Dr. Blake Erdel, MD

Dr. Blake Erdel, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Male
Dr. Blake Erdel, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Indianapolis, IN. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

5230 E Stop 11 Rd Ste 150

Indianapolis, IN 46237

Learn about Dr. Erdel

See how frequently Dr. Erdel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes Type 2
Diabetic Ketoacidosis
Calcium Metabolism Disorders
high

Dr. Erdel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Erdel "We believe in a teamwork approach to care in which the patients, physicians and staff work together to achieve the best possible outcomes."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Erdel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erdel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erdel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erdel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Erdel

2.4

Dr. Erdel?
Dr. Erdel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Blake Erdel, MD
Most ridiculous experience I have ever had dealing with "medical professionals." In all the scheduling/registering for this appointment, I was clear that I am pregnant and have been passed around because so, but Dr. Erdel accepted me. First thing he said when I met him "I don't want to sound dumb,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blake Erdel, MD?
From the first handshke to the last I was made to feel comfortable. He understood that not all diabetics fit into the same mold. The is the first doctor I did not have to train to understand my weird diabetes. He NEVER talked down to me! He treated me with respect and kindness. He is the first...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blake Erdel, MD?
I have delt with nurse practitioners in the past that have more knowledge about endocrinology than he does. I went in for a disappointing appointment and complete waste of my day. I had to take off work for this appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blake Erdel, MD?
After reading my paperwork and asking no questions, he let me know that my lab results weren't "exciting" and he hates doctors who want to blame everything on the thyroid (meaning my doctor who referred me). Fortunately my competent doctor sent me to a competent endocrinologist who performed an...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blake Erdel, MD?
Dr. Erdel has been trying to help me with managing my diabetes. He listens and offers his professional opinion and options to choose from. He suggested I see a Diabetic Educator and I have an appointment set up. I wish I could see him more often, but he's only in the satellite office once a week...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Erdel?