Dr. Bolaji Odusina, MD

Dr. Bolaji Odusina, MD

Pediatrics | Female

SUWANEE PEDIATRICS 1155 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Get Directions

Pediatrics

Dr. Bolaji Odusina, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Lawrenceville, GA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Odusina is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Northside Hospital.

Dr. Odusina's Experience

See how Dr. Odusina's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Odusina

Dr. Odusina accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Odusina has admitting privileges.

Dr. Odusina's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Odusina to family and friends
Dr. Odusina's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr Bolaji, is just a miracle in a human form. I came to Georgia close to a year now and I selected her out of a lot as my children pediatrician and I was not wrong. My kids have serious allergies which have been untreated since I have had other Dr's seeing them in the past. Dr Bolaji knows her job, she is very interesting and a loving person. She got to the core of the problem and my eldest daughter has no more sign after she was treated by Dr Bolaji. Dr Bolaji is our miracle DR
in Lawrenceville, GA |
When our children are sick, we expect to talk to another ...friend, another mother...with a very good doctor, who understands us. I found all these people...in Dr. Bolaji. 1.Most importantly, she is a mother...for every children 2.She is an excellent specialist Thank you for everything, Dr.Bolaji
in Atlanta, GA |
She is very patience,knowledgable and her office and restrooms are always clean. She cared for my three kids when she is closed for the day but she still stayed and saw them. Thanks Dr B.
Suwanee, GA |
Genuinely cares about her patients. Has always gone above and beyond with our children's care.
in Atlanta, GA |
I love Dr. Odusina and her staff. She is a very thorough Pediatrician and I never feel rushed. She takes the time to listen to my concerns as a mother and is excellent at explaining things as well. I would highly recommend her to family and friends. She was recommended to me by a friend who has been taking her children there for 15yrs!
lAwrenceville, ga |
great
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have known Dr. Odusina now for 15yrs,when i 1st heard of her practice i was very hesitant, as my kids doctor was in cobb,best decision i ever made, she now take care of my grandkids, i would not have it any other way, she listens, cares she is the best pediatrician I have experienced, i only wish she could be my doctor also.
in Roswell, ga |
Dr. Odusina has been & is my 2 kids pediatrician for the last 16 years. Dr. Odusina is very thorough and takes excellent care of my children.
in Roswell, Ga |
I have been a patient of Dr.Odusina for 16 years and she has always been a wonderful pediatrician for me and my family.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. B did what most physicians cannot do; she sees scheduled patients on Saturdays. I took my kids to her clinic without appointment because they needed their school physicals done that Saturday or they will not miss school come Monday. When I explained to her my predicament, she added them to list of those she will see. She closes by 12 noon-1pm, but because of seeing my 4 kids, she stayed back for another 3.5hrs.
in Suwanee |
Highly competent . Wonderful bedside manner . The best staff and top notch facilities with xray , drive thru technologies etc .
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I was in this office with my older kids to get a physical done by Dr. Odusina as first time patients. She came into the room never introduced herself to myself or my kids just processed with asking questions and showed no concern at all for the health of my kids. This office needs a majors cleaning and paint job, my kids did not want to touch anything. I will never take my kids back to this office.
Have you seen Dr. Bolaji Odusina, MD?
Are you Dr. Odusina?

Compare Dr. Odusina

Dr. Odusina's Care Philosophy

Pediatrics

Dr. Odusina's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Odusina has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Odusina's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Pediatric Diseases

College Of Medicine , University Of Lagos , Lagos , Nigeria .

Graduated in 1986

University Of Lagos / College Of Medicine
    General Hospital Port Of Spain , Trinidad and Tobago .Wi

Completed in 1986

Nassau County Mediacl Center , Long Island , New York .

Completed in 1993

Newark Beth Israel Medical Center , New Jersey .

Completed in 1991

College Of Medicine , University Of Lagos , Lagos , Nigeria .

Graduated in 1981

• French
  • Yoruba

Dr. Odusina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Odusina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

• Infant Care
  • Neonatal Care
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Well Baby Care