Dr. Bonnie Pollack, MD

Dr. Bonnie Pollack, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 54 years old

Dr. Pollack specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Eugene, OR. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Pollack? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pollack's Experience

See how Dr. Pollack's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pollack

Dr. Pollack accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pollack has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Pollack
Dr. Pollack's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (14)
in Eugene, OR |
This doctor has a fairly bad bedside manner, which I dealt with several years. I switched doctors after she refused to give me a referral to an endocrinologist. I have fatigue symptoms, on thyroid medicine, and seen an endocrinologist in the past. I cannot conceive why a general practitioner would refuse to refer someone to a doctor with greater subject knowledge. Also was rarely available when I needed an appointment on short notice. Also once forgotten in an exam room for over an hour.
Eugene, OR |
I would give zero starts if that was possible. I just had the most infuriating experience with her today. She was rude, impatient, unkind, brazen, ill-mannered, and disrespectful. She was flippant in her responses and when I tried to give her more medical history she curtly cut me off and became argumentative. Pollack is unquestionably unprofessional and I felt no patient-care. She spoke to me in such a demeaning way. I left without answers. AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS.
in Eugene, OR |
She was extremely dismissive. Very rude. I've never been treated so poorly by an MD. Avoid at all costs
in Eugene, OR |
Terrible. She was rude and didn't listen. Completely disregarded some of my symptoms. She showed a lack of respect for me and treated me like I was just another customer she needed to get through. She rushed through the exam and quickly diagnosed me with Asthma. She said I must take my Asthma seriously and people die from it every day. It felt like she was scolding me for having it.The way she talked to me made me feel like she felt I was stupid and didn't know anything about my own health.
in Eugene, OR |
This is one of the most judgemental, condescending doctors I have ever met ! She does not listen when you talk , she does not treat the problems you are having and always makes my daughter cry when we have appointments
Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Pollack, MD?
Are you Dr. Pollack?

Compare Dr. Pollack

Dr. Pollack's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Pollack has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pollack's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Pollack does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pollack and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus

Graduated in 1988

Or Health Science University Hospital

Dr. Pollack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pollack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pollack does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pollack and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.