Dr. Bonnie Padwa, MD

Dr. Bonnie Padwa, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Bonnie Padwa, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Boston, MA and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1990 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read her story

300 Longwood Ave

Boston, MA 02115

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Padwa

Dr. Padwa's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Padwa "I practice oral and maxillofacial surgery at Boston Children's Hospital and I am an active member of the cleft and craniofacial programs. My curiosity about craniofacial anomalies began while I was a student at Harvard School of Dental Medicine. I was awarded a Milton Fund from Harvard Medical School to study the psychosocial development of children with major craniofacial anomalies. This work won First Prize in the American Dental Association/Dentsply Student Clinician Contest. In my first year of practice I was awarded the Fred A. Henny Fellowship from the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Foundation. The stipend was used to fund a project that assessed facial growth with Single Photon Emission Computer Tomography. At the national level I have been asked to be a board examiner for the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. I am involved in developing and authoring education materials for the specialty of oral and maxillofacial surgery, specifically pediatric, cleft and craniofacial surgery. I have written several chapters for Knowledge Updates, a self study program, as well as editing a section on pediatric oral and maxillofacial surgery. I have been asked by the editorial board of the Cleft Palate Craniofacial Journal to write questions pertaining to articles printed in the journal which allow readers to obtain continuing medical education (CME) credits."

1  Practice Areas

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Impacted Tooth Removal
  • Jaw Surgery
  • Orthognathic Surgery

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Harvard Medical School
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Brigham & Women's Hospital/Boston Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Padwa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Padwa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Padwa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Padwa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Padwa to family and friends

Dr. Padwa's Performance

My wife and I would give her 10 stars if we could. Down-to-earth, experienced, brilliant, skilled. ,If you need this type medical care (pediatric alveolar bone graft), RUN to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My daughter and I met with Dr Padwa on three different occasions to prepare for orthognathic surgery to correct an open bite. I found her rather cold the first 2 times we met with her but as she seemed to have a good reputation we proceeded. The third time we met was supposed to be to have my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Superb. Dr. Padwa did a perfect job with my lefort surgery. I was incredibly nervous going in, but took comfort in knowing Dr. Padwa is one of the best of the best. I love how I look now - the surgery was really life changing for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My daughter had 4 impacted wisdom teeth extracted in Waltham - the whole office/team is amazing! Efficient, kind, on time, educated, treated my teen like an adult.....I cannot say enough!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My 2 daughters had wisdom teeth extracted excellent experience with Dr. Padwa Children's Hospital is the best place to go
Are you Dr. Padwa?