Dr. Bobby Newbell, MD

Dr. Bobby Newbell, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Hazel Green Family Practice 12801 Highway 231 431 N Hazel Green, AL 35750 Get Directions

Dr. Bobby Newbell, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hazel Green, AL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Newbell is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital.

Dr. Newbell's Experience

See how Dr. Newbell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Newbell

Dr. Newbell accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Newbell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Newbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Newbell to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Newbell's Performance
in Hazel Green, AL. |
It is very easy to talk to him. He listens to whit I say, Talks to me like I am a human being. He even make a few jokes now and then. He is a very good doctor if not I would not have been going to him so many years. Everyone there is very nice.
in Huntsville, AL |
Prescribed my wife a medicine and said "you can take this as needed". I told him I thought that it was a drug she would have to take daily, but he assured me, "no, only as needed". After we left we called the pharmacy and they confirmed I was right...has to be taken for a while to start working, and dangerous to stop cold turkey...have to be weened off of it. This man is dangerously incompetent! Run away....fast!
in Meridianville, AL |
Kind but not very knowledgeable. On 2 different occasions I mentioned what I thought I needed and he said something els e. I ended up back both times bc I was right and he was wrong about the treatment I needed. By the way, I am just a housewife , nothing close to being a doctor.
in Toney, AL |
He is a good physician. I have had cancer twice and he works with me on it.
in Hazel Green, AL |
My whole family has been going to Dr. Bob for years. Almost all of my life. If it weren't for him taking care and taking control of my mother's health concerns, we still wouldn't know what is wrong. He is very personal and wants to help. I have no issue with this office besides them not accepting Medicaid.
in Huntsville, AL |
Bobby Newbell refused to call in an extension on my depression medication until I could get into his office to see him. I ran out of my meds and my pharmacist loaned me some pills just so I wouldn't come off of them. It is dangerous for me to quit these pills cold turkey. The receptionist was not helpful with this situation and all she could say was I'm sorry sir, but it has been over a year since we have seen you and we have to see you before you can get more meds. I have found another doctor
Huntsville, AL |
This guy is a narcissistic. More concerned with his own convenience than his patient's well being. I'm ending my relationship with this doctor.
in Hazel Green, AL |
This man cares ZERO for his patients. He is one of the only doctors in Hazel Green which is all he has going for him. I came in with an obvious abcess a child could diagnose. He spent 2 minutes with me and prescribed a topical foam, after I could clearly hear him making jokes about it in the next room. A few days later the toxins were in my bloodstream & I was hospitalized with IV antibiotics. The ER doctor warned me of this dangerous quack but by then I already knew the extent of his negligence
Have you seen Dr. Bobby Newbell, MD?
Are you Dr. Newbell?

Compare Dr. Newbell

Dr. Newbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Newbell has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Newbell's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Newbell does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Newbell and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr

Graduated in 1998

University Of Al Hospital

Dr. Newbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Newbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Newbell does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Newbell and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.