . I can sleep, seat ,walk and exercise without pain . I am so happy with the treatment results .
in New York, NY |
Dr. Boris Abayev, Both my wife and I have been getting treatment for our injuries by Dr. Abayev. He is compassionate, concerned and most importantly not only successful in pain management but in pain elimination. He is thorough in his approach and meticulous in his treatment. He is willing to take the time to explain his treatment and spend time with his patients. He is a rare find. If you are in pain he is the doctor for you.
in Forest Hills, NY |
I am a D1 college tennis player and i train on intense level. I also have two disc herniations and horrible lower back muscle spasms that sometimes restrict me from sitting down for long period of time or even bending down. I have been seeing Dr Abayev for over a year and ever since he started giving me nerve blockade injections to release my muscle tension I've been able to continue training . I have tried epidurals and different kinds of physical therapies but no one has helped me the way
in Ny |
Dr Abayev was very professional and helped me out a lot with my pain. Always there for me when I needed him.Thank you very much for your time! I really appreciate it.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Doctor Abayev, cares and he does his best to help every patient. His methods works. I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Boris Abayev, MD?
Are you Dr. Abayev?

Compare Dr. Abayev

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.