Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Bobby Dezfuli, MD
Dr. Bobby Dezfuli, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Woodland Hills, CA. He has been practicing for 8 years.

KAISER PERMANENTE

5601 De Soto Ave

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Learn about Dr. Dezfuli

Dr. Dezfuli's Experience

Dr. Dezfuli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Dezfuli does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Dezfuli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dezfuli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dezfuli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dezfuli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dezfuli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dezfuli to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Dezfuli's Performance
in Sherman Oaks, CA |
I had an ankle fracture dislocation. I met Dr. Dezfuli who explained the X-rays and recommended surgery. He was patient and answered all my questions. I had minimal pain after surgery. I followed up every month until X-rays showed everything was healed. I made a full recovery. Clinic staff are sweet. I could not be happier with the outcome. He is a very thoughtful surgeon.
in Westlake Village, CA |
I had trigger finger surgery in the office by Dr Bobby. It was fast and easy and only was a clinic visit copay. They removed sutures out at two week post op visit and I was back to playing tennis the next day. Staff is sweet and caring.
in Calabasas, CA |
I had a broken wrist after a car accident. Dr. Dezfuli recommended surgery. Two weeks after surgery, I was out of a splint and moving my wrist. It was way better than being in a cast for 6-8 weeks. With the exception of the scar, I have same strength and motion in both wrists. Excellent surgeon. Friendly staff.
Woodland Hills, CA |
I underwent carpal tunnel surgery. Dr Dezfuli was able to do the surgery minimally invasive. I had two small incisions. My recovery was less than two weeks. I could not be happier!
in Sherman Oaks, CA |
Patient follow up is seriously lacking. I had a procedure on my elbow done recently and he did not schedule even 1 post op checkup. He did not explain the surgery properly and made it seem like it was a lot more simple than it really was.
in Woodland Hills |
Dr. Dezfuli was very professional and seemed to genuinely care about helping me get over my injury. He listened to all my complaints and patiently answered all my questions (and I had a lot of them!) and followed up with me quickly when I had even more questions. He also explained my procedure in detail and explained to me all the possible consequences of my procedure. I am recovering perfectly now. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dezfuli.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I registered a complaint with Kaiser and they pretty much just took notes and then did nothing. I would not recommend Dr. Bobby Dezfuli. Little to no interaction with patient. Let someone else set my wrist. Have had nothing but probelms with my wrist. Missed a non union of a bone with my broken wrist. Steer clear. Maybe he needs some more experience dealing with his patients and their injuries.
Have you seen Dr. Bobby Dezfuli, MD?
Are you Dr. Dezfuli?