Dr. Blake Lambourne, MD

Dr. Blake Lambourne, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Blake Lambourne, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Roseville, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Associates in Women's Health Care

• Blue Shield of California
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Universal Health Network

Learn about Dr. Lambourne

See how frequently Dr. Lambourne performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
Uterine Diseases

Dr. Lambourne's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lambourne "We are dedicated to serving women of all ages. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality medical care available that focus' on you and is sensitive to your unique needs. We strive to educate you about your individual health care needs, and we encourage you to actively participate in your health care management."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • St Louis U/St Marys
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • St Louis U/St Marys
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Lambourne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lambourne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lambourne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lambourne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lambourne to family and friends

Dr. Lambourne's Performance

I have been with this office for more than 10 years. Dr. Lambourne and staff provided me with prenatal care and post birth. He birth both my children. He gives very sound advice when asking questions and is very trust worthy. I am very happy there!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr.Lambourne delivered my daughter right before Christmas! He made every effort to make sure he was there to deliver my baby! He genuinely cared about me and my baby throughout my entire pregnancy and was open and honest every step of the way and spoke to me like an intelligent adult! The staff...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
First appt ended up confirming a miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks. Cavalierly told me it was my fault for continuing to nurse my toddler. "Yeah, that's a no-no. There hasn't been a lot of research on it, but it's intuitive really. You need to wean as soon as you find out you're preg." As an RN who...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was lucky enough to have Dr. Lambourne for an emergency cesarean and follow up care. This was my fourth child so I'm not new to the arena. Doctor Lambourne actually spoke to me as an adult of value and intelligence. He spoke openly and clearly about my situation and concerns during follow up. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Lambourne genually cares about his patients. He has a calm manner about him and will take the time to fully answer any questions you have. He has been my doctor through two pregnancies and has been helpful, honest, and informative. Sometimes if he is at the hospital delivering a baby, we have...more
Are you Dr. Lambourne?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Lambourne at Associates in Women's Health Care