Dr. Bo Wang, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 52 years old

Dr. Wang's Office
4525 Ohio Dr
Frisco, TX 75035 Get Directions

Dr. Wang specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Frisco, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Wang? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wang's Experience

See how Dr. Wang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wang has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Wang
Dr. Wang's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (10)
in Frisco, TX |
Did not take the time to know what was going on with me. Prescribed medications that I don't feel comfortable taking because I don't even feel like he knows what the issue is, he couldn't from the two minutes we spent together. Didn't really ask questions. I went in for two issues and he didn't even acknowledge the second.
Poorest I can say. Never would I recommend to anyone. Thought you get in easy to see him, you don't get any answers to your problwms. He just realized commends you to another doctor which has means another pay.
in mcKinney |
Staff is impecable. I question Dr. WANG'S ETHICS! I've been seeing him for about 4 yrs. Am paralyzed & live an hour away, needing someone to help me to appts. He recently no showed two of my appts.after I showed up for them. When I tried twice for a new appt., I was denied. Was told if I was not in his office by 1:30 THAT day, I would have to wait over 2 wks for new appt. I called for # to report doctor practices, and rec'd a backdated letter saying he'd no longer see me.
He is the 1st doctor ever rude to me, telling me I was NOT referred, yet DUMPED onto him. I continually get billed an outstanding balance of up to $200 each Mo..I questione & was referred to his outsourced billing, which referred me to HIM, who in turn blamed it on my insurance. When visiting, he sits with his back to you while he clicks his mouse BILLING you. Ask him questions, he talks over you. Can get in fast bc he ALWAYS ASKS FOR NEW PATIENTS! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!!
Mckinney, TX |
I try talking, asking questions, but he too busy on his computer checking his charges I'm sure. He never listens and/or answers. He's rude! Ive never a docture be rude, but this one is bad. I've left his office knowing of nothing I did before. He sits, clicks his mouse,saying umm hmm. I guess depending on his schedule. About 2 to 5 minutes in, and you're leaving. Oh, he can leave you waiting up to an hour. But, you'd better be in the office within 10 minutes of your appt., or you don't see him!
Have you seen Dr. Bo Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?

Dr. Wang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wang's Board Certifications

Dr. Wang does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Hunan Medical University

Graduated in 1985

• Mandarin

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wang does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.