Dr. Blake Gillette, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Blake Gillette, MD
I graduated from the University of Utah and then attended the Ohio State University for medical school. After graduation, I completed an orthopedic surgery residency at the Mayo Clinic and trained with world-renowned experts and published multiple articles in joint replacement surgery and sports medicine. I completed an additional year of specialized training in sports medicine and arthroscopy at the Southern California Orthopedic Institute and have published textbook chapters focusing on the shoulder including complex rotator cuff tears and biceps tendon injuries.

Dr. Gillette's Care Philosophy

I am an orthopedic surgeon providing comprehensive orthopedic care to children and adults. I really enjoy helping people recover from sports injuries and specialize in using minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle so my patients can recover faster and with minimal pain.

Dr. Gillette's Experience

See how Dr. Gillette's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gillette

Dr. Gillette accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Gillette is now accepting new patients
    Canyon View Orthopedics336 W 100 S
    Spanish Fork, UT 84660
    (801) 894-1344Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gillette has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gillette's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gillette to family and friends
    Dr. Gillette Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received good service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

Dr. Gillette's Performance
    in Springville, UT |
    I first saw Dr. Gillette in 2016 when the pain in my left knee became so bad it was interfering in my life and exercise activities. I had my meniscus repaired in April 2016 and he informed me that I would be needing a partial knee replacement as he had seen a lot of bone-on-bone damage. A year later I had the partial. It has been 5 weeks since my surgery & I couldn't be happier with how things are going now. I would and have recommended him to many of my friends that have knee problems.
    in Spanish Fork, UT |
    Dr Gillette was very friendly during my visit. He gave me good advice about what I can do to help resolve my concern with at home exercises and OTC medication, rather than prescribing expensive meds or wanting to do surgery right away. His staff were also very helpful and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone looking for orthopedic/sports help.
    in Moab, UT |
    Dr. Gillette is so friendly, kind, and very knowledgeable. He took all the time I needed to answer questions and explained everything about the knee replacement. He assured me about his research for his choice of appliances. He showed concern about me. He made time for me,and assures me that he is always available to me. He couldn't be better. Healing from my surgery was much easier than any other person I know or have hear of who has had this experience. He is the best!
    Have you seen Dr. Blake Gillette, MD?
    Are you Dr. Gillette?

Dr. Gillette says...

I graduated from the University of Utah and then attended the Ohio State University for medical school.  After graduation, I completed an orthopedic surgery residency at the Mayo Clinic and trained with world-renowned experts and published multiple articles in joint replacement surgery and sports medicine.  I completed an additional year of specialized training in sports medicine and arthroscopy at the Southern California Orthopedic Institute and have published textbook chapters focusing on the shoulder including complex rotator cuff tears and biceps tendon injuries.

Dr. Gillette's Care Philosophy

I am an orthopedic surgeon providing comprehensive orthopedic care to children and adults.  I really enjoy helping people recover from sports injuries and specialize in using minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle so my patients can recover faster and with minimal pain.

Dr. Gillette says...

Dr. Gillette's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
    • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
    • Clavicle Fracture
    • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
    • Internal Derangement of Knee
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Knee Sprain
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

The Southern California Orthopedic Institute

Completed in 2015

University Of Utah

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Gillette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gillette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics