Dr. Bogale Jima, MD

Dr. Bogale Jima, MD

Family Medicine  |
20 reviews

Dr. Bogale Jima, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Midlothian, VA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Jima is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Chippenham and Johnston-Willis Hospital....See Less

Learn about Dr. Jima

Board certified in Family Practice by the American Board of Family Medicine.

Dr. Jima's Experience

Dr. Jima's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Colorado Health and Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Chippenham Johnston Willis Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Chesterfield Family Practice

Dr. Jima has no media or publications listed.

• Amharic

Dr. Jima does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jima and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jima's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jima to family and friends
Dr. Jima's Performance
in Richmond, VA |
Dr Jima is a great doctor, i would recommend him to be anyone's primary care doctor. Whenever i go to my appointment he always take time to explain my lab results to me and anything that may be of concern. He shows his patients how much he care for their welfare. One Saturday i went to the walkin for treatment cause my face and lips was swollen. He gave me antibiotics to treat the infection and then on that Sunday he was so concern he called and checked on me to see if the swelling went down.
Newport News, VA |
Wonderful staff and friendly
Cambridge, MA |
Dr. Jima has been my primary care doctor for many years! I am very pleased with the health care he has always provided to my family and me..
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Jima is an excellent doctor! I highly recommend him!
in Richmond, VA |
I was very comfortable with Dr. Jima he was very patent ,ask questions, the staff was very professional
in Glen Allen, VA. |
Dr. Jima is the best physician I have seen in the last several years. Not to mention I travel about 25 minutes to get to his office when I could have chosen someone close to where I live. He is very patient and listens to your every concerns about your health. Getting an appointment with him is very easy and the staff is great! I would recommend Dr. Jima to anyone who is looking for a physician who genuinely cares about his patients.
Midlothian, VA |
As a new patient I was worried about how comfortable I would be talking to a new doctor...Dr. Jima relieved all of those worries! He took the time to talk to me about my medical issues and made sure I understood my treatment plan. He never made me feel rushed and I left having no questions at all. I highly recommend Dr. Jima to anyone who is looking for a doctor that will take the time to work with you and for anyone who is tired of the "rush in/rush out" appointments.
in Midlothian, VA 23112 |
Dr. Jima has been my primary care physician for several years. Physicians of Family Medicine have another location closer to where I live; however, when I first visited Dr. Jima I knew he the physician for me. Dr. Jima is most polite, thorough and friendly physician I have had the privilege to see. In all honestly there is no way I can explain his attitude, knowledge, skills and abilities. Dr. Jima has absolutely the best "bed side manner" so to speak of any physician I have ever seen.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Jima is very caring, always has a smile on his face and very thorough. I love my doctor.
Richmond, VA |
My experience at this facility was awesome!!! Dr. Jima is an exceptional physician and I am very happy with my visit.
in Richmond, va |
Dr. Jima is a very concerned professional doctor. There has never been a time where I didn't get an appointment when needed. He is very thorough with explaining his diagnosis and treatment plan. You can talk to him about anything without feeling like your bothering him. The entire staff is so very helpful and caring.
Chester, VA |
Dr. Jima is the best PCP I have ever had and would't go to anyone else...ever.
Have you seen Dr. Bogale Jima, MD?
Are you Dr. Jima?