Dr. Bonnie Woo, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Dr. Bonnie Woo, MD
Dr. Bonnie Woo, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in City of Industry, CA. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Woo is affiliated with San Gabriel Valley Medical Center.

Dr. Woo's Experience

See how Dr. Woo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Woo

Dr. Woo accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Woo is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Woo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Woo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woo to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Woo's Performance
Hacienda Heights, CA |
This office has a very bad service. Front desk girl has bad altitude. I have insurance and met deductible. So I only pay 10% of co payment. She asked me pay 10% in advance. I said I don't receive the bill and how do I know 10% is how much. They can send me the 10% bill after insurance paid. However, the girl won't do that. I changed doctor. There are so many eye doctors in this market.
in Chino Hills, CA |
Dr. Woo operated cataracts surgery for both my eyes. I was very pleased about the result and I also like her way to treat patient so I took my parents there for regular check. She found a hole in my dad's eye and referred us to see Speciality.The first speciality Dr. did not see it at all.We went back to see Dr.Peter Ho Win. Dr.Win fixed the hole by laser. He said that Dr. Woo is a very good doctor. Dr.Woo is the best, can be trusted, detailed or she would not find a such small hole. Thank you.
West Covina, CA |
I didn't really get to meet Dr. Woo personally, because I was stopped by the girl I called in for appointment. She was very impolite and impatient. I was trying to schedule an appointment, but she told me the earliest one is in August which I really can't wait for that long. Then I asked if there's any other time available, she interrupted my question without me even finishing the question, which I thought was very rude and disrespectful. Her bad attitude really offended me.
I called in for appointment, the girl who answered the phone was very very impolite, she did not listen to what I said but impatiently asked for my insurance information, when I said hold on I need to get the info, she hang up on me. After she checked my insurance, she said the next available appointment is in July which I can't wait for that long. I don't understand why they can't tell the patient how long they need to wait for the appointment before asking for the insurance information.
Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Woo, MD?
Are you Dr. Woo?

Compare Dr. Woo

Dr. Woo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Woo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Woo's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Benign Neoplasm of Choroid
  • Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Pterygium
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Thyroid Disease

Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Woo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology