Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier, MD

Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/9/B/Y9B33_w120h160_v15368.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier, MD, Benbrook, TX, Allergy & Immunology & Pediatric Allergy & Immunology

Specializes in Allergy & Immunology • Male • Age 71

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lanier

Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier, MD
DR. LANIER RESPONDS - (Dr. Lanier, edit your response)

Thanks for providing feedback.  This is taken seriously and we will do the best we can to implement any suggestions you have.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 55 responses
  • 16 reviews
1 5 55

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Fort Worth, TX |

He and his staff are very caring and committed to helping you improve your overall health as well as your allergy symptoms.

- in Granbury, TX |

He took me a minute or two before my appointment time. He knew who I was from the very start and he knew who my wife was. He had all my records on hand; asked lots of questions; did a thorough physical exam; and prescribed the needed drugs. He remembered me from previous visits. It's about 40 miles between my house and his office and I go to him because he is good as well as friendly and thorough.

- in Azle, Tx |

We started seeing Dr. Lanier approx. 1 yr ago after my child had been through multiple illnesses and medications. He spent time getting to know him, listening to all that had already been done and drilling down on the issues. He was excellent in explaining to me what was going on and what our next steps would be. Every appointment, every issue that pops up, every question I ask......he is kind, patient and incredibly informative. I trust him and we feel so blessed to have found him!

- in TX |

Dr. Lanier spent a lot of time listening to my problems, asking questions and not rushing into a decision. I felt he covered all bases of what could be causing my symptoms and explained very throughly in terms I could understand. He went through my medications with me to see where I could be having a problem. He then performed allergy testing and recommended a chest X-ray and sinus X-ray which I welcomed. I feel confident he will reach the right treatment for me. I highly recommend .

- in Texas |

I was referred to Dr. Lanier by a highly respected Allergy/Asthma physician in Denver, Colorado. His comments about Dr. Lanier were "spot on" and I can only say - "I'm very impressed. I really felt that he was interested in my medical issue and I'm grateful to have made contact. And I also am impressed with this organization. It's not always the case that the staff reflects the Doctor, but in this case they really did. They were both efficient and friendly.

-Weatherford, TX |

He is kind, thorough and seeks to get to the heart of the issues you are dealing with.

- in Fort Worth |

Dr. Lanier is so great and is really helping me figure out what is going on with my allergies!

- in Fort Worth, Tx |

Fantastic! I have seen him for years and he now sees my daughter. Dr. Lanier is very thorough and always takes his time to explain.

- in Fort Worth, TX |

Absolutely the best! Very thorough in reviewing the information you submit on their paperwork and on the flip side in explaining what he is thinking, the reasons why and going through the treatment steps. Also, so very personable which makes discussions very easy.

- in Ft Worth, TX |

Dr. Lanier is always knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Allergy & Immunology
5.57 miles away
Dr. Mudita Shah, MD
Internal Medicine
5.21 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.