Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Blake Leche, MD
Dr. Blake Leche, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Greenville, SC. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Leche is affiliated with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System - Pelham Medical Center.

Interventional Pain Management

21 Brendan Way

Greenville, SC 29615

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Leche

Dr. Leche's Experience

Dr. Leche's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Leche has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leche does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leche and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leche's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leche to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Leche's Performance
in SC |
I cannot, after at least 8 attempts, get in touch w/ Dr. Les he's office so that I can clear up a bill that needs to be resubmitted. I keep getting threatening statements from his office. All he needs to do is what the Medicare Recovery Center told me to tell them. I called the Listed phone numbers and finally someone gave me a possible contact number. I called it and after going through the menu 1 through 6, no one responded. Still, I keep getting bills.
Charlotte, NC |
Rude, very unprofessional, and I know for a fact he either a liar or didn't care to read the test result or records. He doesn't deserve to be practicing medicine until he get better bed side manner. I don't believe he think anyone in pain. People back don't magical doesn't repair it self. My husband wasn't wanting pain meds just shots to help his back. It been confirmed by 3 other specialist n the pass. Sadly they no longer n our area or he surely wouldn't been seeking new help.
in Greenville, SC |
Dr. Leeche and his P.A. and the rest of his staff are absolutely wonderful! They always remember my name and are so understanding! I left my last pain management doctor (who was a new doctor at this office) after I was treated like I was only in there to receive pain medication. And she spoke to me like I was uneducated and made me feel like some sort of drug addict. Asking my PCP to refer me to another pain doctor was a blessing because I came to Dr. Leeche! Thank you all!
in Greer, SC |
I have been seeing Dr. Leche for over 2 years. He is always pleasant, concerned about the patient, and has a great desire to spend enough time with his patients so that he can insure they are properly cared for. He is known among others of his profession as one of the best in his field. I have had the same condition for over 35 years and he has been willing to look at new ways of treating my condition without becoming addicted to some opium based pain killer. Fantastic Doctor.
in Spartanburg, SC |
Dr. Leche is compassionate, caring, great bedside manner and very professional. He explains the procedure in terms anyone could understand. He is gentle in his treatment most careful in application of treatment. The only negative about Dr. Leche is there aren't enough hours in the day. I enjoyed him professionally and felt he was both a physician and a friend.
Boiling Springs SC |
This office is very rude and no compassion for their patients. Horrible place. Worse place I have ever been treated. The girls at the front desk are very snobby.
in Taylors, SC |
I have been seeing Dr. Leche for over a year now and he is by far the best, kindest, and politest doctor I have ever dealt with. He truly cares for his patients. Even after my last radio frequency ablation at the hospital I was talking with the nurses and they were telling my how much they enjoy working with him. They said a lot of doctors have a attitude when it comes to the staff but not him. He treats everyone with respect and it shows.
Have you seen Dr. Blake Leche, MD?
Are you Dr. Leche?